Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #31
iHateMySilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
iHateMySilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by doridet View Post
gated business
DAMMM NOT COOL
, Someone there has to know. any leads yet?

NaVanBrosガレ​​ージLtd,Co.
iHateMySilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #32
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
Quote:
Originally Posted by k240sx1 View Post
heyy sorry for your loss... you dont know me very well... i goto the meets like once a year lol... wasnt you guys there when jackson wheels were stolen? maybe its that same person.. yall never know
it might be. this is all very frustrating to me. i've never had anything like this happen before. i feel so violated.

thanks for all the support guys.
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #33
jonny9229
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jonny9229 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What parts do you need I have bunch of extras you can havelet me know
jonny9229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #34
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
W...T...F...I fuckin HATE thieves. I hope whoever stole this gets AIDS and that their family gets cancer. FUCK

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #35
yoni_nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
yoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
sorry to hear Denise ill keep a look out for any of the parts, i know how much you love that car it makes me sad seeing it like that
Old 07-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #36
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
OMFG ..... these theft jobs are always by people you know, keep that in mind
Old 07-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #37
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I reposted on my facebook Denise, and Ill keep an eye out... so sorry...
Old 07-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #38
Kevin_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Kevin_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn definitely has to be someone that knew you left the car there. removing those parts would take some time. good luck!
Kevin_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #39
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Bum deal home girl

Jackson told us that when we got in trouble for the tandem drift party in the back, that they had video footage of us, and thats how they knew.

Odd, today that i was thinking of that video and how cool it would be to have it,.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #40
black06spec-v
Leaky Injector

black06spec-v is an unknown quantity at this point
Sucks. Hope u catch those mother fuckers!
black06spec-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:29 AM   #41
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
geez. i swear people need to learn how to buy their own shit. i know how you feel denise... :/ and sorry it happened.

unfortunately its a "gated" complex but...not really. jackson's wheels have also been stolen from here and there's someone shady within, since you cant see into the "back" where her car was parked.

sorry again dennis :'( get at me if u need anything. you'll see in the coming weeks, this was a blessing in disguise....new wheels..new suspension...new seats..deeuummm.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:43 AM   #42
The240Professor
Banned from the Marketplace

The240Professor is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry i was at sonic motors when i saw you giving report to the officer really sorry to see silvias ending up like stupid hondas
The240Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #43
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Wow Denise, sorry to hear. I'll keep a lookout on Craigslist as well
Old 07-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #44
st280
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
st280 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to st280
I say in like a couple weeks or something. Set up a sting... If things have been stolen there more than once, leave a car in the same vicinity. Have like you and 30 other people (I'm sure you can get more from Zilvia alone) to just chill on the roof or in the building watching the car for like a week straight. See ANYONE even remotely walk towards the car(at a suspicious hour), corner them and question them.

Or something of this matter. Might or not be someone who is on this website, looks as though they just took anything that was "shiny".
Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #45
Brismo7

Trader Rating: (0)
Brismo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I dont know Denise personally, but I know people who know her. Maybe someone can set up a donation fund, and everyone can pitch her $20 each to help her get her car back on the road. I've had my tools stolen, and its heart breaking.

I'm really sorry for your loss Denise, will insurance cover any of this?
Brismo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #46
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
thank you everyone for your support. im planning to bring car back better and faster. and i'm going to take extra precautionary measures with it too. so far, no word yet.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #47
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
dammm that sucks ill keep an eye out for your stuff
Old 07-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #48
foxystyle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
foxystyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WOW. these dumbasses really couldn't afford a goodspeed catch can or a sonic motors bucket? They probably steal the free pennies at cashier registers too.
foxystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #49
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
i know people in BP...Ill hit em up and see if they heard anything
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #50
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sucks to hear, I definitely agree with the sting idea, and filming it. I fucking hate thieves and would gladly help rid the streets of someone so useless they can't work for their own shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #51
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow sorry to hear this, saw it shared on facebook, im one of your boy daniel kuo's friends btw.

A sting setup sounds like a good idea, talk with the shop and see if they will agree with it. Could be that honda person you mentioned, those parts could easily go onto a honda
Old 07-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #52
Speed Junky
Leaky Injector

Speed Junky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
wow sorry to hear this, saw it shared on facebook, im one of your boy daniel kuo's friends btw.

A sting setup sounds like a good idea, talk with the shop and see if they will agree with it. Could be that honda person you mentioned, those parts could easily go onto a honda

Word.

That sucks, I hope you catch these thieves.

Lots of grimy sh!t goin on these days..
Speed Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #53
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i just found out about this D...i reposted on my FB... this shit is fucked up...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #54
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Yeah Steve, so messed up. So within the last month, I have heard of 3 cars either getting stripped or stolen. Glad we have cameras on my lot. Theft is definitely on the rise around this part of town. I swear if they come by my shop.... I'll string them up and Denise get first ups at the piñata.

Hope the s14 struts helped with the move. If I have anything else you need lYing around at the shop, its yours.

GR Performance
~mario
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:35 AM   #55
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
thanks Mario for the struts.. I got the car rolling and we towed it to my shop. I figure were going to clean it up, and make the car better than before.
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #56
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
sorry to hear denise. to many fucktards in the scene who don't respect one another.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #57
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sorry Denise, that sucks.

Posted on the Socal homepage as well.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #58
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Thanks guys for all the help. I'm parts hunting today for stuff I need to get my car back together. I sure hope I do t end up buying my own stuff.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:05 PM   #59
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Im so sorry for your loss. Karma is a bitch for those thieves when they get theres. All thieves should get their balls smashed by a size 11 Timberlands.
Onto the car, these must have been some rookie ass thieves, cause they left your 5 lug setup, the turbo n fmic? N they only took the front pair of coils n not the rears? Why didnt they just take the whole car (not that I condone that at all, I hate thieves wit a passion, faggots cant earn their shit so they steal it)...might be some hater who just wants to smite ya.
I feel ya on how mad, sad n upset you are (we all been vixtims on these gay situation and it SUCKSSS HAIRY NUT SACKZ), but the bright side of things is you still have the car in hopefully functioning motor condition cause those things stolen is still manageble, but still sad bullshit cause got to replace stuff u already had checked off on your to-do list
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #60
chuki.s13.coupe.
Zilvia Addict

chuki.s13.coupe. is an unknown quantity at this point
For all you know, someone who jacked your shit could be showing there sympathy for you in this thread. Lol and there also is no such thing as karma^
chuki.s13.coupe. is offline   Reply With Quote