Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #61
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Doesnt pin Gio2 have a bad rep on here as it is, with scams and not sending items sold?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #62
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #63
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i knew this would happen LOL
rhys millens leg humper pussing out like a bitchhhh
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #64
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I smell pussy! Is that you twitch? I smell pussy!!!

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #65
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo_S13 View Post
I smell pussy! Is that you twitch? I smell pussy!!!
No I think it was terelle your talking about. (LIKE)
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #66
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
(like) +1 HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #67
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

TwItCh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TwItCh
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
i would have beat him over the head with the lip

regardless i was thinking of doing this

but call me what you want pussy w/e i dont care it took balls to admit it and yea couldnt get a pic of his car he didnt have it so idk wat to tell u guys about that

but u now know who it is and it seems like everyone has seen him around so there he didnt go to the meet last night either so couldnt get pics either

ight and yea i should have beat the shit out of him yea but at least i told you guys an now what maybe i shouldnt have because ima get flammed for this stupid shit

ight yea he should be banned off this forum for pulling that stunt

if i were to catch him without him telling me yea i would have beat the shit out of him or if he fucked it up badly then yea but im tired of that flamming shit because i didnt beat someones ass

and plus if i didnt post up this thread i wouldnt have gotten it back

give them a bad name thats good enough for me sorry i am more grown up
TwItCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #68
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwItCh View Post
regardless i was thinking of doing this

but call me what you want pussy w/e i dont care it took balls to admit it and yea couldnt get a pic of his car he didnt have it so idk wat to tell u guys about that

but u now know who it is and it seems like everyone has seen him around so there he didnt go to the meet last night either so couldnt get pics either

ight and yea i should have beat the shit out of him yea but at least i told you guys an now what maybe i shouldnt have because ima get flammed for this stupid shit

ight yea he should be banned off this forum for pulling that stunt

if i were to catch him without him telling me yea i would have beat the shit out of him or if he fucked it up badly then yea but im tired of that flamming shit because i didnt beat someones ass

and plus if i didnt post up this thread i wouldnt have gotten it back

give them a bad name thats good enough for me sorry i am more grown up
youdidnt beat him up due to he is bigger then you and your 5 foot nothing and like 60lbs thats the real reason
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #69
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
blah blah blah I'm a walking vagina blah blah blah...
You're not being an adult. You're proving that you're bitch-made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post

youdidnt beat him up due to he is bigger then you and your 5 foot nothing and like 60lbs thats the real reason
Haha, yeeeeah, I kind of expected that to be the case. Classic little guy shit.
"who did it? Imma fuck you up!"
*huge guy stands up* "I did. What of it?!"
*little guy poops* "ya know what, you look like you've learned your lesson. Let's just pretend this never happened. No big thing, we're cool."
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #70
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

matt always tlaking shit o well i really dont care what you have to say

bitch made whatever call me what you call me yea im 5 7 and 150 lbs yea im not a big guy so what i felt like i did the right thing

an i didnt even know if he was bigger or smaller then me he pmed me and i told him jus give it back and thats it

alot of people would have settled it the same way i did and call me what you will

i just look at all you shit talkers as imature w/e say what you will alright i have my own issues i was with my family when i went to go get it meaning as my gf and daughter and i have just been through surgery ight w/e you say no excuses blah blah blah

w/e this is zilvia seems like that what were out for is to flame people on stupid shit and by looking at soreballz post count looks like he likes to talk alot of shit so w/e

ight i told yoyu who it was and it shouldnt have happend and yea i was cool with the guy he didnt know it was my car but regardless my car or not he shouldnt hae done it

yea i knew him and was cool with him an offered to help him translate at the meets but figured out the car was mine an gave it back

but please believe im not going to go out of my way to be his friend or help him out

end of story
Old 03-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #71
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
you were the one who stirred it up dude.

everyone was jst disappointed @ you when you didnt put up with your actions AGAINST A THIEF.

the pictures and what not didnt even fall through like you said its gonna.

:ghey:

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #72
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

yea the pics i still trying to get havent been able to see or find the guys car please belive i will still but like i said i have to see it first befor i do so

but by the color of my lip now its primered gray and by lookin at his threads created it is a hatch

and no were in my thread didnt say any were that i was going to beat him up the pics and telling the name yea i understand and when im able to give the pics i will
Old 03-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #73
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Smile

Quote:
by looking at soreballz post count looks like he likes to talk alot of shit so w/e

Making a assumption like that is just asking for shit. Soreballz has been a member here for 5 years and to have a post count less then 5,000 in that time is good. You might want to think before you call out someone that has helped the this community out more then you will ever. His post count has nothing to do with his shit talking.

You deal with it the way you want to. But some time in life you will need to grow a set of balls and beat some ass. Some kid took something from you if he doesn't learn now what makes you think this kid wont do it again. Fuck i would of slapped the shit out of him.

Good luck hiding behind a keyboard your whole life man...

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:57 PM   #74
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

yea ok like i said i was cool with him and now he took my lip and now im no longer want to see his face at any meet or anywere again yea because i might bash it in yea ok think what you will i dnt want my daughter to look at me like that either ok

alot of you people dont have kids im assuming and there will be alot of things you dont want to do in front of your kids
Old 03-12-2011, 12:31 AM   #75
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
You're 18 and you have kids? Hahahahahaha, SUCKS TO BE YOU.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #76
90hatchie

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
kids = life over
sell ur 05 corolla with xxr's
Old 03-12-2011, 12:35 AM   #77
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Actually i myself has a kid. a 14 month old.

I dont know if you saw a post by S14dude about his shit almost getting jacked.....I myself tried to chase em away. It wouldnt be a good night for them if i caught one of em.

BTW..why not report him? or make a private sellers review. Who knows if shit he sells are stolen.

Oh and maybe some legitimate PROOF of this CONVERSATION you guys had stating he, himself, stole the lip.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:42 AM   #78
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
kids = life over
Quote:
i knew this would happen LOL
rhys millens leg humper pussing out like a bitchhhh
Ahhhh!!! This is killing me! Old GroovyDrift forum shit coming back to haunt him, lmao

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #79
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
kids = life over
I think that jst means, its time to grow up. and handle business.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #80
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

yea ok my life is over why not i have a kid that i love mroe then anything and cancer why not give up right lol tea right w/e u people are making me laugh

an yea all it does mean is to handle business and i enjoy my life everyday with my daughter
Old 03-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #81
soreballz
Post Whore!

Moral of the story is... You'll let anyone walk all over you, and steal from you even, as long as they act real sorry about it afterwards... Dude, grow a backbone.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #82
90hatchie

im gonna stake ur corolla for a joy ride
but dont worry ill bring it back and say im sorry and hug it off with you
Old 03-12-2011, 01:06 AM   #83
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Moral of the story is... You'll let anyone walk all over you, and steal from you even, as long as they act real sorry about it afterwards... Dude, grow a backbone.
na not really but if you say so ok buddy will do so an next time someone steals from me i will make sure to beat them to a pulp out with a pipe

sound good

end of thread someone please lock im over this shit lol
Old 03-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #84
soreballz
Post Whore!

You are completely missing the point.

I'm very sad that you procreated.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:21 AM   #85
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

ok i missed the point ok im a "push over"

an ok didnt ask for ur input on my child leave them out of this
Old 03-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #86
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Damn. I hope someone doesn't steal your daughter and then when you go to get her back you tell the dude "alright just give her back and we are cool" and be on your merry way...
Old 03-12-2011, 02:20 AM   #87
Prime
Zilvia Junkie

Prime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the rough
5'7" 150lbs, and CANCER? Shit, it's a good thing he backed on down. No reason to get murdered over a car part.

No excuse for talking shit, but still.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #88
Schassis707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
Schassis707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Damn im suprised this thread is still going. Lips aren't that expensive, and they are easy to come by. Now i didnt read this whole thread but did you ever think that you did something to that other person since you do know exactly who it is?

Also you said you would hit him with that lip. Cool mr. billy bad ass here, are you gonna do that in front of your kid? Show how to be a shitty father? and not deal with shit the right way?

Mods close this thread please...
Schassis707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #89
hessianben
Zilvia Member

hessianben is an unknown quantity at this point
Baahaahahahaha.....

ok.

talk huge shit.

experience situation where said shit could be delivered.

puss out.

get mad when said puss out is out-pointed.

laugh.

laugh.
hessianben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #90
Schassis707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
Schassis707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
And I do know you will try to come back to what i said earlier, I do honestly know how angry you are, i had a car stolen from me and i was out of a car for 3 months dealing with insurance.
Schassis707 is offline   Reply With Quote