Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:04 AM   #31
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
wow.shady shady business. your lucky hes a nice guy and didnt kick your teeth in, how the hell did you think you would get away with that?!

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #32
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
holy shit, and you treat him as a friend?? I can't believe how low some of these people can go; stealing shit from friends.

You are lucky the OP is not a violent guy or a guy who is looking for revenge. If someone do that to me, I guarantee I'll make his life miserable until I get my shit back and some compensation. Anyways, Karma will eventually get to this guy, no one can ever get away from shit like this.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #33
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
first off i dont have anything of your's wesley, I tried giving you a shell because you were stressed and you were getting your licence soon so i wanted you to have something you can tinker on until then and not worry about spending so much money on cars. Second i was going to sell you my daily because i want another car. Also yes i am giving danny that shell now becuse neiko wrecked into him
Old 03-18-2010, 12:08 AM   #34
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Let's see if this works:

Mario, I dare you to tell the truth. YOU'RE NOT DOWN. Either you took the coils, OR YOU KNOW WHO DID. Man the fuck up. Everyone knows you're the kind of person who will do anything that anyone tells them to do.
EX: "Hey Mario, go take a piss on that EVO."
"Okay!"

So, it stands to reason, that if some jackass said, "Hey Mario, jack Wes' coils for me." You'd do it. Or, let them do it, anyway.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, man... Be honest.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:31 AM   #35
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
03-06-2010, 05:14 PM #14
s13boy89
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (9)

this guy is a flaker and a thief dont buy from him !!!!!!

posted this on my thread

NOW THIS HE POSTED THIS ON MY THREAD

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...N0dWZmLmh0bWw=

YOU

be the judge.
chucky norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:07 AM   #36
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
^ no shit he's a thief..lol..I can't believe he's still making excuses..
Old 03-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #37
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
first off i dont have anything of your's wesley, I tried giving you a shell because you were stressed and you were getting your licence soon so i wanted you to have something you can tinker on until then and not worry about spending so much money on cars. Second i was going to sell you my daily because i want another car. Also yes i am giving danny that shell now becuse neiko wrecked into him

What the fuck do you mean you don't have anything of mine.

what did you do with my steering wheel and where is my $100. And my coilovers, lets not forget that. You owe'd *Bob* like $1400 no wonder they are on his car now.

*name changed

What goes around comes around. And Kyle is right, you are that type of guy that would do anything and not give a fuck. You're not down to tell me what you did with my coilovers.

And I'm also curious why when you put the coilovers back on my car (before you stole them of course) did you leave all of the bolts loose/off?

And on a side note, what good of help is a shell to me when I'm looking for a daily? If I remember correctly you still wanted at least a couple hundred for it.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #38
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
step 1.call police
step 2. get coils back
step 3. beat mario ass up or if u cant get someone too
step 4. enjoy ur coilovers
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #39
zenkifem
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
zenkifem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13boy feels guilty for his actions and is not trying to cover his ass by "giving" you a car or trying to help you out.

hes like a crackhead who stole your wallet. You ask the crackhead where it is and he will lie and even help you find it even tho its in his pocket.

thats "MARIO"
zenkifem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #40
hks12336

hks12336 is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you thank
hks12336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #41
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
more drama for yo mama
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #42
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Holy shit. This is news to me. I remember the KTS coils being stolen. Good to know Wes. Mario, that's fucking shady.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #43
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Jerry.. Jerry.. Jerry...

Sad to say that you always have to watch your back even around so called friends.. Ive had this happen to me before... went to boot camp and get out 3 months later to find out alot of stuff taken off my hatch while I was gone...

Good Luck dude on getting your stuff back. As to you Mario you still havent even answered anything about coils, you just keep offering shells. If you can offer shells just keep the offer and help the guy as a real friend and give him $100 at least cause you obviously see he's in need.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #44
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

how can i have stolen them if i went to ride my quad in perris when he was picking his car up wtf i mean i was obviously not howme how can i have taken shi but yeah you will get your 100 soon i have no cash at all right now
Old 03-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #45
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:

you digress from the main issue sir. All comes down to you took his coil overs off with out telling him, put them on someone elses car, and now you tip tow around the entire reason this thread was made.

wes is a cool guy, have only met him a couple times but nothing but good experiences. Seems like he has been the bigger man so far. even afer you fuk him over he still does his best not to slander your name.WHAT A FRIEND YOU TURNED OUT TO BE!! Im surprised this hasnt goten ugly yet

just man up give him back his coils, his hundred bux and parts ways.

Wes, ur a bigger man than i am , i would have done things way different, shit would have hit the fan soon as i found out. But you should have known from the beginning he took them, i mean who only takes coil overs?? and in front of his house, not like its a quick in and out job, someone would have notices.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:13 PM   #46
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
how can i have stolen them if i went to ride my quad in perris when he was picking his car up wtf i mean i was obviously not howme how can i have taken shi but yeah you will get your 100 soon i have no cash at all right now
Ok not only the coilovers were taken, but the gauge that you gave me for the motor that was on my drivers seat, was taken as well. You could have easily taken them before you went out to ride your quad in perris. It would only take about 10 minutes since you left all the bolts loose and off. You litterally didn't even need a wrench to take them off.

Oh and lets not forget the cinder block that was placed under the front of my car, that came from the corner of your driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
you digress from the main issue sir. All comes down to you took his coil overs off with out telling him, put them on someone elses car, and now you tip tow around the entire reason this thread was made.

wes is a cool guy, have only met him a couple times but nothing but good experiences. Seems like he has been the bigger man so far. even afer you fuk him over he still does his best not to slander your name.WHAT A FRIEND YOU TURNED OUT TO BE!! Im surprised this hasnt goten ugly yet

just man up give him back his coils, his hundred bux and parts ways.

Wes, ur a bigger man than i am , i would have done things way different, shit would have hit the fan soon as i found out. But you should have known from the beginning he took them, i mean who only takes coil overs?? and in front of his house, not like its a quick in and out job, someone would have notices.
Your first paragraph explains a very key point in all of this. And I thank you for seeing me as 'the bigger man' so to speak. Honestly, I'm not a fighter, I treat others how I want to be treated. I mean there comes a point to where I won't let people walk all over me, I'm just trying to have this handled in a normal, non-violent matter to protect myself and family because as much of a "friend" I thought he was, he goes and does this, so I mean it's like who knows what else could he be capable of.

Although I can't control other peoples actions, so who knows. He could be laying on the floor right now for all I know. He's pissed a lot of people off and owes people money.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #47
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
whhhhhhhha theeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuck.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #48
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
and the speedhunters guy comes out to regulate....danggg

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #49
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

first off i never took them i am being the bigger man i am telling the truth!!!! second i barely screwed them on because I didn't give a fuck about your car or you after you were being such a dick about it to me. Also we apologized to each other for being dicks to each oher i was a bigger man i came and apologized first and we made up after that you were at my house many of times you looked at my car and saw yourself i never had them. Also the cynder block was from when we were working on your car to hold your car up remember ???
Old 03-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #50
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s13kid989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
He is not saying you put them on your car, or you where the one that even stole them. he is saying either stole them and sold them/traded/gave them away. Or you allowed them to be stolen.

I would not put it past you. I have seen your junky ass cars at the Tuesday night meet, and how immature you act.
s13kid989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #51
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

and who are you i dont even know who you are or do i meets are a different story here meets are for fun
Old 03-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #52
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

ohh wait are you the annoying kid with te red coupe that everyone haets because you never shut the fuck up and even when we give you advice you go buy cheap crap and flakes on everyone !!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #53
R_G
Zilvia Junkie

R_G is an unknown quantity at this point
You probably wont get your money back data or your coilovers. If a buddys car is at ones house and you agree to take care of it then it is your responsibility . I can't believe a prestigious and well respected forum like zilvia let's individuals like mention thief roam around. If this was a diff forum like rx7club or supraforums. IP would of been ban and locked and recorded but there is probably no proof.
R_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #54
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

my coupe is red but unlike you guys I do not buy cheap parts. And i dont ask you guys advice.. you don't have a bumper support on your car.. why would i ask your advice about anything you are obviously retarded.

And the the comment about people hating me, that's fine, everyone has haters. Like you, you have a lot more haters now that you stole coilovers off of a friends car. You are a shady person.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #55
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_G View Post
You probably wont get your money back data or your coilovers. If a buddys car is at ones house and you agree to take care of it then it is your responsibility . I can't believe a prestigious and well respected forum like zilvia let's individuals like mention thief roam around. If this was a diff forum like rx7club or supraforums. IP would of been ban and locked and recorded but there is probably no proof.
You're probably right about most of what you said. Although as much as I agree'd to take care of it, he didn't do his side either. He took things off of it, and then when I asked him to put them back on he did not.

And Mario, the cinder block from your driveway was under the front of my car AFTER my coilovers were stolen. It was used to hold up the front of my car because it had no suspension on it anymore, unlike the back that was just dropped on the groud pretty much.

My coilovers I saw for myself whose car they are on, wether he "bought them off craigslist for $800" or not, it is stolen property and is written in a police report. He will have to get his money back from this "guy on craigslist" that he cannot provide any information for. I already talked to a mod about this, and until I have physical evidence or a confession, nothing can be done.

I have like 10 witnesses, to whom he either told people he stole them from me, or people who saw them at his house, or people who know the guy who has them now that have told me he knowingly put them on his car knowing they were mine. But still denies it and says he bought them off craigslist.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #56
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
Hey Mario remember me the other guy you fucked over. Yeah remember i drove to your house apologized to you because you wouldn't answer your phone and you said we were cool and you ignored me right after. just over a stupid ass body kit that supposedly i "promised" that i was going to give it to you because they wouldn't take your piece of shit. I am that one guy who helped you out by getting your car out of the impound when no one else helped you out . . .

and i am pretty sure you don't want the cops involved and i know why
chucky norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:34 AM   #57
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

whats wrong Mario? no response?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:08 AM   #58
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

This actually turns into a review thread of mario..lol
Old 03-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #59
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
The new eddy @ youdrift!
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:53 AM   #60
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Wow, now the coilovers are completely gone. The guy who had my coilovers, traded his car for a BMW M3 (with the coilovers still on, gee I wonder why).

Everything is gone now. I guess thats what I get when I wait for too long. This really sucks, thats a lot of money I lost out on that I really need for when I get my license back to purchase a new daily.

Thank you Mario for ruining my fucking life. Mario, I litterally hope you burn in hell and that you get whats coming for you, and that you leave my $100 with Jimmy or another friend to give to me. I know you stole them, I'm not stupid, nor is anyone else. We all know the type of person you are.