Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 12:48 PM   #31
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
Didn't realize any of our girls were blockin exits.... we only parked where we were told to....

and I didn't ask if they were fuckable...I ask who they were? That way if it was our girls I could bring it to Nadines attention.
that would be a negative, i didnt make that statement. Tho my hug icon means "cant we all be friends" Rodney king.

Since i was not there when the alledged blocking occured, i threw in my 2 cents. Really people if some one is blocking up the line i'd honk or get out of the car and then go up to person blocking the way and tell them to get out of the way.
Old 02-04-2004, 02:58 PM   #32
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178
- If the line is moving and your car burns gas like crazy, perhaps it's not a good idea to idle for so long? Try using more than .01% of your brain to think this up.
- If you don't know them, please don't label them as poser. I hardly know you and even though you have thrown every possible insult at me and my friends I don't respond with the type of language that you dish out. Or are we still living in middle school here?
- If they were blocking and not moving, perhaps you can ask them to leave kindly? Have you ever considered asking instead of cursing? Common courtesy goes both ways.
you a funny guy :ghey:

mav you didnt know it but i was the one who kept farting next to you all day

Last edited by steve shadows; 02-04-2004 at 05:02 PM..
Old 02-04-2004, 11:13 PM   #33
hattenDriftR1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
hattenDriftR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Gee, that was real smart. If someone told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that too?
It depends on what's on the bottom of the cliff.

This sort of ranting and complaining about people burning out or "peeling out" seems to happen after every meet. Its inevitable its going to happen. Which only leaves a few solutions: 1)Those that complain stay home. 2) Meets shouldn't be held. 3) Enforce rules. So what if I peeled out when I left the first time, actually all I did was go about 50% throttle and stop at about 4500 rpm. But now that I think about it, what I did wasn't much, except I feel like fingers are being pointed at me because complaints are being made with generalizations.

Besides, if you drove my car you would floor it all the time. Think not? Trust me you would.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:48 AM   #34
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hattenDriftR1

This sort of ranting and complaining about people burning out or "peeling out" seems to happen after every meet. Its inevitable its going to happen. Which only leaves a few solutions: 1)Those that complain stay home. 2) Meets shouldn't be held. 3) Enforce rules. So what if I peeled out when I left the first time, actually all I did was go about 50% throttle and stop at about 4500 rpm. But now that I think about it, what I did wasn't much, except I feel like fingers are being pointed at me because complaints are being made with generalizations.

Besides, if you drove my car you would floor it all the time. Think not? Trust me you would.
So you're saying just because it happens it's ok? You stated that "everyone and their mom" was telling you to peel out, and you did. Do you give in to peer pressure that easily? Or perhaps you just had to get everyone's attention so "you can look cool." Nothing personal, but by doing such things you're just making yourself look like a fool. And no if I had your car I wouldn't floor it all the time.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:57 AM   #35
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Well, seems like I am fighting a lost cause.

You guys do whatever you want at future meets, but at any meet I host if you want to act stupid I will not hesitate to kick you out of the venue.

Justify your actions however you see fit.

BTW I never singled anyone out (I purposely was VAGUE about who did what because I figured I show them courtesy by pointing out what should not have been done so that it could be prevented at future events) but I suppose the courtesy is bypassed.

I would enforce rules but it's hard when I cannot name the driver(s) nor find the driver(s) that were causing trouble. How about at the next meet (either Wheel Choice or summer bbq) perhaps I should just start the banned list by adding two people onto it? Or is that too drastic?

Either way take my comments for what it is worth. I have been doing this since 1998 and I rant because I figured you guys were smart enough to learn something.

-alex
Old 02-05-2004, 01:08 AM   #36
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
Quote:
Originally Posted by hattenDriftR1

Don't be an idiot. your stupidity can spoil it for everyone else. Whats worse is you're trying to justify doing a foolish act. Grow up. Just because you are stuck in traffic do you have to burn out the 50-10 feet that you move every few minutes? NO.
Closed Thread