Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #31
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Go with "ThatGuy Green" FTW!!!! I would go with British Racing Green or a Dark Metallic color. Its your option and without pics its harder. *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2006, 09:25 PM   #32
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
CylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CylonFrakker
Porsche Carrera GT Seal Grey mixed with alpine silver.

UGR.....SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES....
CylonFrakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #33
bnaley
Leaky Injector

bnaley is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bnaley
Sorta like this TVR grey/silver?

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring...vr-sagaris.htm

TVR reflex charcoal is nice too.

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/dobbo/1574640

Dang I didn't think it would be this hard to choice a color. I saw the green on a mr2 and decided against it since it didn't look all that great. Oh and this is not a show car but I want it to still look nice and unique. The built rb26 motor should be putting out around 500-600whp on pump gas.
bnaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 04:46 AM   #34
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaley
Sorta like this TVR grey/silver?

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring...vr-sagaris.htm

TVR reflex charcoal is nice too.

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/dobbo/1574640

Dang I didn't think it would be this hard to choice a color. I saw the green on a mr2 and decided against it since it didn't look all that great. Oh and this is not a show car but I want it to still look nice and unique. The built rb26 motor should be putting out around 500-600whp on pump gas.
dood these colors are WAY better now your talking. i wouldnt mind seeing the dark green like what i was talking about before. or even that other color is sick. but the key is, will it look good on your car. you have to make that decision after listening to a bunch of interneters.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:45 AM   #35
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
paint it black, that way it will be harder to see, assuming all your body parts are knockoff and you have dogshit wheels, much like every american car i have ever seen with a s15 face.
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:04 AM   #36
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Cloud9 is making a name for him/her selfCloud9 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
What the Hell is "Army Green"?
Kinda lika dis

Old 09-14-2006, 11:09 AM   #37
bnaley
Leaky Injector

All my body parts and rims are authentic JDM. Well except the phase2 motor trend gp sports style wing. That wing was over priced by gp sports imho. I believe in paying for quality parts unlike most other people who do these conversions. I'm getting a price on reflex charcoal right now so if its not overly expensive I will most likely be going with that color. I'll defiently post pics up when its done. Thx for all the opinions guys. It probably helped me from choosing a color that won't match my car.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:11 AM   #38
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by backroadtouge
..... youve done alot to this car so choose soemthing that complements it, not distracts from it.
true that. no need to worry about "standing out" with those parts.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:14 AM   #39
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I don't know I went through a lot of color ideas myself about my car. Soon to go to paint. In the end I am came to two realizations. 1. Does it work, and how much work it is to do it. 2. My factory color is dope and it would not hurt to go that way.
In the end, the originality your trying for will come out in your bodywork. Much like my car, hahahhahha. Yes I am going S13.5. Factory Urethane front bumper with a Gracer lip, factory urethane chouki side skirts, M Sport fenders and probably a M sport vented hood.
Under hood is a RB25, with goodies. Stance coilovers, Work Emotion CR KAI's blah blah blah

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:29 AM   #40
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^ I'm painting my S13.5 the OEM metallic grey it came.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:44 PM   #41
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

theimportguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
^ I'm painting my S13.5 the OEM metallic grey it came.
That's my plan aswell.
theimportguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:48 PM   #42
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
go with the green
S.ONE.THREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:52 PM   #43
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
ummm those colors like everyone said look cool but wont look that great on a 240 (or prove me wrong)

Best color ever:

BMW M5 BLUISH BLACK (dunno what the color is called but it is S-exy
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:59 PM   #44
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
why are we voting on the color your suppose to enjoy on yourrr chassis?

my vote. whatever you like. again. its yours.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:40 AM   #45
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
D-Town, my comment went completely over your head. Look at my car in the link in my signature. It's not "Army" green. It's Olive Drab. I hate when people say "Army" green.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:23 AM   #46
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_schaf
Oro Adonis FTW
Oro Adonis
PITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:19 AM   #47
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i painted my s13.5 diamond pearl white (cadillac cts, escalade) came out looking nice. but i'm missing 18" rims. haha
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #48
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
the green will look goofy on a 240, and i don't think gold looks good on s13's or s15. go with that silver.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:34 PM   #49
bnaley
Leaky Injector

I'm actually looking to get a candy apple red color like the one on this saleen S7.

http://www.motorcities.com/contents/...383914452.html

Too bad they don't sell the paint for it.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #50
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
D-Town, my comment went completely over your head. Look at my car in the link in my signature. It's not "Army" green. It's Olive Drab. I hate when people say "Army" green.

i know, we restore WW1 equipment here

ive sprayyed soo much olive drabbbbbb
Old 09-15-2006, 07:49 PM   #51
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Got a gallon or two extra?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:11 PM   #52
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
i really like a kinda deep dark purple, what do you guys think about that color? other than the fact that alot of you will probably say purple is "gay," i think thats what i wanna paint my car
RoyalFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:22 PM   #53
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
R34 Midnight Purple 2
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:46 PM   #54
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
yeah ive seen that before, pretty sweet
RoyalFlush is offline   Reply With Quote