Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #31
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls180sx
whoa witchita? that's a little too close to home

I can't wait for the "someone tried to steal my car and I shot them" thread
Good thing you have those brass knuckles, Wichita is too close.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2007, 11:03 PM   #32
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Jason240sx is on the path to ruinJason240sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy
Terrible thing to do to a kouki.

and knowing it's so frikkin hard to find one clean on in the midwest and the usa , someone just like to damage other people's property.

it's either my hood sensor or my shock sensor that set it off. oh well at least i still have my car or my insurance wouldnt even cover it cause im a broke college student.

im kinda close to KC , so all u silvia owners just be extra extra careful
Jason240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:14 PM   #33
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
I think there's a white Kouki at Rich Industries with a good driver side fender, it might be stripped or gone by now though.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #34
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason240sx
is that where the release cable is at? is it true for all 240sx?
guys do invest in a high end alarm... i dont know if mine was or not but its a clifford g5 whatever that is
Clifford is the best IMO. G5 good and their is add-ons available like GPS or Satilite location devices, imobilizers, etc... read up on the alarm you have so you know what you have and can do if there is a next time!!

Hood latch is in the fender but I can bet they were just going to pry the hood, start the car, and drive off... dumb newbie theif didn't expect an alarm.

Air Soft, Paintball Gun, all good but favorite is 12 gauge shells loaded with salt rock... non lethal, but hurts like a Mother F-er...scare the shit of you too!!

Peace
Drew
Old 02-19-2007, 11:46 PM   #35
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
wtf...look at the bright side...at least they werent smart enough to actually get away with it...they will be back...take extra caution.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:02 AM   #36
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

already rented a storage to put it away until i move to a better house *sigh* , miserable having a car and can't use it to go school anymore cause of those fucktards.

madscientist: where can i get one of those man... those salt rock 12gauge u were saying ..... i need to get one of those.

btw is it a felony if you hurt someone or killed someone because he/she try to steal your property?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 AM   #37
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
HAHAHAHAHA

Buy a 12 Gauge Shot Gun
Buy 12 Gauge shells like bird shot... not slugs
open shell from the top with a knife and empty all the shot out of it... leave the paper or plastic plug.
Buy or make Salt Rock, crush it up so its small like the shot you tookout.
put salt rock in empty shell... litely scotch tape the top and poke several holes in the tape with a needle.

I DO NOT RECOMEND OR CONDONE USING THIS ON ANY HUMAN BEING OR SMALL ANIMALS. Coyotes, boars, bulls, and theifs beware!!!

I did shoot a possum with a little 410 loaded with salt rock... it went about 6' in the air doing flips and hissing like crazy.. ran off in the woods but you could still hear it having a fit. Worthy of almost pissing on myself lauging.

Yes... its against the law to shot a fire-arm with-in city limits. And never shoot without wanring first... Coyotes and theifs usually run when startled... but they run faster with salt rock in their ass.

Yes... to all you that are amazed by this... dont F with the South!! LOL!!!

Its 3am... don't take this literally!!

Peace
Drew
Old 02-20-2007, 01:42 AM   #38
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
HAHAHAHAHA

Buy a 12 Gauge Shot Gun
Buy 12 Gauge shells like bird shot... not slugs
open shell from the top with a knife and empty all the shot out of it... leave the paper or plastic plug.
Buy or make Salt Rock, crush it up so its small like the shot you tookout.
put salt rock in empty shell... litely scotch tape the top and poke several holes in the tape with a needle.

I DO NOT RECOMEND OR CONDONE USING THIS ON ANY HUMAN BEING OR SMALL ANIMALS. Coyotes, boars, bulls, and theifs beware!!!

I did shoot a possum once with a little 410 loaded with salt rock... it went about 6' in the air doing flips and hissing like crazy.. ran off in the woods but you could still hear it having a fit.

Yes... to all you that are amazed by this... dont F with the South!! LOL!!!

