Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
chicago guys.

i'm heading up to chitown tuesday to see Yelle at Logan Square Auditorium. should be getting there an hour or two before doors, and i want some of those hotdogs you guys have with all the shit on top. where should i go?

I WANT YOU INSIDE ME
Old 04-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
portillos has some pretty good stuff. theres a few up here. not as good as some small family owned joints im sure, but definatly good place to get a hot dog. their hotdogs look identical to the one in that picture lol
Old 04-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
We have a portillo's here in So Cal, and if it's anything like the one in chicago, IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.

Straight up, one of the best hot dog in town.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #4
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
lol really? i thought that was a northern IL only thing
hmm
guess not
Old 04-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
bozo's hotdog stands if you can find one
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
lol really? i thought that was a northern IL only thing
hmm
guess not
Portillos is from Chicago, they just put a random satellite one in Cali. Same restaurant.

Portillos is pretty rad, Maxwell Street is good too, or anywhere that sells Red Hot Chicago hot dogs.

Get off the Dan Ryan (90/94) at 35th street and go west, past U.S. Cellular field, there are like 3 very good hot dog places on 35th street.

Morrie O'malley's is pretty good.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...8308,-87.64365

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #7
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
ZOMG Yelle, hipster bangz, electro France, hot dawgs, yesss!!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
ZOMG Yelle, hipster bangz, electro France, hot dawgs, yesss!!
go put on a tighter girls' shirt brah, i gotta get my electrofrance on

actually they moved the venue and i got an email update on it, and they did say something about "bangers"

P.S. i wanted to give you rep for "hot dawgs" but i have to spread rep around before blah dee blah

Last edited by BustedS13; 04-28-2008 at 01:36 AM..
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:11 AM   #9
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
omg that is a deuce waiting to happen

might as well just order one and throw it directly in the toilet cause thats exactly where its goin 5minutes after and in a very violent, painful and spicy manner
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #10
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
big boys over on western and addison, not too far from logan square. its simple, nothing too crazy.
reaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 AM   #11
BustedS13
Post Whore!

any stands open 24 hours? i want to load up. like, dawgs before this thing, and then more rad dawgs for the ride back.
basically i'm saying i want to shit in my car.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:04 AM   #12
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
get some Gino's East stuffed pizza while youre up here. its good to warm up again also
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:34 AM   #13
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
any stands open 24 hours?
Pretty sure Maxwell Street Polish is.

Heres all their locations, plus some coupons.
http://www.lowpro708.com/40/maxwell/

"A" is in a pretty legit location, although it is outside the Loop.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.040169&z=15

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:24 AM   #14
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Superdawg wound up being just a couple exits down 90 from the venue, so we hit that up between the show and after party. shit was RAD!
didn't get back to STL until about 7am. now it's 10:30 and i'm at work. GRAHHH.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #15
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I miss NYC

All those bomb ass huart duagz.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #16
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Gene and Judes!
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote