Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #61
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
NAIRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for the kind and or entertaining words everyone.

So far this is the update with this mess. On the local forum his wife messaged me and told me she seen the thread on here and had no idea that this was going on and she was going to talk to him and help get me my money.
So just waiting on the response from that.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #62
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Haha, owned by the wife.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #63
keifer
Leaky Injector

keifer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wifies jumping in?! Hahahaha!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #64
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
HAHA!! Oooo someones in trouble...
Old 05-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #65
[email protected]
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
sooorad@aol.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAIRB View Post

So far this is the update with this mess. On the local forum his wife messaged me and told me she seen the thread on here and had no idea that this was going on and she was going to talk to him and help get me my money.
I don't ususally respond to this kind of stuff... I just sit back and eat my popcorn but this had me rolling....
Old 05-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #66
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
Hope she can come through for you!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #67
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Or that was him, pretending to be his wife so he can play with your emotions some more. I would have fucking called the cops already and made a complaint.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #68
So Make Like
Leaky Injector

So Make Like is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Or that was him, pretending to be his wife so he can play with your emotions some more. I would have fucking called the cops already and made a complaint.
how low does one have to stoop?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #69
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dam, wife probably feels like she married a manchild if she has to take care of him like his mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:46 PM   #70
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
supaadupaa

you mother should have swallowed you... i dont see why you 240SX owners go to his house and take all the cars he has and HIDE THEM not strip them but hide them throughout the city LMFAOOO
Old 05-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #71
bunny13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
bunny13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:

Did it go something like this?:

"Oh my gawd, I cannot believe he is doing this to you! It's just not like my husband. I was searching the for sale threads for car parts for him (like I usually do) and was so shocked when I saw your thread that I dropped my celly in the toilet. Otherwise I'd be on the phone with him this instant! Unfortunately he's out of town right now, but if you paypal me $40 for gas I will gladly make the drive to talk to him about it."

Flip's right. It's probably him.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #72
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

The message actually seamed pretty straight forward, here it is.

"Hi, I saw your thread on zilvia, and I don't have an account on there so I figured I'd message you on here. I'm jays wife and I just wanted to see what he owes you for the wheels, or if I can help resolve this. I can't get you the wheels because I still live in mass and he's in Texas but maybe I can help get your money. I already texted him and asked him what was going on but he hasn't answered. I remember him getting the wheels and he told me that you were getting the 240 from Texas. Then I remember him saying about the e30. I was not aware that none of this ever happened. I'm sorry he's doing this. Anyways, feel free to message me back on here or you can text me:"

This is it word for word minus her number.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #73
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So lemme get this straight...this guy was in the army, got out long enough to have a Beib haircut on but his wife is "still living in MA" like she never moved to TX when he was stationed there? That shit sounds straiiiiiiiggggght suspect.

I say ask for neekid pix to check if she's real...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #74
bunny13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
bunny13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
^This but have her send them holding a sign with your name on it....so you know it's not some internet random...lol
Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #75
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
This is a interesting thread.... because I was looking at those wheels on Craigslist recently and that looks like the same car that they were shown on in the ad.

I'm glad I didn't buy them now that I know there basically stolen from you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #76
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

Well I know there is still a house up here because there is still cars and shit there because I know people that live near him.

I don't think he was supposed to be down there for that long but had to go back down for some reason or something, I don't remember, I didn't really care why.

And yea, if I don't get a pm back by tomorrow with some sort of real info I am just going to call her.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #77
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
So, what happened?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #78
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
This is going to blow up into another internet meme

"thief caught from military stealing and ripping people off."
Old 05-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #79
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
"Thief steals wheels, victim calls thiefs wife;

Issue resolved"
Old 05-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #80
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post

Issue resolved"
Old 05-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #81
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

does it say he even has a wife on facebook? this could be a scam ya know.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #82
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post

Issue resolved"

hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by S12 Drifter View Post
does it say he even has a wife on facebook? this could be a scam ya know.

