Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Jason240sx is on the path to ruinJason240sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
%#$%^% Another someone tried to steal my car thread

I cannot belief pathetic low life at 7am in the morning my alarm sounded off and i went to see what happened , being sleepy and all i thought it just went off by itself but upon close inspection I realise my front right fender was pried 90 degrees on the tip.

Until then only i realise someone is trying to jack my car , its a 98 s14. what the heck are they trying to do with prying the fender where my battery is on the left. now i need to send my car to my friends garage and cant drive to school because of these lowlife.

sorry need to rant off as i've spend countless months to find an accident free s14 and now the right fender is not perfect anymore as i tried to bend it back it wouldnt align back much to cover the gap on the front right signal lamps.

Jason240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Damn, that sucks... get a new fender, they're not crazy hard to find, and be thankful they didn't get away with your baby.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #3
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
damn man that sux, at least the alarm woke you up
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
sorry to hear... that sucks.

on another note... this is the first, "someone tried to steal my car..." that isn't posted by some from CA that i've seen in a while.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #5
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

damn it man , just hate the feeling that the car is broken and needs a new fender. will it ever align right again? this really suck esp with the drifting thats hyping up the theft counts

where is a good place to get a new fender? or a good place to get a used one at least =\ , just worried on fitment.....

but anyone ever encounter if thiefs tried to pry the fender cause this is the first time ever i've seen such things instead of trying to open the trunk/hood or prying the keylocks or window.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Why the hell would someone try to get in from there...
Old 02-19-2007, 02:58 PM   #7
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Sounds like its time to buy some locking aerocatch hood pins, they're not for ricers anymore!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:59 PM   #8
ls180sx
Leaky Injector

ls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enough
whoa witchita? that's a little too close to home

I can't wait for the "someone tried to steal my car and I shot them" thread
ls180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #9
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Time for a stakeout with a shotgun.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #10
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls180sx
Lol, pics for proof in that one!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #11
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

i would have thrown my flying knives at them if weren't for the fact I was too sleepy and just thought someone just bump onto the car and set the alarm off.

I just cannot tell myself how if someone did accidently bump into the car or had something that bump onto the fender it wouldnt look so clean like someone pried on it intentionally.

but anyone ever heard stealing a car through breaking in from the fender?
Old 02-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #12
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yeah , that will be the best thread. i woudl shoot someone.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:57 PM   #13
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
They are trying to get to the hood latch release cable in the fender.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:19 PM   #14
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

is that where the release cable is at? is it true for all 240sx?

damn it...... jeez if it wasnt for the alarm my beloved kouki would have been gone.

guys do invest in a high end alarm... i dont know if mine was or not but its a clifford g5 whatever that is
Old 02-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #15
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
A couple years ago, my friend was parked out front of his gf's apartment complex... her brother (who she lives with) came home and saw someone trying to pry his window back to unlock it. For some reason he had an airsoft gun he owns (it's obviously fake) in his backpack with his textbooks. haha... so he took it out and shot at them.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #16
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
at least he didn't steal your car, don't need another sticky thread on top to remind us how lame thieves are...

any pics of the car/damage?
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #17
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ hahah
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #18
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

no real pix of the damage as no camera at hand

but here is an illustration , it was pried until about 2" high.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #19
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
keystone automotive.....cheap fenders....66$ a piece at cost price
Landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #20
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
or car-parts.com, sometimes it's cheap there...
or master the art of hammering and bondo
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:23 PM   #21
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei240
or car-parts.com, sometimes it's cheap there...
or master the art of hammering and bondo
hammer and bondo can fix it all. lol 240sx owner no shame.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:24 PM   #22
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
i bet they wanted to pry to get to your hood...then they disconnect the battery and your alarm=nothing.

just an idea
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:29 PM   #23
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
sorry to hear this happen. but at least your car isnt gone.

hope it never happens to you again. It sucks when you spend time looking for a car you want, and then once you get a hold of it, some punks want to steal it from you.
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:33 PM   #24
Ameer
Zilvia Member

Ameer is making a name for him/her selfAmeer is making a name for him/her self
Next time, you should have a weapon in your hand, don't be afraid to use a bb gun or a real gun. They deserve it!
Ameer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #25
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

I wouldn't want to get jailed if i did kill him accidently out of rage man.

landers: where is keystone automotive? any website? *edit: i found it but its more for like a dealer or bulk buy type of business*

just suck knowing the car is accident free now i have to apply bondo and hammer the heck out of her to go back to shape( not even original shape). she will never be the same agin since fender replacement will take away the original vin sticker on the panel right =\
Old 02-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #26
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
I feel the pain. If it was me i would have probably gone out with one my metal gas blow back airsoft and see if the guy was out there. Well hope you this doesn't happen again and glad car is still with you.
CA18_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #27
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

help save the silvia community and kill all these bastards...
Old 02-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #28
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ hahah yeah green gas airsoft and metal BBs or paintball gun and marbles lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #29
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Terrible thing to do to a kouki.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #30
Clawhammer
Leaky Injector

Clawhammer is making a name for him/her selfClawhammer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Clawhammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240
i bet they wanted to pry to get to your hood...then they disconnect the battery and your alarm=nothing.

just an idea
No doubt about that. Good thing you had a shock sensor.