Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #31
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sucks here about your loss man. i'll keep my eye's peeled in the OC.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #32
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn Ace.. just saw your bulletin..

i'll be on the lookout in my area! hope you get your car back!
i'll let some others know to help look out. hit you up if anything! good luck~

- Marc
Old 02-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #33
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
my eyes are open in the a.v. hopefully it doesnt make it this far and gets back to you soon but i'll have my Louisville Slugger handy just in case
Old 02-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #34
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
i hope u get it in one safe sound pice bro.
good luck.1
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #35
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn bro.. i hope everything goes well for you
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #36
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydrifter View Post
Shit man that sucks. I am really worried about my shit getting stolen.

I have a decent alarm with ignition kill but I need something more.

I think the GPS system sounds like a good deal, but how much is it per month for that shit?

Isn't there a way you could buy one from a Spy Shop and implant it deep within the car and maybe pay a very small fee for low grade but effective software to track that shit? I am going to a spy shop tomorrow, i'll keep everyone posted.
Yeah its by clifford. Theres another company that has it as well its about 400.00 but i think theres a monthly fee as well. Still i say if your gonna have a car you fix up and spend alot of money on, keep it in the garage. Most thieves see cars that are out in the open and just clock it from there. Not saying your car couldn't get stolen out in the public areas when your out eating or shopping either but thats when the other anti theft devices come into play. Who's gonna want to spend 30 min in a parking lot trying to find switches and etc. Theyll try but will say fuck it and move on to the next one.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #37
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
sorry about the loss, man.

if it makes you feel any better tho. most encounters i've had with stolen cars in socal is you'll find it semi-stripped (that is, the thieves usually dont steal anything REALLY important because they dont know what to take!) hope this is the case with you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #38
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Man this fucking sucks.. I will def keep my eyes wide open for any parts or the car it self since it's in my area.. I know a local car crew that jacks shit.. Team dynasty. Some honda crew... Un fucking believeable.. Another 240 ... U should drop a number so we can call you if we find anything.. Gl hope u get it back in one piece..
Old 02-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #39
lonelydrifter
Zilvia Member

lonelydrifter is making a name for him/her selflonelydrifter is making a name for him/her self
I always thought a way to lock the shifter in say 5th gear would work great. Just not sure how to do it, maybe like a plate that you can lock down an just take your shifter off.

Man I really hope you get your stuff back...I don't know what I would do if I got my shit stolen.
lonelydrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #40
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
i can not believe all this kind of shit keeps happenening!!!!
FUCK MAN!!!!!... i drive a 240sx with full kit as a DD.. now i am scared to leave my car anywhere!!!!!...

GL with getting your car back!!!!!...this shit pisses me off!!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:03 PM   #41
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:

I think the GPS system sounds like a good deal, but how much is it per month for that shit?

Isn't there a way you could buy one from a Spy Shop and implant it deep within the car and maybe pay a very small fee for low grade but effective software to track that shit? I am going to a spy shop tomorrow, i'll keep everyone posted.
LoJack like the poster said above supposed to be the only one that works with the police.

I needa get some killswitches and a quick release w/ lock

for the op, hope they find your car seems like I see a new thread every month
Old 02-20-2008, 03:18 PM   #42
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Man this fucking sucks.. I will def keep my eyes wide open for any parts or the car it self since it's in my area.. I know a local car crew that jacks shit.. Team dynasty. Some honda crew... Un fucking believeable.. Another 240 ... U should drop a number so we can call you if we find anything.. Gl hope u get it back in one piece..
I dont think Team Dynasty have moved onto Nissan's, But never more never doubt anything. Im still on the look out.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM   #43
switchflip
Leaky Injector

switchflip is making his/her stupidity well-knownswitchflip is making his/her stupidity well-knownswitchflip is making his/her stupidity well-known
Ill be on the look out. Hope you don'.t mind if i have to run them off the road to get at them!!
switchflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #44
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
damn thats shananigans ace. your car is nice too.
ill be able to spot it if i see it again.
gl

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #45
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
I'll be on the look out in the valley Ace. this is Peter, I met you with Keith back when he bought that bumper off you! To hell with thieves man!!! They'll all burn in hell eventually!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:32 PM   #46
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
sorry to hear about your car. I hope everything turns out in your favor.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #47
Palmer
Leaky Injector

Palmer is making a name for him/her selfPalmer is making a name for him/her self
Dam man, i'm sorry to hear about your car bro. That really sucks, I hope you get it back fast and in one piece.

Haters and Thieves need to Burn!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #48
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Damn ace thats fucking terrible.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #49
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ill keep my eye out here in oxnard/ventura...sorry about your loss
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #50
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
was your car parked on the street?
Old 02-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #51
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Sacramento has it's eyes out, JIC!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #52
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all
Quote:

its called lo jack
Old 02-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #53
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
thats hella gay ace shit damn man some ones ass is asking for a beatin but i got my eyes out for the car because i know how your shit looks like
ill give you a call later and see whats up
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #54
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
FUCK. getting closer and closer to home. my eyes are open in So Pas, just next door to you.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #55
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear about the loss. Man if this shit keeps happening insurance companies are going to start jacking up the prices on these cars lol
nissanguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #56
raiglide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (24)
raiglide is making a name for him/her selfraiglide is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Sorry to hear about your car dude. I'll definately keep an eye out for it.

-Peter
raiglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #57
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this is reallllly getting lame, and i really want to move down south too....seriously, you just got to keep a good fucking eye on your car. covers if your outside, with kill switches and the works. You just gotta keep on your toes or go LoJAck, which i actually have it on my laptop....GL getting your ride man.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #58
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
Fuck Man.... I'm sorry to hear.
I'll keep my eyes open all over the 562 area
Old 02-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #59
idlafie
Zilvia Addict

idlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to beholdidlafie is a splendid one to behold
If your car is recovered within the City of Los Angeles city limits, ask the recovering police officers that notify you that your car has been found to have your car dusted & checked for fingerprints. It may take a day or two before we get to it, but if the bastards that stole it were stupid enough to leave legible fingerprints behind, we'll get 'em for you!!!
ID
Old 02-23-2008, 02:13 PM   #60
acheron
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
acheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i dont believe this...another one stolen?! wtf? thats like the 3rd that has been stolen this week, sorry to hear that and good luck getting it back.

im keeping my beast in the garage all the time. i suggest you guys do the same. if you dont have a garage...get one!
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote