Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 04-23-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
NRS13

Trader Rating: (0)
NRS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any s13 usdm front ends in the illinois area?

I am looking for a front end for my zenki 240. I would prefer red or burgundy...but any color will do. It could be a kouki (those fit don't they?). I just thought I'd check on here before a junkyard because I thought it might be cheaper from my 240 brethren....anyway, I want to come pick it up from champaign, IL. It does not have to be perfect condish, nor does it have to be complete, I can get parts from all over. Anyway, specifically, I want all of the bracing that goes behind the bumper (so, bumper support and all of its various attachments as well as upper radiator support). Thanks,
Reed
NRS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2006, 12:55 AM   #2
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRS13
I am looking for a front end for my zenki 240. I would prefer red or burgundy...but any color will do. It could be a kouki (those fit don't they?). I just thought I'd check on here before a junkyard because I thought it might be cheaper from my 240 brethren....anyway, I want to come pick it up from champaign, IL. It does not have to be perfect condish, nor does it have to be complete, I can get parts from all over. Anyway, specifically, I want all of the bracing that goes behind the bumper (so, bumper support and all of its various attachments as well as upper radiator support). Thanks,
Reed
do you have the JDM version to trade? if so, email me i have a burgrundy good condition one then

[email protected]
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
NRS13

NRS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
No offers? I know some of you have some sileighties and silvia conversions...don't you? I thought that was the hot thing. Does anyone have a spare front end? Any color is fine, now that I've given it some thought.
NRS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
I think your best bet would be a junkyard...and why don't you post in the wanted to buy section, maybe will get a better response there...
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #5
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
hey check my thread. i'm selling a zenki pignose, the same color you want.

i have a potential buyer, if anything goes wrong, you got 2nd dibs.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=108141

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote