Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Thought I would give you guys a taste of things to come...

ive been working away in my little corner on some new stuff...just thought id give you guys an idea of what ive been working on in all of my silence thru zilvia...

some of these arent 100% yet...and the colors arent chosen yet either...its just what i set them up as...but these plus quite a few more will be coming out perhaps in mid to late summer...i wanna have a ton of new stuff designed before i make my final decisions on what to release to everyone

also...something came up at one point where someone said "all their new stuff looks the same"...well there was a reason for this...basically all of the 5th generation designs were a bit rushed...i did all of those new designs for the 4th gen shirts in the matter of a month and a half...i was really behind in getting dorkidori up to par with where it shouldve been...so the reason that entire last generation of shirts shares the same style is because i was so rushed in cranking everything out i didnt have time to experiment like i would have liked to

so with that said...the next gen of shirts will have much more variety in it given ive got another 2-3 months before i need to start bringing things out...and while im on the subject...ALL of the 2nd generation designs are going to be deleted...i think i may discontinue the 3rd generation designs as well...i plan on redoing the Z33 and V35 shirts in the new batch of tees as the old designs arent selling anymore and im getting bored looking at them

so yah...theres a few teaser designs for everyone...i look forward to that old saying with these new shirts coming out "out with the old and in with the new"

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 03:22 AM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
and btw...that new 180sx shirt is none of than crimson rockets car

(the shading didnt come out very well in the JPG...its all tiny straight lines...it will show up much better in the final product)

Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 AM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

oh...and to address the hand drawn battskull shirt complaints & quips...

i came up with an idea for a sub brand of dorkidori called "Black Umbrella"...the black umbrella line will be more "design" based shirts than car based shirts...i need to start attracting the "normal people" to my stuff as well as the car crowd...so the black umbrella line will be where i get to have fun doing my artsy fartsy stuff that i know you guys wont buy because there isnt an S chassis on the shirt (ive been a traditional artist my entire life and there are a few ideas i have that i want to draw out and transfer to shirts like with the battskull one)

Old 05-18-2009, 05:46 AM   #4
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
NewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Sweet! I dig the first one!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #5
Venice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Venice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Venice
So what happen with the main stream store stuff have you heard back from any of those places . I think your designs are original and your right you need to open up to the ppl who are not into S chassis 's . Get the cool crowd to buy your sister label stuff and they will buy the S chassis shirts as well . Goodluck

Erik
Old 05-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #6
Trutrax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Trutrax will become famous soon enoughTrutrax will become famous soon enoughTrutrax will become famous soon enoughTrutrax will become famous soon enoughTrutrax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks great man. I'd love to see a 240sx with a vertex kit/180 late model front end aswell. Keep up the awesome work. I'm wearing your latest one with the lineup of S-chasis and the 350z right now. XD
Old 05-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #7
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im diggin the avenged sevenfold looking design as well as the chuki one .
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 AM   #8
jeremy242
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jeremy242 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That first one hands down, now all you need to do is put a piggy on there and you are golden.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
CR's car looks hot on the shirt...any chance ur making XXXl....i always ask u this

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 05-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #10
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
CR's car looks hot on the shirt...any chance ur making XXXl....i always ask u this
Same here. That first one is rad.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post
im diggin the avenged sevenfold looking design as well as the chuki one .

its funny how people still relate the avenge sevenfold logo and my logo when they look nothing alike...i barely know who avenge sevenfold is anyways (i dont pay attention to american music for the most part)

Old 05-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #12
s13skank
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13skank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dude i love that 1st s13 one ITS TIZZIGHT!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #13
s13skank
Zilvia Junkie

s13skank is an unknown quantity at this point
Your doing a good job with this company bra keep it up!!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #14
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
Designs are looking awesome! Big fan of your artwork.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #15
scuba_steve91
Zilvia Member

scuba_steve91 is an unknown quantity at this point
The first one looks awesome, but you also need to make one with a piggy!
Old 05-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #16
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba_steve91 View Post
The first one looks awesome, but you also need to make one with a piggy!
Noone wants an ugly shirt
Old 05-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #17
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
piggy xenon?

Those are awesome designs.

Do you use a wacom to edit thing? I used to, but I've gotten back into the groove of using my mouse. Good ole' "Drawing with a soap bar" style.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #18
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Try submitting to RVCA independent artist network program. I have a ton of their shirts.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #19
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
you should make the zenki one similar to how you made CR's car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 05-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #20
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
the s13 one is hot.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #21
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
piggy xenon?

Those are awesome designs.

Do you use a wacom to edit thing? I used to, but I've gotten back into the groove of using my mouse. Good ole' "Drawing with a soap bar" style.
no wacom...just my mouse...i build everything in illustrator...creating artwork in vector format is very different than doing it in raster format...ive never see any sort of use for a wacom in illustrator...now photoshop on the other hand...it makes digital painting SO much easier

Old 05-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #22
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
its funny how people still relate the avenge sevenfold logo and my logo when they look nothing alike...i barely know who avenge sevenfold is anyways (i dont pay attention to american music for the most part)

search deathbat on google and you will see... i happen to have a deathbat tat on my chest ignore the hearts with crowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:21 PM   #23
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
lol, wheres the love for pig noses!
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #24
scuba_steve91
Zilvia Member

scuba_steve91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Noone wants an ugly shirt

There's your love, Hongster.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
search deathbat on google and you will see... i happen to have a deathbat tat on my chest ignore the hearts with crowns

uh oh...a skull with battwings...on ones ever done that before *sigh*

ive had this argument with people before regarding my battskull logo for my company...when i designed the battskull...it was actually inspired from a drawing i did in high school...which was back in 1997 when i was a sophomore (yes i am that old)...i can even scan the bugger in and show you the date on it...anywho...i was trying to think of a logo for my company and i started redrawing the battskull idea from HS...i thought it was a fun idea so i put the "swirvy road ahead" symbol in his head and made him a single color...THEN...after i released my shirts and people started taking notice of my logo...you youngins started saying how i copied avenge sevenfolds skull with wings...i will again reitterate what i stated back then "i dont listen to avenge sevenfold...i know of ONE song by them and thats bat country (which is a joke form the intro to fear and loathing in las vegas if you know your movie trivia)...i dont pay attention to american music in general...nor do i pay attention to avenge sevenfolds marketing artwork or iconography...my listening tastes 95% of the time come from europe...so im sorry if you younger kids think that i copied their logo, sadly it couldnt be further from the truth"

but outside of people comparing my logo to american band logos...im glad you guys dig the new shirts...im working really hard on offering new stuff that is fun and inventive (which is hard to do...i constantly have to push myself to move away from older styles)...im also trying to get back to things being a little more simpler with colors and such...if you notice...most of those shirts are 2 color setups...im just pushing to make the designs a lot more effective than they use to be

Old 05-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #26
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Ugh, lay off the Hot Topic templates.

I'd wear the Chuki one if someone gave it to me though.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #27
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Ugh, lay off the Hot Topic templates.

I'd wear the Chuki one if someone gave it to me though.
the hot topic templates?

Old 05-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #28
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
don't listen, just haters . great work!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:52 PM   #29
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
The splashy neon colored backgrounds.

Looks like Chiodos shirts or something.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #30
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
have you ever consider some V-neck shirts
Closed Thread