Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #31
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
holy shit i was there that day. . and your riend withthe black kouki tow his car to your shop because he fried his fender harness !!right?. .thhose wheels are so sick in person. . congrats on getting them back !
You and Aron said that you met the previous owner in person. The kid actually lives in Reseda, so its no surprise that he came by your shop since you're off of Reseda as well Aron.

Does anyone have any more info on this guy, or know if he actually purchased these wheels? I'm trying to see if anyone can vouch for his side of the story, which is he purchased them used off of craigslist for 1500-1600.

I find it funny that someone spent that kind of coin off of craigslist, to buy a used wheel thats a -15 offset.. when most people have no idea how to use or fit a wheel like this.

When Lee bought his car, the RE01R tires were still mounted but worn to hell. Its pretty apparent that the previous owner was the one who used the wheels and tires since they only have a treadwear of 140.

If anyone can step up with more info, please feel free to PM me. I'de like to give the PD / detective as much info as possible.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #32
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
i remembered him saying that he got them with the car and didnt even know what they where. . thats all i remember :/ sry

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #33
RaceBred 17
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RaceBred 17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey I believe you said that you would get the person who found them a blow job from a hot girl. Technicly he found them, so keep your part of the deal.
RaceBred 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #34
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice
Damn good peeps for real. Nice to see there are still honest people out there. Glad you guys were able to work something out.
Entry Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #35
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
i remembered him saying that he got them with the car and didnt even know what they where. . thats all i remember :/ sry
can you describe what the guy looked like who told you he got them with the car?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #36
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
maybe you can ask craigslist to help you with the sale ad?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #37
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13 View Post
maybe you can ask craigslist to help you with the sale ad?
Doubtful. Since CL is a free site they don't track hardly anything that goes on and once it's deleted from the system it's gone. I'd bet there's no way to backtrack through them to get any information. On the other hand, it was only a matter of time before they turned up somewhere, there's no way something that rare and unique can go unnoticed for very long. It's awesome that the new owner came forward and the deal worked out. Congrats Mike. I'd have far less patience had that happened to me.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:39 AM   #38
HungryHank
BANNED

Trader Rating: (12)
HungryHank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
this sounds shitty for the guy who gave back the rims.

did you get anything back in return?

or just gave away 800 dollar rims you bought with the car.
HungryHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:12 AM   #39
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Hmmm, gave back "$800 wheels" as you say, or dealt with Johnny Law for possesion of stolen property? Wow, tough choice.

They worked something out.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #40
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryHank View Post
this sounds shitty for the guy who gave back the rims.

did you get anything back in return?

or just gave away 800 dollar rims you bought with the car.
You obviously don't know how the police work with STOLEN PROPERTY.

He filed a police report when they got stolen.

Then guy comes on and ADMITS that he has the stolen wheels, along with witnesses and other people telling him that they know who has the stolen wheels.

If he didn't work something out, the police would take the dude's car for investigation and in all likely hood he would not get it back, or he sure as hell wouldn't get it back with the wheels on it.

It happened to my friend, he lost his FC because the car got stolen like 7 years previous to him buying it.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #41
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
haha wow that's awfully nice of the guy to give back the rims, is his car just in the air now? that's pretty crazy this is the kinda thing that should be on the news instead of some guy getting shot, raped etc....
rb25crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #42
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25crazy View Post
haha wow that's awfully nice of the guy to give back the rims, is his car just in the air now? that's pretty crazy this is the kinda thing that should be on the news instead of some guy getting shot, raped etc....
Are you sure you are twenty three?

Did you not read ANYTHING posted in this thread aside from like two posts?

The guy who had the wheels owned stolen property.

So it could've been one of two things, loose his wheels or lose his car and the wheels along with possible being charged with possession of stolen property.

And nothing against Mamos, but I would much rather hear about REAL news. Someone losing a life or having a traumatic experience is MUCH more important that someone loosing an inanimate object.

If you read through, he worked something out with the person who indeed have his wheels.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #43
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Are you sure you are twenty three?

Did you not read ANYTHING posted in this thread aside from like two posts?

The guy who had the wheels owned stolen property.

So it could've been one of two things, loose his wheels or lose his car and the wheels along with possible being charged with possession of stolen property.

And nothing against Mamos, but I would much rather hear about REAL news. Someone losing a life or having a traumatic experience is MUCH more important that someone loosing an inanimate object.

If you read through, he worked something out with the person who indeed have his wheels.

hah, thanks for pointing that out sir i can't read thanks. i did read most of it i guess i just skipped that one part o welps. hehe.
rb25crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #44
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'm here to help.

For I love all my children.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:56 AM   #45
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I wish we had rep right now so I could rep the shit out of Quban.

+1 to you for being a man about the situation.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #46
platinumpresto

platinumpresto is an unknown quantity at this point
this gives me hope.. im going to post up my set to see if anybody can help me now
platinumpresto is offline   Reply With Quote