Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
oczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Volk TE37 WANTED 18x9.5 zero 0 offset

WTB - Volk TE37 18x9.5 zero 0 offset
Let me know if you have a set.

Jacko
[email protected]

I'm in So. Cal., Garden Grove, CA.

Last edited by oczilvia; 07-08-2008 at 12:24 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
have you talked to Logan at A Spec?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

oczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really niceoczilvia is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Does he have a set?

Haven't talked to him yet.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #4
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hit up LJ at Discount Tires. 562-591-5565. They are VOLK distributors (good prices)
Old 01-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #5
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks. PM sent. Zero offset aren't available new unless you custom order a buttload.

Looking for a set of used ones that are probably floating around.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Still looking if anyone has a set. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
check on upgarage, never know what you may find

Old 01-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #8
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

These wheels are elusive!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #9
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
lol, yup.

there's a pair here in norcal, and jtp just sold his pair a couple months ago for DIRT cheap.

good luck on ur search.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 01-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
gprb25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
gprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=146160
Old 01-19-2008, 11:23 PM   #11
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gprb25 View Post
umm old thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 01-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #12
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
and amazingly if you go down to the bottom, the original poster of this want to buy has already posted in that thread showing that hey, the search feature does work if people try it out.

Old 01-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #13
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post

Just talked to Logan over email.

He doesn't have any, but he knows friends that do, but aren't willing to sell em.

Old 01-20-2008, 06:00 PM   #14
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
talk to yokotas13
Old 01-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #15
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks. I'll PM him. Still looking BTW.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #16
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
I know its not exactly what you posted. But.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmersfh
B]JUST ARRIVED..FRESH OFF THE JAPA BOAT..[/B]

STILL IN BOXES...
18X10.5 +15
17X9 + 0
5X114.3
TAKATA GREEN VOLKS TE-37
$2600 - PAY WHAT I PAID, WITH NO 6 MONTH WAITING TIME...
[/
PM me and I can get you in contact with him. Or he goes by charmersfh on here but not on that often.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #17
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Sick looking!

I'd buy it if he had a set of 4 18".

Looks like he's got 2 front 17" and 2 rear 18".
Old 01-29-2008, 04:02 AM   #18
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Still haven't found any.

Please let me know where to find some.

Thanks!
Old 01-29-2008, 05:04 AM   #19
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
if youw ant to buy new i can have a set in my hands in around 2 weeks
and to you in another two
Old 01-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #20
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

PM sent. Thanks.

BTW - I only want zero offset.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #21
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Still looking for a set or pair. Thanks for looking.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #22
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Still haven't found any. Anyone have a pair or set of 4 or even 1 for sale?

Must be zero offset and 18x9.5 TE37.

Thanks for your help. Free full car tank of gas to whoever helps me find them.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #23
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Quote:
Originally Posted by oczilvia View Post
Still haven't found any. Anyone have a pair or set of 4 or even 1 for sale?

Must be zero offset and 18x9.5 TE37.

Thanks for your help. Free full car tank of gas to whoever helps me find them.
dood i told you there was like only 1 set here; my buddy who has a pair coupled w/ 18x9.5 +12 pair in white, which he got an offer 2500, but is still reluctant to sell.

and a pair that JTP sold a few months back so you can try to track that guy down but those are pretty much the set your looking for.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 02-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #24
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
hes not reluctant serei he just needs motivation ie from $$$

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 02-15-2008, 02:49 AM   #25
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618 View Post
dood i told you there was like only 1 set here; my buddy who has a pair coupled w/ 18x9.5 +12 pair in white, which he got an offer 2500, but is still reluctant to sell.

and a pair that JTP sold a few months back so you can try to track that guy down but those are pretty much the set your looking for.
I pm'd you and emailed you, but you never got back to me on how much he wants to sell them for.

If he won't take anything lower than $2500 I'll pass. If he could get that much he should sell them.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:05 AM   #26
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
People just arent ready to part with rims that they paid over $2500 and waited 6 months for. No supply and demands high will keep prices of these things up, no buts, or ifs about it. If your not willing to pay $2500 for a set, you might wanna look for something else...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #27
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
People just arent ready to part with rims that they paid over $2500 and waited 6 months for. No supply and demands high will keep prices of these things up, no buts, or ifs about it. If your not willing to pay $2500 for a set, you might wanna look for something else...

I'm not complaining about his price, in fact, I never got a price, but what I'm saying is $2500 is a good selling price for a used set of TE37s.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #28
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Anyone got a set?
Old 04-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #29
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
http://www.forumshawaii.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=397235

he's in hawaii, but they're for sale still

v-mount ftmfw.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #30
oczilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxchurroxx View Post
http://www.forumshawaii.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=397235

he's in hawaii, but they're for sale still
Thanks homie!

Good excuse to go to hawaii and see my friends.

I appreciate you looking out.
Closed Thread