Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #1
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
What's the Most You'd Pay

for a 240... Preferably an S13 KA-24DE with a respectable amount of miles?

Stock.

The prices for these things are getting to be a joke for a Secretary's car from the 90's haha.

Last edited by ESmorz; 12-13-2007 at 11:20 PM..
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
KA24E

KA24DE
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:04 PM   #3
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
3k for a stock s13. less if it has mods.

i paid 2800 for my '90 with 90k miles
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Don't forget the "drifter' car package, cause that makes it fair to charge $4400 stock.
But yeah agree^^
Old 12-13-2007, 10:07 PM   #5
morbid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Most I would pay for a 91-93 is $2000 with clean everything, no rust, and <150,000 miles.

Probably a little more if there is like ridiculously low miles or mods or something.
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Well I have a daily driver already.

However, I want a 240 too, and honestly I dont know where people get the balls to put them up for like 6k with 130,000+ miles on em.

I just don't know if I could live with myself for dishing that kind of dough for this car (nothing against it of course, but it's pretty ridiculous).

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place iunno.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #7
240sx_LE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
$800 single slammer
$1k dohc

bought my '91 for $1k, body in perfect condition.
i still remember when the sohc sold for like $500, that was way long ago..
240sx_LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:16 PM   #8
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
KA24E

KA24DE
yeaahhhh what he said
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #9
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
if i had to get another one i'd pay 1000 for a single cam and maybe 1500 for a twin cam. I got my 89 for 1100 but that was like 4 years ago.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #10
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
depends on where you live too... in the north east if you can find a low mileage good body s13 they will bring a premium the week before race wars

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #11
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Haha oh I bet.

All I want is an un-molested 240 for under $3,500 without a huge number of miles.

Apparently around here it's damn near impossible to find.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #12
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
depends on where you live too... in the north east if you can find a low mileage good body s13 they will bring a premium the week before race wars
lol...its harder to find an s chassis up here than *insert joke here*

(yeah...im uncreative. sue me.)
Old 12-13-2007, 10:33 PM   #13
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I went to georgia to get my shell...

Old 12-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #14
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
I went to georgia to get my shell...
Unfortunately I can't do that haha.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #15
DOOK
Post Whore!

fortunately you shouldn't have a HUGE rust issue in SoCal... count your blessings...

Old 12-13-2007, 10:45 PM   #16
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
fortunately you shouldn't have a HUGE rust issue in SoCal... count your blessings...
True however finding one that isn't a the product of a ricer enthusiast or someone who thinks that because the car is drift-able it is worth like 4k more than it really is, makes me not want to count anything.

Anybody in So-Cal point me in the right direction? ha
Old 12-13-2007, 10:46 PM   #17
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i drove 11 hours to kentucky for my first s13. i got lucky and my current one was only 25 miles away but i paid 4x what i did for my first one lol.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:54 PM   #18
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
A thousand or less for an S13. 3-4K for a straight body, clean title S14.

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #19
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely not over book value.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #20
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Shit, i'd pay $2500 MAX for an S13 with 41k original miles....

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #21
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
i got ripped off for my first 240 !
it was a clean super clean fastback no dents at all
1990 se sunroof and all .....
but wow ! ! ! !
3,500 now that tearing me a new one haha ... i just wanted the car i didnt care on the price plus i wasnt paying for it pops was
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #22
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i payed 2200 for a s14 with 83k
Old 12-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #23
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Well I do want an S13.

Preferably KA-24DE.

Ugh, maybe I'm just not meant to get this car lol.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:11 PM   #24
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I paid $1500 for my stock 91 5 speed, has all the creature comforts, a few door dings and no rust or sunroof leaks. Of course, it has the bolster tear, but it's a perfect daily driver, IMO.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #25
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
for a 240?

Stock.

The prices for these things are getting to be a joke for a Secretary's car from the 90's haha.
all of the damm Honda ricers who sold their car and want to learn how to drift at the local wal-mart parking lot
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #26
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
900 mcnuggets
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #27
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
it depends.

if its an S14a that has 10k miles and has been in storage since 1999 i might pay a little bit more than i would for a '90 that has 280k miles, barely runs, has a red fender, and doesnt have a working dash.

this thread is too vague

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:21 PM   #28
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
it depends.

if its an S14a that has 10k miles and has been in storage since 1999 i might pay a little bit more than i would for a '90 that has 280k miles, barely runs, has a red fender, and doesnt have a working dash.

this thread is too vague
Fixed the OP, maybe that helps un-vague it?
Old 12-13-2007, 11:22 PM   #29
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrinh View Post
900 mcnuggets
think honda owners still need to figure out wheres the Vtec is in their 240's when they buy one.

racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:25 PM   #30
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer98 View Post
think honda owners still need to figure out wheres the Vtec is in their 240's when they buy one.

what the fuk are you talking about hahahaha
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote