Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #331
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
Midnight Purple Pearl - LP2 - 180sx, Z32, R33
this thread is defininitly helpful! i was looking for this color code for while now. midnight purple is the shit! i saw it in granturismo for ps2 and that was it.
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #332
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd ocx View Post
this thread is defininitly helpful! i was looking for this color code for while now. midnight purple is the shit! i saw it in granturismo for ps2 and that was it.
Fukken love that color..
and the rims and color there are just killer!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:14 AM   #333
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Forgot exactly what color code for the paint. pretty much gun metal charcol grey. I miss my car.....

zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #334
dogg4217
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here are some of the cars I have owned over the years. Mostly Honda's but I have sold my last Honda and starting to work on my S13 and will be aquiring another s13 this saturday to make my total collection of 2 s13's and 1 s13 parts car.

Grey Spiral Metallic found on the 05 Chevy Tahoe

99-00 Civic Factory Cypress Green

01 Factory Jeep Yellow

93 Hatch with 350z Sunset Pearl

And 240 faded, beat up red that is on jack stands getting a makeover.
dogg4217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #335
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
any other pics of blue or white 240sx hatch's with stock body? i saw the blue one on the first post i was hoping for more? since am on the process of painting mine
S13_SideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:12 AM   #336
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so do you guys paint your own cars or what? how can you do it right without a proper place to paint it that has no dust and such?
mkiv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:35 AM   #337
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
RUSTOLEUM UGGGHHHHHHHHH
still havent cleared it yet!

kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #338
layedoutat0psi

layedoutat0psi is making a name for him/her selflayedoutat0psi is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to layedoutat0psi
my car in rhino lining haha.
layedoutat0psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #339
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by layedoutat0psi View Post

whyyyyy :hammer:
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #340
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
lol not the best looking... but hey you will probably not have to wash your car. Just spray it with a hose. And ya really dont have to worry about scratches.. lol
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #341
pirate_texxx
Leaky Injector

pirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enough
did you take it somewhere to get it done or did you get the do it yourself cans? because if you took it somewhere i want to know what their reaction was

either way thats pretty crazy
pirate_texxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #342
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Nice... Uh... Fitment?

I'm a sucker for Olive Greens.
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/8751/EG6OliveGreen.png
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #343
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
Quote:

that is utterly disgusting

i hate you.

sweet fn's tho

Last edited by koukimonster139; 03-15-2008 at 04:35 PM..
koukimonster139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #344
layedoutat0psi

layedoutat0psi is making a name for him/her selflayedoutat0psi is making a name for him/her self
wow noone likes my car. it makes me sad . anyways i got the car and it was allready sprayed in that. like the one guy said, i dont have to worry about scratches. i kinda dont liek it tho. id like to try to take it off but im not sure how im gonna have to or what im gonna use. im sure if i tried sandin it in anyway it will just clog up the sandpaper.

oh and whats wrong with the fitment??
Old 03-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #345
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
wow noone likes my car. it makes me sad . anyways i got the car and it was allready sprayed in that. like the one guy said, i dont have to worry about scratches. i kinda dont liek it tho. id like to try to take it off but im not sure how im gonna have to or what im gonna use. im sure if i tried sandin it in anyway it will just clog up the sandpaper.

the "fitment"...your wheels "sink into the car, if you look around at other members cars the wheels "stick" out more, not sink in. Just go look around at other member's cars and you'll get it.
nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #346
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Nice... Uh... Fitment?

I'm a sucker for Olive Greens.
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/8751/EG6OliveGreen.png
o man, i know what colour I want to paint my zenki...anyone know any more info? I.e. paint code?

Thanks
nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #347
layedoutat0psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwmrkt View Post
the "fitment"...your wheels "sink into the car, if you look around at other members cars the wheels "stick" out more, not sink in. Just go look around at other member's cars and you'll get it.

ohh yeahh.... those were just temp wheels for the time. you can notice if you look close theres steelies on the front.

and for the guy further up with the cypress green civic coupe, i also have a 96 ex coupe thats in the same color.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #348
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

taking off that shit is going to be hard as hell.. I would call a bodyshop on that one. Or you could try that aircraft quality paint remover. "thats some pretty powerful shit!!" Make sure to use some rubber or latex gloves and have major ventilation, or a gas mask or something. I am pretty sure the fumes on that are toxic. You should be ok if ya just use gloves and do it outside. Just "dont be a dufus. Dont be a dufus!"
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #349
soldiaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
soldiaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhustle View Post
my color

velvet blue metallic - bmw m3 individual program color

http://m3.madrussian.net/gallery.shtml#velvetblue

I was thinking of painting my car some sort of dark purple like this thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post

I forget exact color code, its my friends car (nmssr08).
OMG
soldiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #350
lbsam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
lbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post

anyone find anything similar to this?

in the below it looks very - khahki

I want this color.. anybody have anything similar with a color code?
anyhelp would b great..
lbsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #351
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
lol sweet, love how people post up pictures of stock ugly ass paint like jeep yellow and faded red on a S13...and a rhino-lined S14...what the fuck kind of definitive paint color is that?!?!
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #352
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Viper snakeskin green

Old 03-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #353
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsam View Post
anyhelp would b great..
looks like light poop brown...photoshopped too.!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:35 PM   #354
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
Rustoleum Black with Spar Varnish.

yes the stuff you use on boats.
lol
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #355
Jadeskyline
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jadeskyline
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrinh View Post
Rustoleum Black with Spar Varnish.

yes the stuff you use on boats.
lol
my good sir if that is ur car i DEMAND more pics k thanks..
Jadeskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #356
GabeS14
Post Whore!

any pics in which we can actually see the color?
Old 03-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #357
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
anyone know what color this is?

Old 03-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #358
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsam View Post
anyhelp would b great..
The owner of that car said it's a Gulf War tank color, so I guess look up colors used on tanks during the Gulf War.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:29 AM   #359
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
looks like light poop brown...photoshopped too.!
Yeah, thats not photoshopped.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #360
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I figured this would be the best place to post for this question I have. I have to get the bumper and one front fender painted on the SC. I also need to one inch chips fixed on my rear wheel arches. My car is factory lexus Diamond white pearl. Two stage paint and clear. I have been getting quotes around $700 for this. The bumper and fender are both totally prepped and ready to be primed and painted. In my opinion $700 seems really high. What do you guys think? Could it be the chip repair raising the price?
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote