Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #151
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any more pics or info on this car???

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrick View Post

89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #152
EDz s14
Leaky Injector

EDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
did those come from the E30 thread on BFC? lol, i think i saved most of those today when i saw them.
Yup haha, I saw them today also. That thread is HOT.
heres some more

EDz s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:32 PM   #153
Don Nguyen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Don Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #154
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Owner himself huh.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:14 PM   #155
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #156
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
whaat? people mod S40's? i always assumed there were no mods for the T-5's. hmmm. thats pretty interesting.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:40 PM   #157
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Old 10-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #158
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
MORE MASERATIS PLOZ.

the Gran Turismo and Quattroporte' are two of my fave cars EVER.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #159
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
seen a silver gran turismo yesterday, didnt look bad. not my favorite car but it caught my eye.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #160
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
theres a guy near me with a red gran torusimo. i think hes also the guy rolling around in the red scaglietti. the maserati look much better. but the scag takes the cake with its exhaust note. i saw the guy 4 times last week. he must have just gotten it.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #161
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
whaat? people mod S40's? i always assumed there were no mods for the T-5's. hmmm. thats pretty interesting.
I wouldnt say that people mod S40s all that much. Not like that one, which is the S40 that EVOLVE built for SEMA a couple years back. They built that and a badass blue S60R. 19x11 rears on that tiny ass car looks pretty dope.

EVOLVE - Volvo Styling + Performance

edit: found a few pics of the Evolve S60R

Old 10-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #162
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
I work at a country club, so there's a couple nice ferraris and maseratis and porsches

only one or two modded though, i'll ask the owners if i can take a picture, since i know them both pretty wells.

the ferrari is the loudest car i have ever seen someone over 50 driving, lol.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #163
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
I havent seen alot of people doing much with early s40s but the late model S40s have a big following (Still not as big as S60s and 850s). T5's + Ecu reflash = ~250-300hp in most volvos.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:13 AM   #164
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
Any more pics or info on this car???
here's some more pictures

turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #165
tokes¹
Zilvia Member

tokes¹ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tokes¹
Oh I finally get to show off my car. Got rid of the 240 and went back to my roots..

Here is my E30

tokes¹ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #166
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Old 10-07-2008, 08:17 AM   #167
lucky7
Post Whore!

your shit is dope, Tokes. i wanted an alpine plastic bumper car in the worst way. is that a 325 or 318is? sell me those wheels.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:41 AM   #168
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Yea, what do you want to know about it?

I can tell you, My room mate and I are gonna be building it's rival over the winter....

Maybe not that far

but it will be lower and faster.

God I haven't seen that car in a hot minute.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #169
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

This Cayman is so SICK....

Old 10-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #170
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
all that............? cool? thats how i feel. :rofl there is always a group of them here for the woodward dream cruise. they're unique, no doubt. but they dont really do jack shit for me. just another failed attempt at making a "sports car." i just love the story about the dude going to jail on money laundering charges. makes me rofl every time it comes up.
Delorean was found not guilty. It was entrapment.

I used to be crazy about Deloreans as a kid (thanks BTTF). I found them really attractive for some reason. I've kinda forgotten about them over the years but I saw one a few months ago and I have to admit I got kinda excited about it. I saw a few in person before but never really up close.

Oh well. I wouldn't consider the Delorean to be an all out failure...at least not when you compare it to the Bricklin SV-1. The DMC-12 is embedded into most peoples' memories. Its iconic now.

I haven't seen a lot of modded 9-3 Viggens. They look pretty good in stock form...would make for a nice sleeper. Turbocharged 2.3L. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen one in person. Only 4 doors, no Viggens.

Some more Saabs:

Haha

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #171
lucky7
Post Whore!

lol, i posted volvo's and saabs in a diff thread. and people shit on the idea. noobs.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:47 PM   #172
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I f'in love this pic.............so sick....so raw................

yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #173
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
You posted some ugly ones, that's why.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #174
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
my uncle had a viggen, a yellow vert, it was a neat car.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #175
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
I f'in love this pic.............so sick....so raw................
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...6464b769_o.jpg
hahah omg his door is all fawked up lol

imma have to email this to my uncle .. he had a 82 rabbit vert.. very nice condition that he sold to some hispanic lady who tried to drive it to las vegas and it broke down on her, and she tried to sue him for repairs ... he thought he would be a nice guy and let her make payments on it when she bought it from him too.. he just gave up and let the bitch have it .. If i had cash back then i wish i would have bought it off him..

I wish i would have got him into vw meets.. im sure he would have got a kick out of those

More corrado pics please!! or MKI or MKII rabbits/golfs gtis etc etc
Old 10-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #176
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
1998 Inspiration with the wraps and stuff. Really ahead of its time in using wraps.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #177
lucky7
Post Whore!

and ahead of its time being a balls out, fucking race car, for the street. the CLK-GTR was no effing joke. ever see the 5th gear episode where Tiff drove one of those in the snow? effing classic.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #178
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
i'll post some car's that are owned by people that i know in person when i have time. no offense to anyone on here, but i seen most of these cars already.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #179
lucky7
Post Whore!

not too suprising. ive seen alot of these pictures as well. but alot of people have not. thus making it work!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:31 AM   #180
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews