Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 06-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #1
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Acronym sticky...

tried searching before I posted this but maybe I missed it..

I think there should be an acronym sticky somewhere on this forum.. for those random times when people use things like IIRC, IBTL.. and others..
I'd do it, but I still struggle with them sometimes..

yah? no?
NemeGuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #2
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
no becaue then people will start making up a bunch of BS shit
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:19 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yeah, all we need is some newb making a whole post of acronyms...

Google is your friend for the non-1337
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:41 PM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
There was a thread like that a long long time ago in OT, but I just searched for it and came up with nothing, but as I recall it, someone spilled gay all over it and it got outta hand, it may have been deleted or just aged itself outta the forum

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:55 PM   #5
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
just learn the acronyms through exposure. it's the best way
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:13 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
^^^ Yeah, that works too, works for me

And I write too!
Old 06-14-2005, 10:51 PM   #7
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
there's some that are key to the post that can't always be found with search and i always hate posting in a thread just to know. and to avoid the newb problem, a "l337" person should assemble the list.. but I guess it's not going to happen.. oh well
Old 06-15-2005, 04:04 AM   #8
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Iirc imho people who use these acronyms have problems. They arent saying anything important that you need to know.

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:16 AM   #9
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
imho, i think you have problems and fwiw, i think what you just said isnt important. HA! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

sorry, its late and im just being stupid. But yeah, a thread like this would get outta hand way too easily. Like whats already been said, just google it or learn by exposure.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:49 AM   #10
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Anything after 2am falls under 'stupid post' juristdiction

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:53 PM   #11
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

see? what the fuck is fwiw? from what I ..... I know IMHO is in my humble opinion and IIRC if I recall correctly... who the hell talks like that anyway?!
Old 06-15-2005, 01:23 PM   #12
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
For What It's Worth....

Fucking newbs...
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:58 PM   #13
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i did a test. i typed "fwiw" into google and i didn't even have to click on any of the results. the answer was on the results page.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:12 AM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Here is that list:
http://www.netlingo.com/inframes.cfm
... its on the left

And I write too!
Old 06-16-2005, 12:05 PM   #15
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

thanks for the link
Old 06-16-2005, 01:49 PM   #16
nismo2491
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo2491 is making a name for him/her selfnismo2491 is making a name for him/her self
tcitsiwthte
stands for that car is the shit I want to hump the exhaust......
Old 06-19-2005, 09:54 PM   #17
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
personally if i dont know wtf acronym they used i just skip it and read wat i do know

"aak" wtf!? like anybody know wtf that would mean "asleep at keyboard" might as well say ur fucken asleep

AIAMU
And I'm A Monkey's Uncle

as you can see it would be a really stupid thread.

ttirsantblod
"this thread is really stupid and needs to be locked or deleted" yay! i can do it too!
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 05:09 PM   #18
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
this is an away message for aim

BBBYCFOTA

Be Back Before You Can Figure Out This Acronym