Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 10-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Korea...

Not Japan but only a very short swim away. I recently moved to Seoul South Korea and am on the search for a performance based automotive scene of some sort.
Coming from time trial, drift, drag and auto X i am really open for anything. I figure the Japan region section is as close as i can get here on zilvia so i'll give it a shot. If anyone has any experience or might be living and or stationed out here hit me up!

(of course a Japan trip is in the works being i'm now so close)

Late, Eric
tunermt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
Ks s14

Trader Rating: (0)
Ks s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i just came from being stationed there... almost everything is a hyundai or kia... good luck, theres no "rules" it appears on their roadways as to driving, but they did have speed cameras.. i wasnt allowed to drive there, but there doesnt seem to be a whole lot of crazy track action or anything like that... but maybe you'll find something..
Ks s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #3
Feast Japan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Feast Japan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
KARA was just announced under FIA. Being said there is going to be a growing demand for tracks, event and so on in S.Korea.
Feast Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feast Japan View Post
KARA was just announced under FIA. Being said there is going to be a growing demand for tracks, event and so on in S.Korea.

Video: Preview South Korea's Brand-New F1 Circuit With Red Bull - MotorAuthority
Old 10-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #5
Feast Japan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Feast Japan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Now that is fresh. I know Karun Chandok did a demo there in the RB R30 a few weeks back. Also renault did some sort out street demo. Gonna be a solid race.
Feast Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
There is event like D1 in Korea.. called DDGT

http://www.ddgt.co.kr

and I know few people who owns shops near seoul.. one of person was DDGT champion

Most of cars in Korea are lame... because of stupid Govmt.. but you could import cars from Japan very easier than U.S or Canada...
Or there are tons of used RHD cars for sales which has been imported from Japan.

http://www.bobaedream.co.kr
^
this is one of largest online used car sale website.. most of them are sold by dealers

Let me know if you want me to give you shop informations... not sure if they speak English
but I am sure driving will do the talks... LOL
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote