Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
SnakeKack
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
SnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SnakeKack
1998 Kouki craigslist scam Miami

1998 NISSAN 240SX SE 5-SPEED S14 KOUKI ( ALL ORIGINAL )

I used to own this car. I can't say if it is the same Guy I sold it to or not. But he has it listed as all original with 149k miles. I sold it to him with 248k miles. He added the front lip, trunk carpets, took the coilovers off and took off the tint. It has the same ding on the driver front fender, same faded paint on the front bumper and hood, same radio, and two notches in the spoiler. I did sell it to him in good mechanical condition with working a/c but the car had needed some cosmetic attention. And he is asking a whole lot more than what I sold it for. If anyone wants pics from when I owned it to compare let me know. Just don't be scammed with the wrong mileage.
SnakeKack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
hatchtastic
Zilvia Member

hatchtastic is an unknown quantity at this point
Good looking out man. It's shitty that people do this. And unfortunately because it is so easy to do it happens all the time
hatchtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
Boosted92
Leaky Injector

Boosted92 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad you posted this, a friend of mine and I were going to look at the car this weekend. Should report the listing to CL and have it taken down.

2006 Holden Monaro - 700+whp ; 2014 Holden Commodore SSV - 400whp
Boosted92 is offline   Reply With Quote