Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
niscur29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
niscur29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 6105 Original Miles Blue/White!!!!!

Thanks for looking...

I really hate to have to sell this bike but current life situations call for changes...Anyway, this is a 2006 Blue/White Suzuki GSXR with 6105 original miles YES THAT RIGHT 6105 MILES. Bike has always been garaged kept since I have owned it and I am the original owner bought fresh from the crate in May 2006. Specs are as follows:

K6 GSXR 600
Title in Hand
Blue/White
6105 Miles
3 oil changes in its life
Chain Lubed Every 600 miles
Pazzo Silver/Blue Levers
-1 Tooth Front Sprocket
Speedohealer (Original Model)
Scorpion Carbon Exhaust
Brand New Pirelli Diablo Front and Rear Tires
New Battery
New Battery Tender

Why are the miles so low, this was a toy for me and used sparingly over the weekend. We had our first child late 2009, our priorities changed, and the bike has been garaged since. We moved up to MD from FL 1.5 years ago and left our bikes with my folks. The bike has been stored with a cover on it the entire time except when started and riden sparingly to keep it fresh. This bike is basically new. It has NEVER been dropped and I NEVER did any crazy shit with it. Pictures speak for themselves. Two minor cosmetic issues, left side bar end is missing and there are two scratches on the underside of the left tail from moving it around the garage.

For any buyers, I'm in MARYLAND, the bike is located in TAMPA FLORIDA. The title is in Florida where my parents can access it for a sale. Before I waste my/my parents time for a looksy we will be communicating via phone/email first. There will be no test rides without cash in hand. My father is an experienced rider and will be more then happy to ride it up and down the street for you to see hear.

I am starting the price at $6,000 cash/cashiers check. I realize this may be high and am more than willing to work with a potential buyer. All price negotiations will be through me not the parents as I am the owner. And this is a straight sale ladies/gentlemen not trades and dont even think about lowballing me, go try to find this bike in this condition. I would rather it sit all minty until I get down there on vacations then give it away.

PM me for details/contact information

Now for the pics....

niscur29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
Vico Si
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Vico Si is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vico Si
great bike, trying to get rid of mine as well even though i would hate to let em go.. gl
Vico Si is offline   Reply With Quote