Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
wow you guys dont know your sims. "drift mode" does not change the physics on GT5. also the Forza 3 demo has a drift mode as well so stfu fanboys and dont base this game just from the demo and the video.

jc, the awesomeness i miss the most from forza 1 was the RB26 RWD swap. mmmmmm
I must have missed the part where he mentioned GT5 anywhere in his post...

He was referring to need for speed type games......

Stupid fanboys can't read anymore apparently.....................

OMG HOW COULD YOU BASE THE QUALITY OF A GAME OFF ITS GAMEPLAY!!!! STFU GAMEPLAY FANBOYS!!!!!!!

Seems like the sony fanboys have become extremely defensive since the announcement of forza 3....just look at the ign boards and the latest hands on with gt5's absolutely terrible year 2001 damage model.........

BTW, the drift 'mode' in forza 3 is nothing but a change from the lap timer, to a drift score..........no change whatsoever in the gameplay or physics engine. Please know what your talking about before making yourself look like an uneducated moron, while your telling other people to 'know your sims'

FYI, the Turn 10 developer named 'Landin' aka BLKJ Blasto does nothing but drift on forza....hence how they used team blackjack to create the drifting SCORING mode.....Also hence why Team blackjack has access to forza 3's final build to create the awe inspiring video a few posts above. Might add, that video was created entirely in game.

Are you upset that they delayed your beloved game yet ANOTHER YEAR?! By the time GT5 comes out, Forza 4 will be out on the xbox 720

Enjoy your $40 demo! I'll be competing on the leaderboards on my FREE demo.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote