Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Chicago Area 240sx Meet - Buffalo Wild Wings Skokie, IL

• Date: October 27th, 2007
    Where: Buffalo wild Wings, Skokie
    Time: 5-7pm meet/chill - 7pm we eat
    Address: 7020 Carpenter Rd. Skokie, IL 60077
    Map:

Do not show up later than 7pm.

After we all eat and check out the cars for a bit more, we will probably head to chicago via I94 around 9:30-10pm for a cruise and some pictures. If you think of any particular spot you think would be good for pictures, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO GET THERE, i am open for suggestions. please let me know before the date of the meet.

as with any other meet, we ask for no burnouts, no revving, and no showing off while behind the wheel. we do NOT tollerate any of it, and you will be asked to leave.

hope to see a huge turnout at this meet. we all know the past few have been very uneventful.

http://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.co...7-07-t1090.htm

-kevin
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 09:35 AM   #2
GODFATHER
Leaky Injector

GODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to GODFATHER Send a message via Yahoo to GODFATHER
Man sounds like a blast.... To bad I moved back to Kansas or I would be there!!!!
GODFATHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GODFATHER View Post
Man sounds like a blast.... To bad I moved back to Kansas or I would be there!!!!
haha sorry to hear :P

if you know any 240sx guys still out here, be sure to let them know
Old 09-27-2007, 07:54 AM   #4
Chitown_B14
Leaky Injector

Chitown_B14 will become famous soon enoughChitown_B14 will become famous soon enoughChitown_B14 will become famous soon enoughChitown_B14 will become famous soon enough
I'm in. I got some new parts coming in to show off anyways.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:40 AM   #5
GODFATHER
Leaky Injector

GODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura aboutGODFATHER has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to GODFATHER Send a message via Yahoo to GODFATHER
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec View Post
haha sorry to hear :P

if you know any 240sx guys still out here, be sure to let them know
Ya know what, I lived in Marengo and was in Crystal Lake all the time in my 240 Purple metallic (dark) Green racing stripes with flames n them, 3" Loud ass exhaust with no Cat, Blacked out windows, 17" venom wheels, and a Kansas Plate LOL never changed it over while I was up there.... I worked for SM&P marking underground utilities (white ford rangers with that on the door)
GODFATHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #6
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
maybe i'll come, its a bit of a drive, but if i'm not busy i'll head down there.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:09 AM   #7
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODFATHER View Post
Ya know what, I lived in Marengo and was in Crystal Lake all the time in my 240 Purple metallic (dark) Green racing stripes with flames n them, 3" Loud ass exhaust with no Cat, Blacked out windows, 17" venom wheels, and a Kansas Plate LOL never changed it over while I was up there.... I worked for SM&P marking underground utilities (white ford rangers with that on the door)
cool. cant say i remember seeing that car though.

we're trying to get this meet pretty big, so bring the family haha
Old 10-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #8
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

might stop by. havent decided yet.

Last edited by jackjack; 10-06-2007 at 01:02 PM..
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote