Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-01-2005, 12:49 PM   #1
hoochiscrazy

Trader Rating: (0)
hoochiscrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wtt hatch without sunroof for one with one.

i have a 91 hatch, looking to trade for another hatch with sunroof, let me know if interested.
[email protected]
hoochiscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2005, 12:58 PM   #2
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Wrong section. There is a For Sale section that this should go in.

Also, I imagine you are wanting to trade cars and not just the hatch, right? ( since the sunroof wouldn't change). You might also want to list specs on the car. Mileage, condition etc.....

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #3
hoochiscrazy

Trader Rating: (0)
hoochiscrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
why would trade the hatch if i want a sunroof? anyway, there is no for trade section. and the reason i posted here is that people who might be interested in trading arent necessarily going to go to the for sale section because they might not be looking to get rid of their car. and i figured if someone was interested, we could discuss the specifics of the cars. also, one thing ive always wondered about zilvia is, is everyone here in the fifth grade? i mean, telling other members what they can and cant do, and then running and telling the yard duty, i mean, moderators.
hoochiscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 01:20 PM   #4
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Ok, you need to calm your nerves. I was just trying to help you out and let you know this is not the best place to post a for sale/trade thread. Trades would fall under the Cars for sale category and that would be the best place to post the thread without getting harassed.

Not only that but posting more information about what you want to trade with pics would also save you and future consumers some time. Since your so called "Fifth grade" wording leaves something to be desired. Be more descriptive, saying you want to trade a hatch, usually means you want to trade a hatch.

No one is telling you what to do, so pump your brakes..........

P.S. If you look atthe bottom of this thread at the Similar threads section, all of the cars for trade are in the Cars For Sale Section. Just a clue.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:45 PM   #5
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochiscrazy
one thing ive always wondered about zilvia is, is everyone here in the fifth grade?
oh yeah... people are really going to want to trade with you, now that you've basically insulted everyone on the forum.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:16 PM   #6
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
You aren't my friend anymore!

/cries

imma tell the teacher!
Lock this thread.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:45 PM   #7
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

^^^^^^^Yeah, I know. See if we play kickball with you on recess.