Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i love all the stuff AMS does for 4g63 and evo's !!! that intake is realy nice

i read abit on those twin chamber manifold ... i personnaly dont like the look of them and if Under Suzuki and is s15(with hypertune plenum) has the record on stukuba ... its will be good enough for my street car

you guys can read abit on the design here ... btw this is the best site/thread i found for sr20ve info

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index...post&p=6593193

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2014, 07:57 AM   #2
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs14kouki View Post
i read abit on those twin chamber manifold ... i personnaly dont like the look of them and if Under Suzuki and is s15(with hypertune plenum) has the record on stukuba ... its will be good enough for my street car

you guys can read abit on the design here ... btw this is the best site/thread i found for sr20ve info

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index...post&p=6593193
Actually only just recently did the scorch car goto one of the hypertune ve plenums and new throttle body. For years and years it ran a very early edition normal SR one which they'd adapted themselves to fit the ve head.

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBS View Post
Actually only just recently did the scorch car goto one of the hypertune ve plenums and new throttle body. For years and years it ran a very early edition normal SR one which they'd adapted themselves to fit the ve head.
Its nice to have an Ausi insider XP !!!

I didnt know about the intake manifold ! I saw on facebook that he just went with the same bottom mount manifold as you , but its wraped in foil and it looks like shit

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:51 AM   #4
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs14kouki View Post
Its nice to have an Ausi insider XP !!!

I didnt know about the intake manifold ! I saw on facebook that he just went with the same bottom mount manifold as you , but its wraped in foil and it looks like shit
Yeh that manifold is a full kilo lighter than most others and gets the weight of the turbo down low. Last year at wtac they melted the power steering reservoir with no ps cooler and not great heat shelding.

This year they're stepping it up afew notches. The inconel heat shield around the exhaust housing is pretty cool. The wrap around the manifold while probably effective looks pretty average though yeh. :P

Heres a dodgey phone camera shot one of the Hypertune guys took for me back in October when wtac was on. Under checking out the new manifold when it was just finished on my car. I must admit this was quite a buzz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mms_img-1575933335.jpg (396.6 KB, 45 views)

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote