Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #11
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpopo View Post
Aren't Muslim extremist about to suicide bomb or something allowed to do those things right before? I think I heard that somewhere before

I dont know where you heard that they were allowed to conduct themselves in the way they acted the way they did, but in Islam they violated some huge and I mean huge Islamic laws the only thing left to do after what they did is to pretty much denounce Islam just to give some perspective. As for the gentlemen that wants me to cite my sources, this is first hand experience (traveled the length of the us and the majority of the middle east and europe) for the .001 percent it is figurative speech basically the ones that do commit acts such as 9/11 are very few in number but unfortunately are the ones portrayed to represent Islam. In the Qur'an it says and I quote "if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity"(surah5:verse32).