Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn I dont think I would ever be able to afford a build like this. Looks good bro cant wait to see it complete.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
is that the same blue as the r34 bayside blue
Old 02-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #3
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
is that the same blue as the r34 bayside blue
No, it may look like that from some angles but this blue will shift between various shades and grades of Blue. A friend of mine hat paints bikes came up with inadvertently while trying to find a good color for a tank.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
No, it may look like that from some angles but this blue will shift between various shades and grades of Blue. A friend of mine hat paints bikes came up with inadvertently while trying to find a good color for a tank.
you and you're bike inspiration (dont think i forgot about that whole valve cover thing. lol)

jspec240 is right..you DO need some more rep for this fuckin build mang!!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #5
unicoladron
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
unicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i was thinking the same thing, you should have much more rep. +1 even though i prob can't give pos rep cuz of the whole red thing. i admire your work. i wish you would have started and ended your build thread before i did cuz now i wish i put a little more detail into mine while i was doing my engine swap. no worries tho, you've still inspired me tho!
Old 02-24-2008, 12:32 PM   #6
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
this is amazing, it's like looking into a wishing glass and everything I see is real but to me it's like a dream...
Old 02-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
This car is going to be nuts..
Old 02-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #8
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
rad, hope to see you at a Golden Gardens meet somethime
Old 02-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #9
Iwant2slide_S13
Leaky Injector

Iwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Damn by far this is the best build ive seen in a looooooooong time.
Cant wait to see this finished

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #10
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
What rim color are u going with.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
this is awesomeee
Old 02-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #12
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
im loving this build... but i got one question.. if you do end up doing the silver state classic what tires are you ganna run? at thoes high speeds tire wear is a major issue along with violent tire falure... like the top secret car had (if i remember right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #13
awdfury
Leaky Injector

awdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura about
soooooo hooooottttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
kyo_kun187
Leaky Injector

kyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to kyo_kun187
deeeiaammm maaang.. keep up the good work.. BUMP BUMP BUMP!!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #15
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm loving the widebody. (and I typically don't)
Old 03-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #16
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
I would take this over a bugatti veyron so fast a light beam wouldn't catch me.....gorgeous project man, what diff are you planing on using??
Old 03-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #17
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
I would take this over a bugatti veyron so fast a light beam wouldn't catch me.....gorgeous project man, what diff are you planing on using??

I am using a GTR Rear End, should work for a while and when it blows, I will switch it out to an upgraded Ring and Pinion with a nice 1.5 Way Diff.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #18
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
I just went through all 13 pages and HOLY SHIT......very nice job dude...very nice!!! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the completed stage of this sick ass S15
Old 03-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #19
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Please tell me you know the aerocatch holes are backwards.

But I guess as long as they are the locking type and are locked they wont come open.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Please tell me you know the aerocatch holes are backwards.

But I guess as long as they are the locking type and are locked they wont come open.
Yes I do know they are backwards and that was done for a reason. The reason being that I did not have to make a custom pin mount by flipping them around, I really did not want to move them around and in this position they line up perfectly with holes that were already drilled into my core support, any lower and I would have been cutting into the front part of hood support structure and I just didn't like what it looked like under there. I would also imagine that no matter how the locking pin goes through the recieving pin, the hood will stay shut.

Last edited by CursedGTR; 03-09-2008 at 05:20 PM..
Old 03-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #21
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
ya know...i think this may in the running for the sexiest s15 ever. finally assembly will be the proving ground...you've got some stiff competition
Old 03-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #22
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
ya know...i think this may in the running for the sexiest s15 ever. finally assembly will be the proving ground...you've got some stiff competition
That car is sick. I cannot compete with that.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #23
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
That car is sick. I cannot compete with that.
I dont know man your car is looking hella sexy. Damn I wish I had the money you had and also your car.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #24
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
i think you could by the looks of it so far, even though that s15 is so illll
Old 03-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #25
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
You shouldn't compete with it, you should absolutely destroy it!!! You're well on your way, just a lil more

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 03-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #26
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Yes I think you will surpass it. Although I like it's paint job better.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:26 AM   #27
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
hey Gunny! what happens when your contract in Oki is over? Whats your plans? Shipping to US via Crate or the Gunny stays in Okinawa? KILL!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:06 AM   #28
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
hey Gunny! what happens when your contract in Oki is over? Whats your plans? Shipping to US via Crate or the Gunny stays in Okinawa? KILL!!!
We will crate it up and send it on over and continue the build. Then, I will garage the fucker and build something else.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #29
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
We will crate it up and send it on over and continue the build. Then, I will garage the fucker and build something else.
when ya garage it.. call me.. i will sell my soul to the devil for it..
haha. megga rep points!
seriously. this is probably going to be one of the nicest cars..

just think. when its all finished, you will have a car that has a huge spreadsheat with kids jerkin off to it..
Old 03-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #30
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

thanks all for the compliments and input. I will post up pictures as soon as it is cleared and in the sun.

I am sure many will enjoy the endeavor we are going to embark upon with the Painless Harness.
Closed Thread