Im not sure, as I do not have a facebook. But I do know she is a real person, and from the last I heard she has an evo which I seen driving around from time to time.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:37 AM   #83
bc.
Zilvia Addict

bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny13 View Post
^This but have her send them holding a sign with your name on it.
Hahaha! Also ask her to lick her finger for you in the picture.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #84
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So I have been dealing with him for almost a year now trying to get all this sorted out an he has not done anything about it. So I will explain how everything went.

Last year in may I had my work vskf's up for sale, they were 18x9.5+15 an 18x11-5. Supadoopa lives somewhat close to me, but he is in the army an at the time he was stationed in El Paso Texas. The deal was a trade for the work's, front fenders, bumper an skirts off my s13 for his s13.

The s13 was with him in Texas an he took a plane up here to to pick up the wheels an parts when he was visiting home.

We made a bill of sale which I still have an I will post up tomorrow when I get home. After he got back to Texas he said he had an e30 that he could trade me instead of the s13 because he would rather keep the s13. I said yea because I was a fan of e30's anyways.

He said it had a rebuilt motor an all he had to do was put the oil pan on it an it would be good to go. So I was waiting for him to do that an get a conformation that the car did actually run an then I was going to call my shipping company to go pick up the car.

This never happened, he never put the oil pan on an got it running, I was talking to him for months an he would just come up with some excuse to why it has not been done yet.

Eventually I told him just to sell the car an pay me the money he owe's me. He agreed, but ended up not selling the car an traded it for a set of te37s which he has up for trade now.

So I then talked to him an told him just to send me the wheels back because I do not feel like dealing with this anymore. He told me the wheels were on his g35 which had been in an accident an was in the shop an he could not get them at the moment but would contact me when the car was out of the shop.

I have not heard from him sense, an have seen a picture with my wheels on the car, an the title of the picture is sold

I texted him today an told him if he does not give me a date when he will be paying for the wheels or ship them back to me then in the morning I am going to have to report them as stolen. I do not want to do this but at the moment it does not seam like I have any other choice.

Also here is a link to my original for sale thread on my local fourm

RI work vskf 18x9.5 18x11 - 240sxONE Forums

And here is a thread he put up about three months ago trying to trade the wheels

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/501...ep-dishes.html

And here is a thread he has up now of the te37's that he traded the e30 for. Which originally was supposed to go to me but took forever an told him just to sell it an give me the cash.

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/508...res-trade.html

I just wanted to make this thread to make everyone aware what a scumbag this kid is an to not trust anything he has up for sale or say he will buy from you.
I don't know if this has been said or not, but since he is in the military, and you know his name, this is what you do.

Contact the base he is on, tell them you are looking for what UNIT that soldier is in. Bingo got the unit.
Find the UNIT phone number and call the Unit front desk / whatever.
Ask to speak to the Commander or 1rst sergeant.

Explain what happened, that soldier will be in The deepest shit of his life.

THe military does NOT take kindly when a civilian contacts the Higher up's in the Chain of command for somethign a Shitass lower enlisted did.

I promise, without a doubt he will be stripped of rank, article 15'd and probably court martialed, possibly even jailed.

I know from personal experience ( ex military ) seeing shit like this happen.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #85
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Help a wounded soldier finish his car.

Just got MED-EVAC'd from Afghanistan recently.

I was deployed from DEC11-DEC12
Old 05-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #86
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry he has screwed me over as well when I bought a whole car from him

it was $40 i paid you last year for tension arm bushings. you never shipped them. then you told me you would ship them soon, and i never got them. You stopped replying so i ordered them from somewhere else.

I sent the money for one of his parts last week but haven't received anything yet. Not even a confirmation msg from him. Idk what's going on..
Old 05-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #87
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post

What happened in one day of deployment?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #88
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post

thank you for serving our country

do you think he is lying about being in the arm/military as a ploy to throw off his true location?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #89
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
People say he's stationed in TX, but I think he was discharged from the military a while ago (most likely for bad behavior). Will the military even do anything to him at this point if he's not a part of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #90
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
People say he's stationed in TX, but I think he was discharged from the military a while ago (most likely for bad behavior). Will the military even do anything to him at this point if he's not a part of them?
if he did it while he was enlisted i dont say how they can't they would have to pursue him in some kinda way.... right?
Closed Thread