Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #61
1shot1kill

Trader Rating: (0)
1shot1kill is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damns, sorry for your lost bro. hope u find it in one peice.. and ya duce man up and tell the guy where the fuck it is you pussy.

off topic but does this happen often? i was thinking getting into 240s but by the looks of it.. its as bad as hondas...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 02:03 AM   #62
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I will find you. Also, not a threat.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 AM   #63
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah... A car stolen and they claimed they got the information off of zilvia.

Being as how he admitted that he stole and knows who stole it, isn't that a crime in and of it's self?; aiding and abetting in crime.

Mmm. Copy pasta and call the cops~ Or report it to their local isp. I'm sure they wouldn't want poeple using their internet for conducting and contracting illegal opperations.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:38 AM   #64
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
man this is crazy
Old 03-10-2008, 04:32 AM   #65
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
so has anyone called the cops?

im down to call if noone hasnt
Old 03-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #66
Duce
BANNED

Duce is on the path to ruinDuce is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Duce
s13

oops double post.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:35 AM   #67
Duce
BANNED

Duce is on the path to ruinDuce is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Duce
LOL! You guys crack me up a bit. Anyway, I do not know what happened to your car. I was using this Thread as an example to take down the "Spotted in OC/LA" thread. If you go read that other thread, you will understand, I wanted to spice things up a little because it's late and I can't sleep. I really want the advertisement of other people's vehicles to stop. And thus shit like this will never happen. Just go read my comments on Spotted in OC/LA and you'll understand my intentions.

If I knew who stole it and if I were to see it, I'd definitely call you up.
Sorry for the mean joke/reference. I put 100-200 hours on my S13 and dude, and I've been jacked and it's an awful-shitty feeling.

I was raised well, I am educated, I am not poor, and I am Asian. I have too much pride to do that dirty work. When I sell a car, I give the buyer the opportunity to call me after the sale and if there's anything I can do to help or any questions I can answer I will.

DUCE is Driven Under Creative Engineering, he will not risk 4 years to get his Bachelors of Science for a
$1 milliondollar car yet alone a $10,000 dollar car.

Good luck to you. May God kill that bastard.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 AM   #68
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Duce, you've created a lot of enemies in a short amount of time... There is no taking the high road, calling yourself "educated" and all that other crap when you've clearly shown yourself to be less than such in public forum here. You've achieved a spot on my short list after the crap in this thread alone. Anyone who behaves as you have here was NOT "raised well," as you seem to think you were, but we're not getting into that.
And who the hell talks about themselves in the 3rd person?

And I write too!
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #69
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR! These idiots on Zilvia post up these "Spotted in LA" posts about your car and criminals found it.

I know where it is and who did it, but I am not a RAT. But for sure, it is one of the Zilvia members.

You call that a joke you "educated and well raised" fool?
So just because your dumb ass couldn't sleep and is probably bored, you
decided to fuck around like this? Also, what the hell does you being raised well
and being Asian gave to do with anything?

Glad you took that picture of your car off, it would be sad
to see it get stolen...
Old 03-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #70
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Duce you're a pussy ass uneducated piece of fucking shit.

Next time don't even open your fucking mouth and say such a thing on this forum again.

When I find your rep icon. I'm fucking you up for life.

*To the OP* Hope you find your car man.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #71
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
to OP

any updates on ur situation?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #72
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR! These idiots on Zilvia post up these "Spotted in LA" posts about your car and criminals found it.

I know where it is and who did it, but I am not a RAT. But for sure, it is one of the Zilvia members.

damn it..
he started at 6green, i took him to 3, then he was in the REd still talking shit/..i added a red square..
this fool needs to go..YESTERDAY!
starting shiet in every thread he jumps in on,
he went to the MMA thread and started talking about how he hacks people up with a machette in his home land ...
then here, and on the spotted thread, and on the help threads....
guuys, report his posts, and RED him to hell!
hopefully the admins step in and kick his ass otu and completely ban his IP adress

Last edited by GabeS14; 03-10-2008 at 08:04 PM..
Old 03-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #73
Ace Callaway
Leaky Injector

Ace Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
how come I am not allowed to NEG REP him even more..damn it..
he started at 6green, i took him to 3, then he was in the REd still talking shit/..i added a red square..and now i cant anymore????
this fool needs to go..YESTERDAY!
starting shiet in every thread he jumps in on,
he went to the MMA thread and started talking about how he hacks people up with a machette in his home land ...
then here, and on the spotted thread, and on the help threads....
guuys, report his posts, and RED him to hell!
hopefully the admins step in and kick his ass otu and completely ban his IP adress

Yes, please!! It's not so much of his shit talking that bug me more than his third person talking and lame ass cocky-ness, claiming he made a name for himself on NICO. And of course threatening Violent Running and our cars. Not cool one bit. Mods, you should definitely BAN this guy. People like this shouldn't be welcomed in our community of friends.

Vrt.Squidd.Org
Old 03-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #74
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
I know Duce in person, he's a cool guy, but he DID stupid shit in this thread. He no more good in my book. If you want to stop a thread - do it smart. Intelligent way. Not fucking around. Being idiot. He is known to do stupid shit on forums, and mess around with people. But this is serious shit and not to be messed around with. I had my shit stolen 2 years ago, and if I would've found the fuckers, my old baseball bat would've been in pieces after it met the thieves' faces.

OP - I hope you find it, and karma will get them fuckers who took your baby away.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #75
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

He and his myriad of user names have been banned.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #76
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
He and his myriad of user names have been banned.
Good. May this be a lesson.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #77
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
PEace and calm in the Zilvia land again!
Ill be on the lookout in downtown LA
Old 03-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #78
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
So...easily I found out everything about DUCE.

name.age.addy.cell number.

Lucky I'm up here in NorcaL buddy, and so lucky it wasn't one of my boy's cars.

I don't fuck around.

With that being said. I'm leaving this thread.

PM me if any of you members have any "questions" about this cat

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #79
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Any words on the car being found.Keep us updated. Still looking.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:46 AM   #80
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Duce...you do know where the hell my car is why don't you just tell me damnit! It's seroiusly stupid that you even said you know who did it and where it's at. Who seriously talks in third person?

Someone, not on the board, told me that he saw it around the 15 going towards victorville. I've told a couple of my friends that live in victorville to scope it out but I haven't heard of anything yet.

I haven't heard anything from the cops yet. I've called them askin' if they've found it yet, but they just keep sayin', "When we find it we'll call you."

And about all this shit about puttin' my car on the Spotted In SoCal Thread- I have no control over people posting about where they've seen my car, but I've never posted my car on there nor have I posted pictures of my car in front of my house. Even the pics that I've posted up in this thread don't show my street or address. I haven't gave out my location to anyone on the board. The only ones that know where I live are my friends and relatives.

Thanks to all Zilvians for the help! I'm seriously still searchin' for my car all day and all night. My baby is out there and i'll find her.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:14 AM   #81
spirit
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
MAN! That is BS!! Inside zilvia jobs? Man, that is why I do all my work by myself or at a friend's shop that I have known for 10 years. I mean I don't even go to meets because I am just worried I get spotted and followed.... Taking no chances on my baby... But hope you beat the crap outta the peron who took your baby.

That is why I am getting a lojack and a Desert Eagle or a shotgun.... Steal PFFT, hope you got the balls....
I was followed once by a van.... decided I would do a buck twenty five on the freeway to get away. Kinda glad stock cars have speed limiters. I never let people follow me, I have enough problems with the local thieves.

Tho really people, GET AN ALARM! I got the cheapest ($120 installed) two way alarm available and it has saved my car (at least once for sure, door was open when I got to it, but nothing stolen).
Old 03-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #82
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit View Post
I was followed once by a van.... decided I would do a buck twenty five on the freeway to get away. Kinda glad stock cars have speed limiters. I never let people follow me, I have enough problems with the local thieves).
lol.. maybe the Van thought he was Racing you .. and you thought he wanted to rob you..
Old 03-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #83
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13FREAK View Post
Duce...you do know where the hell my car is why don't you just tell me damnit! It's seroiusly stupid that you even said you know who did it and where it's at. Who seriously talks in third person?

baby is out there and i'll find her.
He was banned, someone above said that they got all of Duce's info, so pm him, it was about 4 posts before me...
Old 03-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #84
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:

Someone, not on the board, told me that he saw it around the 15 going towards victorville. I've told a couple of my friends that live in victorville to scope it out but I haven't heard of anything yet.

I haven't heard anything from the cops yet. I've called them askin' if they've found it yet, but they just keep sayin', "When we find it we'll call you."

And about all this shit about puttin' my car on the Spotted In SoCal Thread- I have no control over people posting about where they've seen my car, but I've never posted my car on there nor have I posted pictures of my car in front of my house. Even the pics that I've posted up in this thread don't show my street or address. I haven't gave out my location to anyone on the board. The only ones that know where I live are my friends and relatives.

Thanks to all Zilvians for the help! I'm seriously still searchin' for my car all day and all night. My baby is out there and i'll find her.
Duce was talking out his ass. He does not know where your car is. He was saying that because he was trying to get the spotted in LA/OC thread closed. I I think he thought its what led to his car getting stolen awhile back. He was publicly griping about that in that thread.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #85
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
fuck duce and i ope you find your car. used to live off ave 43 and i hated my car being left outside!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-14-2008, 08:31 AM   #86
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Duce was talking out his ass. He does not know where your car is. He was saying that because he was trying to get the spotted in LA/OC thread closed. I I think he thought its what led to his car getting stolen awhile back. He was publicly griping about that in that thread.
I know what he was trying to do, but he doesn't need to say that he knows where my car is and who stole it just because he wanted to spice things up. I'm already mad that my car got stolen and when someone says something like that I'm going to take it up with them. If he gets fucked up it's going to be his fault for acting like a fuckin' idiot.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:39 AM   #87
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I know what he was trying to do, but he doesn't need to say that he knows where my car is and who stole it just because he wanted to spice things up. I'm already mad that my car got stolen and when someone says something like that I'm going to take it up with them. If he gets fucked up it's going to be his fault for acting like a fuckin' idiot.
Right on Bro. I know how you feel. This is NOT a thing to mess around with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
fuck duce and i ope you find your car. used to live off ave 43 and i hated my car being left outside!
Duce is a good guy. He just messed up in this thread. Dude, 43rd? I live like on the 26th. GHETTO!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:29 AM   #88
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
My friends car was found last night in the city of victorville,try callin around or informing peoples.. if u know anyone out there good luck,We all need it...

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:33 PM   #89
S14DriftR
Zilvia Addict

S14DriftR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to S14DriftR
Damn ace, I just heard about this. I really hope you get it back. I told everyone to keep an eye out for my old car, probably too late now but I wish you the best of luck. I was really sad to hear the news.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:13 AM   #90
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Any word about this car.
Closed Thread