Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 03-07-2005, 11:51 PM   #1
}{yBr1D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
}{yBr1D is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to }{yBr1D Send a message via AIM to }{yBr1D Send a message via Yahoo to }{yBr1D
***Nissan (Photo Shoot) TBA***

Ok guys, I'm giving this another shot. If you all recall I set up a photoshoot for what started out for only altimas but ended up being an "all" nissan thing... didn't have a big turn out but yea. This time I'm giving a huge heads up for you guys so there wont be any excuses unless there is a huge emergancy.

This time around the shoot will be set for the summer time, around Mid to late June. Right now I don't have an actual location pin-pointed, suggestions would be appreciated unless you all want to hit Markham Park again like the last shoot. So let me know if any of you guys would be interested in taking some photo's and junk. The last photo's came out very sharp and professional looking, so if you are looking for sponsor or just want a bad ass sig, you should hit the photoshoot. The time frame can go from 12PM - 4PM like the past... location is up to everyone whether it is at the beach or at a park, or parking lot, lets be creative and find somewhere nice so we can show off our rides. Lets try to make this a huge event for the Nissan community... I'm busting my ass for this community cause I'm tired of being one of the few enthusiasts that cares for nissan, so help out! lol... btw, everyone's welcomed, doesn't have to be a south florida only thing, others willing to make a trip can join in...

-Saint D.
}{yBr1D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links