Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #31
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
PICS/Video anyone???
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #32
brad_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
brad_240sx is making a name for him/her selfbrad_240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
There are some pics at driftutah.com
brad_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #33
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i have a few hundred pics i'll be putting up in the next few days
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #34
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Sweet!!!!! Were you the dude that said goodbye socal N****A?
Old 07-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #35
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
ahah yea that was me

on and by the way, fuck driving through utah and nevada.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #36
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
^Wooo I knew it!
Oh yea I started to hullucinate from soo much driving
Old 07-01-2008, 10:58 PM   #37
mugendork
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
mugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
K-silvia! Is that you Louis? It's Jared, I was the one doing slave labor on Cyrus' Battleship this weekend lol. The track fucking rocked, I felt like we we're part of a Formula 1 team with those garages. Besides that, UTAH is worse than Arizona! .03 percent alcohol at the bars, WTF??? Either way, it was good good meeting some of you guys, later!

-Jared
mugendork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #38
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
on and by the way, fuck driving through utah and nevada.
at least you dont have to do it while being asian.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:11 PM   #39
drift monster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drift monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
fuck utah and fuck the rotary engine!
drift monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #40
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
I Support Having More Then One Wife Tho. Goooooo Utah!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #41
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
i understeered alot.
heres two pics of when i wasnt driving horribly

i wish i had gotten to drive friday and saturday too. i only got 5 runs so i never really got the hang of it.

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #42
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugendork View Post
K-silvia! Is that you Louis? It's Jared, I was the one doing slave labor on Cyrus' Battleship this weekend lol. The track fucking rocked, I felt like we we're part of a Formula 1 team with those garages. Besides that, UTAH is worse than Arizona! .03 percent alcohol at the bars, WTF??? Either way, it was good good meeting some of you guys, later!

-Jared
HAHA What up dude yea its me.Hit up Cyress and Shane lets chill and drink some Cali beer!
Old 07-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #43
brad_240sx
Leaky Injector

brad_240sx is making a name for him/her selfbrad_240sx is making a name for him/her self
Yes utah beer sucks very bad
brad_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #44
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

so do utah titty bars

$20 membership, and the girls wear pasties and thongs. wtf is that?
the guys there go crazy too. hollering and throwing money like no tomorrow.

in california, $20 cover will get bitches doing backflips and landing with their soggy pussy on your nose and breaking it. now THAT is entertainment.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #45
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Luis....yeah beers in cali...so much better!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #46
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
Luis....yeah beers in cali...so much better!!
Well let's do this!
Old 07-02-2008, 02:58 PM   #47
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
I had a camera on the side of my car for the tandem runs , but I forgot to turn it on. shit was so rushed I didn't have time to pick my nose.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #48
JMJom
Leaky Injector

JMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JMJom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jones View Post
I had a camera on the side of my car for the tandem runs , but I forgot to turn it on. shit was so rushed I didn't have time to pick my nose.
good post

congratulations once more jasper jones
JMJom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #49
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
lol jeff jones

there's 2 pictures on speedhunters
Old 07-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #50
dedginton

dedginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nice
hey whats up kiddies.. figured id stop by this institution and say thanks for coming out to our gay ass neck of the woods. was a great time seeing what cali had to offer.

p.s. this is derek in the black coupe that was parked next to cyrus all weekend. taking my car to the alignment shop tomorrow to try and get this ill chassis figured out.

anyway it was great meeting you guys and sorry our bars suck so bad. i dont even go but the mormons run this place like its a preschool
dedginton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #51
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^what up Utah ....naw jp Derek it's Luis (long haired dude).
Old 07-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #52
dedginton

dedginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nice
whats going on man. yeah i knew that was you.
dedginton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #53
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

according to driftday.com

Congratulations!
Jeff Jones
Tomasz Olech
Matt Vigil
Jordan Yeh
Cyrus Martinez
Alex Villareal
Justin Derendal
Richard Kong
Brandon Wicknik
Joe Dinunzio
John Sayno

this is the same list in the same order i heard while at the track so i'm pretty sure it's right
Old 07-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #54
Alex5

Alex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really niceAlex5 is just really nice
i've uploaded pics from the event, mainly paddock area pics and did a quick write up.
here are the links
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22338369@N07/
http://orangeadvan.blogspot.com/
Alex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:51 AM   #55
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
Congrats Jeff!....you shoulda been at ASB!
Old 07-03-2008, 09:40 AM   #56
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
wow i need to see video of this track.. looks very nice.

we had something KINDA like that once. but not as special. FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #57
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks, ASB would have been alot of fun but then I would miss out on the 15 hour drive. (ONE way) .
Oh ya , I hit a dead deer or cow or something . my hole passenger side was covered in blood. So I guess I took some of Utah home with me
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #58
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Thanks, ASB would have been alot of fun but then I would miss out on the 15 hour drive. (ONE way) .
Oh ya , I hit a dead deer or cow or something . my hole passenger side was covered in blood. So I guess I took some of Utah home with me
So BBQ at your place?
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #59
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Holy shit Jeff I saw that dead ass deer in UTAH!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #60
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

hah i saw a few dead deer on the way to utah

those shits are everywhere