Peace
Drew

lol thats some funny shit Drew.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:02 AM   #39
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
what about those stun bags they use in prisons and shit? Jackass movie Johnnhy knoxville took one in the stomach and it looked like it hurt pretty bad....suprised its illegal to shoot someone stealin ur shit especially if u were purposely using less than lethal force. Either way if that was mean and i heard shot gun go off id be outta there pretty fuckin fast
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:47 AM   #40
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
StunGun their asses. Infinite looping shock.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:56 AM   #41
Shadytrixta1
Leaky Injector

Shadytrixta1 is on the path to ruinShadytrixta1 is on the path to ruinShadytrixta1 is on the path to ruin
Thank god Floridians can legally use deadly force!
Shadytrixta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #42
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
Thank god Floridians can legally use deadly force!
Stand you ground FTW1!! I feel threatened, Bang!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:49 AM   #43
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
god....sometimes i really hate california

well, at least they didnt get ur ride...and drew...thats the funniest shit i have heard in a while
Old 02-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #44
Shadytrixta1
Leaky Injector

Shadytrixta1 is on the path to ruinShadytrixta1 is on the path to ruinShadytrixta1 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
Stand you ground FTW1!! I feel threatened, Bang!

Pretty much as long as I dont shoot him in the back and get rid of all witnesses, then just place a knife in his hand after he's dead. I got myself covered!
Shadytrixta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:04 PM   #45
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

*laughs* u guys are funny. I ain't taking chances though time to look for the law book and see whats the worse i can do to them thieves.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:35 PM   #46
white97s14
Leaky Injector

white97s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats sucks man, pretty fucking close to where i live, im nervous now =/ on another note you want to sell that front lip =D
Old 02-21-2007, 12:25 AM   #47
corey240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
corey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to corey240 Send a message via MSN to corey240
that sucks man. just get one of thos shock things the cops use now. shoots the little pins out on a wire and shock them, then you wont have to be within 1-2 feet to get them. get a dog too. it wll scare them off and if it doesnt it will wake you up barking befor they get to the car. most of the time anyway...
Old 05-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #48
Josh400
Zilvia Junkie

Josh400 is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't want to make a new thread so here's my rant. Ever since I bought my s14, effing people been effing with my car! So my alarm go's off and I'm running down stairs( I live at a apartment complex) and see some mother effing people running away! I stop, turn around head back to the car to look for any damages. Lucky there were no damages but smudges on the windows and trying to jack my nismo sticker. I don't make trouble or act like I got the badass car when I pull into my complex. But effing people still want to eff with my shit! I think I'm going to buy the brake club. Just in case they get in.. I swear I can't these idiots
Josh400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #49
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh400 View Post
I didn't want to make a new thread so here's my rant. Ever since I bought my s14, effing people been effing with my car! So my alarm go's off and I'm running down stairs( I live at a apartment complex) and see some mother effing people running away! I stop, turn around head back to the car to look for any damages. Lucky there were no damages but smudges on the windows and trying to jack my nismo sticker. I don't make trouble or act like I got the badass car when I pull into my complex. But effing people still want to eff with my shit! I think I'm going to buy the brake club. Just in case they get in.. I swear I can't these idiots

You bumped this extra old ass thread to tell us that someone tried to steal your nismo sticker?
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:53 PM   #50
vehicle336
Zilvia Member

vehicle336 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unnnnhhhhhhhhhh thread necromancy feels soooooooo good.
vehicle336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #51
Josh400
Zilvia Junkie

Josh400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
You bumped this extra old ass thread to tell us that someone tried to steal your nismo sticker?
Shit it's better then jacking the car lol idc if I fail it's better then making a new thread. I only had the car for 2 weeks and it's been eff with a lot
Josh400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #52
chwks13
Leaky Injector

chwks13 is an unknown quantity at this point
eff

eff

eff
chwks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #53
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
NVM not getting involved in this train wreck in the making.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #54
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
You really think a stupid club will stop them from stealing your car?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote