Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-26-2006, 01:47 AM   #1
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Just drift Horsetheif mile event Jan. 20th

This event looks like its going to be a good one. Advanced to Expert levels and only 25 people will be able to drive. I want to go out to spectate if i can looks like a hard course.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:48 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Yo

Anyone interested in a BEGINNER event on same day?

If we can get enough guys Charlie may be able to open up a beginner session at either Balcony or Oval

None of this "I would go if my dog didn't die" or "If only I had money type stuff"

Who is DOWN?

Need at least like 15 dudes probably

Just Drift is the real deal for events ever, all others need to catch wreck

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:18 PM   #3
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
damn I <3 thief mile, Damn lemme hit up the kids Logan, that sounds like a plan.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:21 PM   #4
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
damn I <3 thief mile, Damn lemme hit up the kids Logan, that sounds like a plan.
for sho

make it happen

i cannot do HTM thats why

lol

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 12-31-2006, 08:23 PM   #5
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
ehehehe, You going to run the oval?
Old 12-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #6
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
ehehehe, You going to run the oval?
my skill level is balcony or oval

either will be fine by me

scraping together enough guys might be hard though

but all that xmas money people be getting should make no excuse for track fee

and its a real TRACK, not parking lot simpin

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 12-31-2006, 08:34 PM   #7
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

True that, true that.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
for sho

make it happen

i cannot do HTM thats why

lol
i heard you can't really do balcony or oval either! hahahaha.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #9
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
hsu might go.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 12-31-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
i heard you can't really do balcony or oval either! hahahaha.
WOW

I'll keep that comment in mind.

Less talk, more sign-up-ees, aka DRIVERS

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 12-31-2006, 08:57 PM   #11
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
WOW

I'll keep that comment in mind.

Less talk, more sign-up-ees, aka DRIVERS
i agree. how long do i have b4 i have to say 4 sure. i wanna go but no car no dorifto!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 12-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
i agree. how long do i have b4 i have to say 4 sure. i wanna go but no car no dorifto!
i dunno, the event is the 20th, so as long as u have money ready before then all g

im not even 100% if charlie can open oval/balcony on same day, but with 15 guys im sure its possible for a private session

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 12-31-2006, 09:18 PM   #13
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
How much would be needed?
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:21 PM   #14
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ill be doing the advnced/HTM event
but if the beginner event was the same weekend, id do that one too.
nothing like playing on balcony hehe.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:58 PM   #15
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
How much would be needed?
no idea yet (but if it went down most likely track fee will be $125 or around there)

just trying to get guys together first

(or else the equivalent of window shopping haha)

i havent talked to charlie about it, but multiple tracks per day is not something new

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 12-31-2006, 10:14 PM   #16
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
dam if i had a helmet and a working ebrake...o and tires...i would go
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:18 PM   #17
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
sure.
sure you would.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:19 PM   #18
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:

None of this "I would go if my dog didn't die" or "If only I had money type stuff"
Dejavu show girls?

You have time to fix your ebrake
You have time to get tires
You have time to get a helmet

Events are why you modify your car, or at least they should be.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 12-31-2006, 10:39 PM   #19
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
QFT !
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 12:09 PM   #20
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i would go if my cat didnt eat my helmet
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:48 PM   #21
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
Dejavu show girls?

You have time to fix your ebrake
You have time to get tires
You have time to get a helmet

yeah but no money...
Old 01-01-2007, 06:53 PM   #22
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love
yeah but no money...

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-01-2007, 07:23 PM   #23
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
balcony

sign me up yo. i can't leave alex and logan out there. but i get back on the 7th.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:04 PM   #24
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

well now you're in trouble if TEAM SUS*PECT goes. that makes it basically a d1 street legal event!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #25
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
stop picking on me....
Old 01-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #26
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
stop picking on me....
hahahaha

nah but its just cause everytime there is an event or even for sale posts, people are like:

i would totally go/get it but i _____________

so as i was saying earlier, i want to find out who CAN go, not who wants to but "cannot" go

just keepin it real, not trying to be an ass

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #27
240love
Post Whore!

yeah i understand...no biggie..once i get my stuff ill be there for sure...when ever i go it would be my first time...sort of nervous but ill get over it. My new years resolution is to get out there and start getting seat time
Old 01-02-2007, 10:20 PM   #28
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah i understand...no biggie..once i get my stuff ill be there for sure...when ever i go it would be my first time...sort of nervous but ill get over it. My new years resolution is to get out there and start getting seat time
Nice, good resolution!

1/4/07 - EDIT! REMIX! REMIX REMIX REMIX!

Talked to Charlie, if we can get 21 drivers we can do BALCONY ON THE 21ST!

So far I have:

1. A Spec Logan
2. nismornr
3. azndoc
4. turboeic

Add yourself to the list...this isn't a feeler, no deposit needed yet, but either yay or nay.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP

Last edited by A Spec Products; 01-04-2007 at 01:44 PM..
Old 01-03-2007, 12:20 AM   #29
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
1. A Spec Logan
2. nismornr
3. azndoc
4. turboeic
5. Squidd ^_^(if there's oval.)
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:05 AM   #30
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

I wanna go with you skysky, Ill bring the mobile repairshop.