Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
BHack3tt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BHack3tt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone messed with Zerolift?

I am in Indy, and wanting to have them finish off my sr20det s13 red top swap in my 1995 240sx. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with this shop before?

I am just weary of shipping my car off without knowing much about the shop. Everything I can seem to find on the company on the forums looks pretty good, but I was just curious as to any members that might have personal experience with this shop that could give me some input.
BHack3tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
BHack3tt
Leaky Injector

no-one has dealt with them? they are pretty active on this forum.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/36003...t-autolab.html

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
driftrkp
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
driftrkp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Forcedfab in dayton will be a little cheaper and you will get the same quality of work if not better.
driftrkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
BHack3tt
Leaky Injector

Forcedfab doesn't answer there phone and thanks for the link
Old 01-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
I ordered my engine and mounts form Zerolift. Any question I had no matter what Robert had no problem answering it.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #7
BHack3tt
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked240 View Post
I ordered my engine and mounts form Zerolift. Any question I had no matter what Robert had no problem answering it.
Thanks for the insight. I have been back and forth on the phone with them for a while now, and i think I am going to
Give them a shot
Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
whitey240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
whitey240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Have you contacted Hybridynamics in PA? They would be a great shop to finish the job. They even have a company that they work with that will assist in pickup and delivery of the car.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
BHack3tt
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey240 View Post
Have you contacted Hybridynamics in PA? They would be a great shop to finish the job. They even have a company that they work with that will assist in pickup and delivery of the car.
i bet half of my budget would be getting the car there from Indy!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #10
whitey240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
whitey240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHack3tt View Post
i bet half of my budget would be getting the car there from Indy!
Throwing it out as an option. You get what you pay for I guess. Good Luck!
Old 01-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Zerolift is legit is helpful around the community. Let them know Edgar says hi.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
aled
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
aled is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Ordered my 1JZ from Zerolift.
My attraction to them was how frequent they have containers entering the U.S.

Robert, is always available for questions and has answered all of mine very promptly.

Mike, who I personally spoke with at MDU Round 4 in St. Louis, was very encouraging and professional.

I do not have any experience with their work and the shop itself. Based off my customer service experience through purchasing an engine, they'd be on my 'A' list if I ever needed work done and was closer geographically.
aled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #13
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
TJ over there is an awesome mechanic, hes at the track usually helping out however he can. He might I swear hold the record on an SR swap into a S13 lol
Old 01-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #14
DavidBaustert

DavidBaustert is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
TJ over there is an awesome mechanic, hes at the track usually helping out however he can. He might I swear hold the record on an SR swap into a S13 lol
I've pulled and had one in and running in less than a day, including modifying dp and IC piping and wiring shit and fuel pump, new fuel lines, batt relocation, etc. and i work at forcedfab
DavidBaustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #15
Edgar
Post Whore!

cool story bro, but you dont work there anymore and i didnt even know that was a real shop just thought was a place where bros hungout

regardless whatever whoever is cool is cool if people say they are cool
Old 01-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #16
DavidBaustert

DavidBaustert is an unknown quantity at this point
youre right, continue to tell me what i do and don't do...
DavidBaustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #17
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
cool story bro, but you dont work there anymore and i didnt even know that was a real shop just thought was a place where bros hungout

regardless whatever whoever is cool is cool if people say they are cool
So much hate... do you just make shit up as you go now a days? i really exist i have been in business 6 years this month. I have had a shop that entire time, and its really full of equipment. Just because i dont ride indy nuts or make an effort to sponsor your forums and events doesn't mean i dont have a real shop. It just means i choose not to spend money advertising to the drift scene as much as i used to. I quit participating because honestly the return is just not there anymore. The kids in the scene now compared to 5 years ago are just not the same quality. The drivers that are going places are going places because they are self motivated and can get shit done themselves for the most part. Then there is the fact that i sank a ton of money and labor into a select few sponsored cars, but the midwest never saw them because the owners took the cars as they were getting finished up for a season and sold them/ parted them out instead of holding up their ends of the bargin. That really left a sour taste in my mouth regarding supporting people like i used to. Why spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of labor hours building a drivers car only to have them put it in your ass after its all said and done?

I'll be back out this year as i am putting together a car for the season for myself. i started the relaunch of our webstore which i left un touched since 07-08 to focus on building cars and doing in shop business. i will be returning to forum advertising and starting getting the shops name back out there since i have had some work done to our new site. We will be back out helping out Dayton drivers again this summer unlike last summer.
Dave will also still be there with us drunk and showing his penis. he still works for me part time, but hes got a big shot gig now so im just a little guy employeer lol.

Sincerly

Jon from LOLOHIO and ForcedFab
Old 02-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #18
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHack3tt View Post
Forcedfab doesn't answer there phone and thanks for the link
Did you leave a message? i normally do not return calls that i miss when i dont have messages. most of the time i am out in the shop running equipment so its common for me to miss calls through out the day.

if you still need any help or have questions give me a ring and leave a message if you dont get anyone. We are here from 11 to 7 m-F

Jon
Old 03-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #19
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Zerolift lies and they have been ripping people off for many years. Search in google. Theyve been rejected from several forums they tried to become sponsors on.

There were two huge threads on this forum of how they ripped people off. They both got deleted.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #20
Leetfade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Leetfade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hope it worked out for you. Definitely did not for me.
Leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncade View Post
Zerolift lies and they have been ripping people off for many years. Search in google. Theyve been rejected from several forums they tried to become sponsors on.

There were two huge threads on this forum of how they ripped people off. They both got deleted.
Thank you, I'm glad someone remembers one of my threads at least. It seems like if you're local you get slightly better service, but if you're not then you might as well just burn your money.

Magical how they were banned here, then the threads got deleted and they became sponsors again.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #22
Leetfade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Leetfade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wn3r View Post
Thank you, I'm glad someone remembers one of my threads at least. It seems like if you're local you get slightly better service, but if you're not then you might as well just burn your money.

Magical how they were banned here, then the threads got deleted and they became sponsors again.
Actually I'm local and got horrid service. To be fair, they are GREAT until something starts going wrong then it goes downhill fast. The people that have had positive things never hit a snag.
Leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
SHIFT_destroy
Leaky Injector

SHIFT_destroy is making a name for him/her selfSHIFT_destroy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_destroy
i bought a motor from them a lil bit ago i havent installed it yet but i looks good for what ive looked at on it . mike even sold me some of his personal parts when i was there. i have noticed a lack of attention to emails ive sent sibce the purchase though
SHIFT_destroy is offline   Reply With Quote