Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 05:02 AM   #31
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
all these negative individuals posting in here would be crying their collective asses off if this had been their car. please don't embarass yourselves by saying you wouldn't.

I'd agree that you should wait to have work done until you have all the money needed, whether you pay half up front and half upon completion, or all at once is the only thing you should have to decide on.

Shit like this would get someone's shop burnt to a crisp.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #32
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStage View Post
all these negative individuals posting in here would be crying their collective asses off if this had been their car. please don't embarass yourselves by saying you wouldn't.
Sure, I would. BUT i would not make a mistake like he did. Either way, it's a pile of crap to deal with right now. And as for the shop, they are thugs. Any normal shop would either go collect on your ass, or sue, but not chop the car up. Anyways, good luck to the OP.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #33
91240sil80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
91240sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its not like everyone has a law degree or something you ppl are rediculis im sure if this happend to you...well i know what the fuck i would do but damn no one always knows what to do in situations like this good luck with this dog and yall need to cut the dude some slack shit happends you lose a job at f@cked up times it aint controlable peace
Old 03-03-2009, 08:32 AM   #34
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is what happens when you're poor and live beyond your means. Why are you having work done at a shop that you couldn't afford to pay for? You had it coming.

I'm sure the shop owner could tell a totally different story.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #35
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl View Post
I'm sure the shop owner could tell a totally different story.
He doesn't own a shop by the sounds of it. Sounds like he is just hacking shit up in his driveway.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #36
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
best to have the money to pay in full for what ur getting done...IOUs and problems are not a valid reason to not to pay for what has been completed..no matter if its a shop or hackjob.....dont have enough dont do it.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:44 AM   #37
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
This pretty much goes 2 ways. Both are in the wrong, but which one is the lesser of 2 evils? I can't blame the guy for losing his job, because that is something you can't predict. If he had known he was getting fired, then decided to get shit done to his car, then I could see that as being stupid. Although a better route would have been to save up enough money, put a down payment, until the work was completed to your satisfaction, then pay him off. In this case though, I must say that this Alex character did much more wrong. Yes, he was owed money, but he isn't a legitimate shop, so he has no right to chop up this guys car to get paid. It sounds like he didn't even contact the owner, to get shit straightened out, which is fucked up. In regards to the money owed, he still doesn't own the vehicle, regardless of how much money he's owed. Another thing I don't understand is why he had to chop up the whole car? If 1000.00 was owed, why not just sell the rims, or something of equal value? It just sounds like he was trying to make as much as he could from the car, without even giving a fuck about the owner. If you have made a police report, follow through with proper court procedures. You will NOT lose. Bottom line is, he broke the law by selling parts off of your car, without your consent. Good luck, and keep us posted.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:59 AM   #38
PlatinumPresto.info

PlatinumPresto.info is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
This pretty much goes 2 ways. Both are in the wrong, but which one is the lesser of 2 evils? I can't blame the guy for losing his job, because that is something you can't predict. If he had known he was getting fired, then decided to get shit done to his car, then I could see that as being stupid. Although a better route would have been to save up enough money, put a down payment, until the work was completed to your satisfaction, then pay him off. In this case though, I must say that this Alex character did much more wrong. Yes, he was owed money, but he isn't a legitimate shop, so he has no right to chop up this guys car to get paid. It sounds like he didn't even contact the owner, to get shit straightened out, which is fucked up. In regards to the money owed, he still doesn't own the vehicle, regardless of how much money he's owed. Another thing I don't understand is why he had to chop up the whole car? If 1000.00 was owed, why not just sell the rims, or something of equal value? It just sounds like he was trying to make as much as he could from the car, without even giving a fuck about the owner. If you have made a police report, follow through with proper court procedures. You will NOT lose. Bottom line is, he broke the law by selling parts off of your car, without your consent. Good luck, and keep us posted.
thank bro, jus a note.. i did have the full 3000 at the time the project started, but he didnt wire the car properly which kept delaying the build, which kept me paying my other bills. eventyually i waited so long that my bills ate up the cash after i got fired.

so far the case cost 300 to file suite(which i dont have), but i need to make sure i know his proper address before i claim

...to makes things worst, last friday i lost my other job, got jumped for my cell phone, and got cut off on the highway in the rain which crashed my leased 08 g35 all in one day

if i dont update here ill update my blog, it is at Richie Presto

thx for the help ppl
Old 03-24-2009, 02:05 AM   #39
Ofc. Dangle

Ofc. Dangle is an unknown quantity at this point
Delete my post here please.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #40
PlatinumPresto.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofc. Dangle View Post

Whoa and I am just finding out about this? I know the real story not this bullshit you are trying to spread around the internet. This guy got work done at/by Side-Run then lost his job and never paid the final cost for the car. The couple of times you took the car from the shop without it being finished are left out. Revving the piss out of the motor before it even warmed up. Spinning a rod.....I wathced you rev the bitch up to like 9k so don't say you didn't Alex told you not to drive the car because it wasn't finished then you tried to take the car several times from the shop without finishing payment but Alex was smarter than that and removed the fuel pump. So you tried to thieve your own car so they had to take the car and hide it somewhere so you couldn't try to steal it. Then you dropped off the face of there earth and never tried to make contact with Alex again until like 6 months later.

I am not a very frequent poster around here but this thread is some bullshit and if the mods would I think its would be better to take the last name from the thread and possibly close it because this story he is feeding you is pretty much bullshit. Richie you went to far when you put the shit about his kid on SFLD so stop spreading shit all over the web.

WOW, 1st you dont even know me to ask me what happened, even when you saw me almost EVERY WENSDAY, for 4 months!!! 2nd - 'revved up the engine', you sir... are a dumb ass liar... im sorry for calling you names bro, but its the truth. the car was drivin out of the garage by Alex himself, who told me the car was ok. kept going back to the garage to ask alex for payment options had he kept tellingme "well talk abou it".... when he had ALREADY CHOPED UP MY CAR BEHIND MY BACK....while telling you guys 'richie tried to steal his own car.. so i hie it at my moms house" ....WHEN IT WAS SITTING AT HIS PARTNERS HOUSE(BERT).... and if the rod spun... WHY DID HE SELL THE ENGINE TO FINKELSTINE, WHO I MIGHT ADD... IS DRIFTING RIGHT NOW.

and dont tell me im lying... because this is the proof that the engine that was in my car ,the one i bought and alex stole to sell back to fink

My Car

Finks "New Engine" hes got now

now whos lying... hope you know who your freinds are

Last edited by PlatinumPresto.info; 03-24-2009 at 04:52 PM..
Old 03-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #41
alx954

alx954 is an unknown quantity at this point
why are you being a girl and still posting on the web???
be a man and talk to me in person.
And there always 2 sides to a story.

PS the motor "YOU" spun the bearing on is still in your car.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:00 AM   #42
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
lol is there a popcorn smiley
Old 03-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #43
PlatinumPresto.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by alx954 View Post

bout time you show up, guess you people told you im talkin shit online. But since you were to ignorant, yet again, to pay attention to when the 1st post was posted. you would have known that it was the same time i made the one on SFLD (which was deleted, intresting eh?).

every time i show up at your shop to talk to you, you think im trying to steal something or ur to busy. You never answered my text messages bac in december. so guess what, i done talking to you, what is their to talk about? about getting my things back? you stole my car n striped it n sold it. what r u gonna do now, say sorry and give it all back? whats done is done, your a theif... you committed a crime and u cant change time...

PS... the motor that in my car now WAS THE SPUN MOTOR YOU GOT FOR FREE bac in november. Bert, Chris, Jackson, and 3 other people at the shop knew this. You took the blown KA and swaped it with the one in my car. To bad i dont have the proof of you SAYING IT. But you didnt care cuz you knew already that you were screwing me over when you got that "extra KA" instead of the V8 you said you were going to get. Shit, you used the blown KA motor to fab your headers for the turbo you bought.

as a matter of fact... i do have it on video... at :16 ... by the wall behind the chair.

Bro, """you""" are a liar to the max...
Old 03-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #44
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
lol u should juss sue him and bring witnesses , and get a job so you can go thru with it
Old 03-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #45
fast-datsun
Leaky Injector

fast-datsun is an unknown quantity at this point
If he is operating a business with out the legal paper work then he violated the law by stripping the car and operating with out proper paper work. 2 viloations before even getting to court, no leg to stand on.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #46
PlatinumPresto.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast-datsun View Post
If he is operating a business with out the legal paper work then he violated the law by stripping the car and operating with out proper paper work. 2 viloations before even getting to court, no leg to stand on.

Yeh, he was doing it like a DBA so that he can get enough money to register his shop. When Alex does good work, he does it well. He is one of the few drifters in Soflo who does his own work and helps his friends (the ones he cares about). But everyone knows what happens when money and friendship combine, and it aint captain planet either.

I find that is a problem with some of the newer mechanics these days. No pride in work for the people they do not care about. And bad business ethics... very f^kin bad
Old 03-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #47
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
lmao its funny how people just go by his side of the story. i kno the guy PERSONALY and have gotten work done by him on my car.

its as simple as dis. Alex ( owner of the shop) did a whole swap into his car.
dude with the car did not pay like he was supposed to.. in the time he was supposed to because he didnt have a job ( thats his fault) all the owner of the shop did was get his stuff back. if u had done ur part. this wouldnt have happend. now stop going from forum to forum posting ur sad story.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #48
dirteeboy808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
dirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dirteeboy808
didn't I buy the Demon Cambers of you on RX7Club...sucks to hear about your car
Old 03-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #49
PlatinumPresto.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_SideWayz View Post
lmao its funny how people just go by his side of the story. i kno the guy PERSONALY and have gotten work done by him on my car.

dude with the car did not pay like he was supposed to.. in the time he was supposed to because he didnt have a job ( thats his fault) all the owner of the shop did was get his stuff back. if u had done ur part. this wouldnt have happend. now stop going from forum to forum posting ur sad story.

...lemme see someone jack your shit, yeh, you wouldnt post anything online... you would still be snoring... wouldnt ya? (dont answer, its retorical)

and BTW.. WOW, you know me, right... and your saying i didnt pay ALEX 1400.00... MORE than 1/2 of what he requested b4 he left my car with one ziptied intercooler, dead guages, and exposed wiring...

so pleace dont let me post the scans of the checks and make you look like a retard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirteeboy808 View Post
fuk yeh, whats good... how did they look on your car?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #50
alx954

go to chris's shop, bet u the blown up KA you speak of is still in the same spot.
Then I have several witnesses stating u would go to the shop, open the car and started it with a fricking screw driver of all things. Then proceeded to make a couple runs up and down the street, knowing full well the car was "NOT TUNED" then talking shit saying it
doesnt run right, behind my back.
BTW if memory serves me right u told me 1 week into the swap that u had lost your
job, wich was in mid october (again I have witnesses). So u loosing your job in dec. is bullshit.
1 more thing leave bert out of this, he has nothing to do with it.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #51
PlatinumPresto.info

man it takes forever to get moderated
Old 03-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #52
platinumpresto

platinumpresto is an unknown quantity at this point
Seriously Man

Quote:

why should i talk to you, there is nothing to talk about, you took everything from me and sold em. what are you going to do to make things better? Give my money and ungodly rare SSR Vienna rims back with a smile and tell me "no hard feelings"... seriously man

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_SideWayz View Post

no its not funny, nobody is lafin...

since when did my wheels belong to alex? since when did anything on or in my car belong to alex?

if you did know me "personally" then you would have know about the 2 checks Alex cashed from me. All 1800.00 dollars worth of the 3000.00 alex asked to do a lousy engine swap. I gave him more than 1/2 b4 i got fired in december. Dont make me post the copies of the checks and make you look like "Sofa King, Retar Edd"

i cant wait to see your name online with "My ______ stolen" just so i can post somthing like "Stop crying online, poster boy" .. maybe then you would know what it is to have your things taking from you...

so just keep snoring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirteeboy808 View Post
yeh, those were some dope wheels, eh? didnt you sell em b4 you took picts? hows the scene in hawaii man?

Quote:
go to chris's shop, bet u the blown up KA you speak of is still in the same spot.
Then I have several witnesses stating u would go to the shop, open the car and started it with a fricking screw driver of all things. Then proceeded to make a couple runs up and down the street, knowing full well the car was "NOT TUNED" then talking shit saying it
doesnt run right, behind my back.
BTW if memory serves me right u told me 1 week into the swap that u had lost your
job, wich was in mid october (again I have witnesses). So u loosing your job in dec. is bullshit.
1 more thing leave bert out of this, he has nothing to do with it.
STFU, please... you should keep gathering your 'witnesses' bro. And im asking you this, not telling. Im also glad that your CIA has told you when i lost my job. who knows maybe you or someone from your spy group was my boss. and they have hard evidence of when they fired me???

and screwdriver.... i didnt wana yell in CAPS... but.....

I TOLD YOU MY CAR IGNITION WAS BAD AND NOT TO TELL ANYONE OR LEAVE HER OUTSIDE.

i kept going back to the shop to see if she was stolen, everytime i go their she was in a differnt parking sport, ppl telling me she drives well, but just to find out the mech workin on my car was the one who stole her.

"1 more thing.. waaaa...waaaa...waaaa..."!!! if a bank gets robbed.. you think the manager is gonna tell the customer not to ask the teller, who saw it, anything? you think the manager is gonna tell a judge not to ask the teller anything? maybe ina communistic way... it might work... maybe hes the CIA

"seriously man, your a good guy, but career wise... its over man" - Christian Bale
Old 03-27-2009, 12:27 AM   #53
finkel

finkel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPresto.info View Post
WOW, 1st you dont even know me to ask me what happened, even when you saw me almost EVERY WENSDAY, for 4 months!!! 2nd - 'revved up the engine', you sir... are a dumb ass liar... im sorry for calling you names bro, but its the truth. the car was drivin out of the garage by Alex himself, who told me the car was ok. kept going back to the garage to ask alex for payment options had he kept tellingme "well talk abou it".... when he had ALREADY CHOPED UP MY CAR BEHIND MY BACK....while telling you guys 'richie tried to steal his own car.. so i hie it at my moms house" ....WHEN IT WAS SITTING AT HIS PARTNERS HOUSE(BERT).... and if the rod spun... WHY DID HE SELL THE ENGINE TO FINKELSTINE, WHO I MIGHT ADD... IS DRIFTING RIGHT NOW.

and dont tell me im lying... because this is the proof that the engine that was in my car ,the one i bought and alex stole to sell back to fink

Finks "New Engine" hes got now

now whos lying... hope you know who your freinds are

are u serious i didnt buy the motor from alex i always had this motor in my car i never toook out my motor when i went ka-t. there is nothing in my pictures that resemables your motor. u know ive always been ka an that sr i never installed, just cuz i was gunna do the deal before with alex with the motor has nothing to do with it i traded that motor to somebody totally different for parts for my ka an cash on top i never recieved a motor from alex look at the motor closely nothing matches different turbo, exhaust/intake manifold, fpr. the motor thats in my car now is the same motor thats been there an u know it so there is no reason for u to put me in this what so ever.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #54
MiaS13
BANNED

MiaS13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
ok so here goes. Richie(Platinum Presto) is making it seem that he is a victim in a god awful plot by Side Run/Alex. i give credit where credit is due, and richie knows how to tell you a story and not "lie" persay but just go around the points in the story that would incriminate him. 1. When you lost your job, you should of BEFORE ANYTHING, gone to alex and said "look alex i lost my job, i dont know when ill have the money. can you just give me a running car to the total of the 1800 i paid you and we'll finish the work later". i personally know alex and i know he would of said "no problem man" shrugged his shoulders and handed you the keys. 2. i personally have seen you come to the meet and rev the living jesus out of that poor KA, Rotaries would of felt bad for that KA. 3. its all nice and golden when you come to another forum and feed your story, BUT you leave out how everything you said here pretty much had to be racanted on our home forum (SFLDrifters.com), how you insulted alex as a father on a public forum, insulted his son on a public forum, and then continued to outlandishly make accusations that you know are not true, you even took a couple shots at me in the fuckery. Im gonna step forward and make somethings clear to the great group of guys here on Zilvia who are having the wool pulled over their eyes by you. Richie is what we would all call a Dog with a HUGE bark but veeeerrry little bite. he is known around the crew as the annoyance. when you HAD a job you didnt have the money to build the car, so losing the job makes no difference, and i don't make threats at all, im just formally informing you, that i would take down the photos of Finkelsteins motor because he has nothing to do with this and thats really barking up the wrong tree, that motor has been in that car a long time now and there is plenty of pictures and videos to prove it, so that goes to show how you will lie to make yourself the victim. Because at the current moment you are making enemies in allll the wrong places, which is why you wont show your face around the meet or any events. Man up, grow some hair on your balls and come speak to alex in person and sort all this out. no...wait....you wont because you know if he sees you hes going to hit you, because you insulted his kid, and Red, Bert, Finkelstein, Guillermo, Sean, Me most likely would follow the path. you made enemies of the ones that put up with you and now your crying.

SIDE RUN Garage is a great south fla. shop. they are currently doing my car, have 2 great shop cars and many happy customers. Alex does good work, he texts or calls everyday to give me updates and sends me a couple pics every few days so i know whats going on, while im up in NY. richie is the only disatisfied customer (due to his own disgressions) so take the consesus people. 50 happy customers 1 unhappy customer whos credibility is questionable. make sense?
Old 03-27-2009, 07:55 AM   #55
alx954

bro your so full of shit, I had the car running before the big FDC qualifier wich
was Nov 1. And I remember you moping around cuz you wanted to go and saying how you
didnt have a job anymore. Yet you still drove the car to the event.

Everyone down here knows whats up, and I didnt take your ugly ass wheels BTW, I took what I put in the car except the motor u messed up. So STFU
Old 03-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #56
dirteeboy808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
dirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dirteeboy808
Wow this thread is a fckin mess....anyways Richie man I hope everything works out on both ends of the situation.

Anyways I re-finished both rims and still got'm, prolly going to run it on S5 vert for abit....Hawaii well the street scene is happening, but no track no exposure for the guys that kill it..
Old 03-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #57
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
selling the ssrs alone should have basically recouped the $100 blance that you owed him
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #58
PlatinumPresto.info

Quote:
bro your so full of shit, I had the car running before the big FDC qualifier wich
was Nov 1. And I remember you moping around cuz you wanted to go and saying how you
didnt have a job anymore. Yet you still drove the car to the event.

Everyone down here knows whats up, and I didnt take your ugly ass wheels BTW, I took what I put in the car except the motor u messed up. So STFU

took? no, you stole, grand theft... you have 1800.00 from me and my parts. And dont you live with your mom? whats up with buying another car, ripped off another person already?
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #59
platinumpresto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaS13 View Post
ok so here goes. Richie(Platinum Presto) is making it seem that he is a victim in a god awful plot by Side Run/Alex. i give credit where credit is due, and richie knows how to tell you a story and not "lie" persay but just go around the points in the story that would incriminate him. 1. When you lost your job, you should of BEFORE ANYTHING, gone to alex and said "look alex i lost my job, i dont know when ill have the money. can you just give me a running car to the total of the 1800 i paid you and we'll finish the work later". i personally know alex and i know he would of said "no problem man" shrugged his shoulders and handed you the keys. 2. i personally have seen you come to the meet and rev the living jesus out of that poor KA, Rotaries would of felt bad for that KA. 3. its all nice and golden when you come to another forum and feed your story, BUT you leave out how everything you said here pretty much had to be racanted on our home forum (SFLDrifters.com), how you insulted alex as a father on a public forum, insulted his son on a public forum, and then continued to outlandishly make accusations that you know are not true, you even took a couple shots at me in the fuckery. Im gonna step forward and make somethings clear to the great group of guys here on Zilvia who are having the wool pulled over their eyes by you. Richie is what we would all call a Dog with a HUGE bark but veeeerrry little bite. he is known around the crew as the annoyance. when you HAD a job you didnt have the money to build the car, so losing the job makes no difference, and i don't make threats at all, im just formally informing you, that i would take down the photos of Finkelsteins motor because he has nothing to do with this and thats really barking up the wrong tree, that motor has been in that car a long time now and there is plenty of pictures and videos to prove it, so that goes to show how you will lie to make yourself the victim. Because at the current moment you are making enemies in allll the wrong places, which is why you wont show your face around the meet or any events. Man up, grow some hair on your balls and come speak to alex in person and sort all this out. no...wait....you wont because you know if he sees you hes going to hit you, because you insulted his kid, and Red, Bert, Finkelstein, Guillermo, Sean, Me most likely would follow the path. you made enemies of the ones that put up with you and now your crying.

SIDE RUN Garage is a great south fla. shop. they are currently doing my car, have 2 great shop cars and many happy customers. Alex does good work, he texts or calls everyday to give me updates and sends me a couple pics every few days so i know whats going on, while im up in NY. richie is the only disatisfied customer (due to his own disgressions) so take the consesus people. 50 happy customers 1 unhappy customer whos credibility is questionable. make sense?

great to see you, again, got your lil sponsor speel out, did ya? did all that by yourself wearing a nince lil dress, did ya?

now on to my mindless answers...

this, obviously because of blind observation that you failed to read the thread before you continued on a pointless banter like the few people before you who stated the same questions without reading the thread.

(is this a common thing, to post to a thread before reading it?... is this like the 'In thing to do' or something?)

1- after loosing my job, i did contact alex... threw SMS and confrontation at his shop and threw the wed night meetups (to which he continued to disregaurd the topic)

2- your sir, are a liar, you would try to prove it too... but you cant, other than recruting more people who say "OMG WTF BBQ, I SAW THAT SHIT TOO SON"

3- i have been to many other fourms, im lokin for my things, if people post to my thread , so i reply. isnt that what a fourm is for? I have Poseted in SFLD, but seeing how the communistict politics have taken down the thread in vein of, "retardedness".

- if i am the mini dog, you are what 'we' call the 'hispanic oreo'... you were a bit of a 'dick' to everyone till you got a healty dose of you own medicine, no? now your more of a chupacabra, but instead of goats... you suck on to friendships

- formally informing me... of pictures you took.... and freely posted without any cretive commons? o how i applaud your gelastic and oh so humble civility of your exhortation. yet, i shall discourteously contrast to the wonderfull reaction of FUK NO...

- grow some hair on my balls... bro, thats one thing i dont need, i could skwer you with my chest hair son. put down your baby bottle-o-milk and drink a bottle of some good old southen comfort and u grow some son!

This, again all goes back to ignoantly not reading the thread B4 you post... i have been either partying with girlfriends, working, getting robbed by other people, or in the hospital looking after my fam. things that take a precident over any sausage packed meet to which you favor. But to make the gang happy, ill put the girls, alcohal and sickly family members aside, just to drop by and say, "hai, wana talk shit, or are you guys going to jump me like them 'real' miami people do, yeh like the ones on Cops?"

...that shot talk is what you get for not reading... so dont go crying to your 'friends' tellem 'did you see that shit richie posted on zilvia, hes a lil bitch bro" (then procedeing to bite your fingernails as you usually do)
Old 04-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #60
platinumpresto

Quote:
Originally Posted by finkel View Post
are u serious i didnt buy the motor from alex i always had this motor in my car i never toook out my motor when i went ka-t. there is nothing in my pictures that resemables your motor. u know ive always been ka an that sr i never installed, just cuz i was gunna do the deal before with alex with the motor has nothing to do with it i traded that motor to somebody totally different for parts for my ka an cash on top i never recieved a motor from alex look at the motor closely nothing matches different turbo, exhaust/intake manifold, fpr. the motor thats in my car now is the same motor thats been there an u know it so there is no reason for u to put me in this what so ever.

yes im serious, my shit got stolen...

..instead of asking, i read Emeal(?)'s post on your 'new' setup. but even if the core is the same... the parts are stolen..

thanks, although, you could have told me that you were buying them from alex. instead of not telling me a thing when you saw me at the meet.
Closed Thread