Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
seriously. invest in getting alarms. its ridiculous that we put money into our cars (stereo, wheels, aero, suspension) yet how many of you owners don't have an actual alarm system. A quick release doesn't do much if its sold in quantities thru numerous vendors. Invest in an actual alarm and a form of track like lo jack. you may spend more monthly but its nice to know that its being watched by others when you aren't watching the car urself.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 12:55 AM   #32
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyllRPS13 View Post
unfortunately they were all in my old comp that i dont have anymore. but i believe on of my friends posted this car for me on honda tech for sale before. im trying to get a hold of him to get the ppics
DONT EVER POST YOUR CAR FOR SALE ON HONDA-TECH!! THAT SITE IS INFESTED WITH THIEVES!! SPECIALLY WITHOUT BLURRING YOUR LICENSE PLATES...
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:54 PM   #33
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that sucks! another stolen car
eytsics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #34
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
OMG!!!

is the 240's the next most stolen cars like civics and integras?

sorry to hear this...good luck with your find...
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:06 AM   #35
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn dude this is kind of shit is super fucked up. I know how you feel man. I'll be lookin' out here in Los Angeles while I keep searchin' for my own car. Keep your head up man.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #36
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Wow. Socal people you need to take back your fucking communities. The theives are winning over there it seems. Take matters into your own hands, set your 240sx as a bait car for theives (parked in the open). And just sit and wait for them to come and try to take it, thats when you shoot them all in the face and throw them in the trunk and dump them in the river. Problem solved. S13 hatchback could fit a couple bodies in there with the backseats taken out
Old 03-12-2008, 02:56 AM   #37
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Wow. Socal people you need to take back your fucking communities. The theives are winning over there it seems. Take matters into your own hands, set your 240sx as a bait car for theives (parked in the open). And just sit and wait for them to come and try to take it, thats when you shoot them all in the face and throw them in the trunk and dump them in the river. Problem solved. S13 hatchback could fit a couple bodies in there with the backseats taken out

I have thought of this(Negative rep me it you want, But I like my shit and want it to be safe) But we dont have many rivers in Los Angeles. I was thinking of this when I was in Arizona hiking the trails.lol Still on the look out.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:54 AM   #38
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Quote:
Speak for yourself. We need to take back Orlando. Down with Pine Hills!
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #39
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip3d View Post
Speak for yourself. We need to take back Orlando. Down with Pine Hills!
lol fuck that place, i live in east orlando
Old 03-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #40
StyllRPS13

StyllRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys! i got my baby back! it turned up at a towing place like 3 mins away. my car was found 5 or 6 blocks from there too. the car is in pretty good shape. the only things missing were all the paperwork for the car, my mails n the pink. =(. but im soo glad i got it back. i never thought i wold ever find it again. and now imma keep a good lookout for my car n get some things done to increase the security in it and also if anyone ever, ever, tries to jack me again. be ready to get shot at mofukka. =D i aint playin. feel free to try me. i dont mean to be so violent but stealin someones beloved 240 is a crime i will never be easy on. and for every zilvian that gave support i thank u.
StyllRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:35 PM   #41
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
nice to hear you got it back

but was the car actually broken into or they just towed it away?
Old 03-13-2008, 04:16 AM   #42
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Take matters into your own hands, set your 240sx as a bait car for theives (parked in the open). And just sit and wait for them to come and try to take it, thats when you shoot them all in the face and throw them in the trunk and dump them in the river.
I leave my car parked and running in front of my house around 3pm every so often, as all the hoodlums (LOL) from Jordan High School walk home. Sadly, none of them ever take the bait.
My plan differs from yours a bit, though... The moment they open my door to hop in, I'd be on em, and just flat out beating the living shit out of the motherfucker in front of his friends. I wouldn't shoot anybody, nor would there be any body dumping. Thats too risky around here. lol

OP: I'm glad you got your car back.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:08 AM   #43
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Glad to hear that your car turned up. Still lookin' for my shit. I have a lead, but the dude wont tell me shit. Time to put a super good alarm system on your car.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:59 PM   #44
TWOFUNKY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
TWOFUNKY is making a name for him/her selfTWOFUNKY is making a name for him/her selfTWOFUNKY is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what the fuck is the 240sx scene getting into. are we turning into honda heads? fuck no!!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 11:56 PM   #45
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
i'm so fuckin paranoid now seeing everyones car get stolen i hope to god those fuckers get caught, i hope ur baby gets back to u safe, gl