Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:08 PM   #151
510skater
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
I saw a grey S13 hatch in Palo Alto lowered with exhaust in the parking lot of Circuit City.

thats me i work at hayward circuit now... awhile ago i was leaving palo alto circuit and i saw a primered s13 with silvia front end...he was ahead of me going down university to the bridge to 84 when i got to the turn he had wrecked into the center divider...ive also seen a primer black pignose around newark and union city a few times sounds like a sr...and a green s14 driving down edgewater in newark
510skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 04:14 PM   #152
240on430
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2 tone, teal and grey S13 with silvia front, low on what looked like grey volks...going up westmoor past westmoor hs.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:25 AM   #153
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
forsho! thats whats up man. i fish in alameda a lot, ill get at you!
haha let me know, i used to fish around here a lot before i started working...

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:10 AM   #154
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
saw a black or dark gray zenki hatch driving east on hwy4 by the railroad exit around 10 pm
midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:12 AM   #155
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
maroon fastback with rotora stickers below the mirrors tonight at fremont fry's
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #156
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
saw a black coupe last night, it was lowered and had a loud exhaust on railroad and then i saw a white zenki hatch at grizzly peak/fish ranch around 2 am
Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #157
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
maroon fastback with black taillight panel heading east on thornton around 4:20 in fremont today
Old 10-28-2007, 10:13 PM   #158
240on430
Zilvia Member

black S13 with black 5 lug S14 wheels on el camino and hillsdale blvd a few hours ago.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:26 AM   #159
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
saw a burgandy s13 hatch on the side of 280 southbound right before the el monte exit around 3:30pm...it had enkei 92 mesh in the front, stock SE sevens out rear, sleepy eyes, and a black/carbon fiber hood...i would have pulled over to help you out, but i was going to a dentist appt! =D
Old 10-30-2007, 10:19 AM   #160
240on430
Zilvia Member

girl driving white s13 coupe, pink rear wheels, 7 spoke se front wheels, lowered...exited westborough off 280s.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:56 PM   #161
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240on430 View Post
girl driving white s13 coupe, pink rear wheels, 7 spoke se front wheels, lowered...exited westborough off 280s.
Did she have bewbz!?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #162
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
what are bewbz? i think i might have some.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:31 AM   #163
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
i think i contracted some last saturdayz!!!111
Old 10-31-2007, 02:47 AM   #164
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
wuh wuh wuhh wuhh wuhhhh?!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:52 AM   #165
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Spooted a s13 champagne coupe, what appeared to be FN's, and slammed to the ground.

Driving on clawitter blvd.

He slid right behind me. Did a nice job too countersteering.

Had zilvia.net sticker on the QP window.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:11 AM   #166
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
Nope I got it... you still have herpes.

White S13 steelies and N1 type exhaust around 1:30 on 101S and then you got onto 87 towards Guatalupe with me, tried to throw up a peace sign but I was smoking and you looked like you were on the phone or something. Then a Silver Corolla jump onto the freeway and I tried to throw up a peace sign but I can't see shiet out my windows.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:21 PM   #167
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
easy with the chicken before u do grow some man bewbz

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:20 PM   #168
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I saw a S14 on DUBz on Depot rd near the junkyards in Haward.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:40 PM   #169
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
saw i golden zenki s14 driving through railroad in pittsburg last friday
I saw that same one on saturday morning turning down by the usa gas station.
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #170
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

spotted a silver hatch, lowered with deep dish wheels driving on hwy4 towards richmond/martinez around 9:40pm

Old 11-01-2007, 01:04 AM   #171
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Is anyone selling the 180sx kouki tail lights with the lower garnish?
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:16 AM   #172
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
WTF ?? lol this is a sightings thread not the want to buy section.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:19 AM   #173
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
Feel my rep wrath!:hammer:

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:54 PM   #174
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Anyone go to screamfest last night? Seen a few 240s
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:00 PM   #175
jesuchristo
Leaky Injector

jesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-known
Saw a red s13 hatch with DTM pipe tips parked at 9th and irving last night
jesuchristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #176
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i saw a primered fastback with some kinda chrome vent things on the fender heading towards industrial on circus circus drive

oh wait that was in vegas
Old 11-02-2007, 05:03 PM   #177
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
Just wanted to say whats up as I am a new guy here.

I have seen a dropped white chuki on whipple in union city
I also seen that black s13 in decoto
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:12 AM   #178
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
i passed a white zenki tonight at the intersestion of chestnut and grand in ssf...looked dropped but couldnt see all that well
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #179
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

white s13 hatch with some kind of bronze wheels teaching a chick how to drive around my hood during the day while i was cleaning my car. ~2pm

gold s14 se with fogs on uc blvd heading south around 6pm yesterday. looks like it was lightweight dropped.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #180
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
silver s13 hatch slammed, goin down 880 N - exitin mowry
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote