Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Possible HTM April 6th with 626 DRIFT Grip and Drift

BY REQUEST from some of the guys and some formula driver...
I have 1 week to get enough people to go to HTM.
$120 per person per car
Due to the short notice, no discounts for Balcony goers.

I need 22 people, but Max is 30. If I dont get enough people to sign up, I will cancel this and close the thread.

Drift:
1. Mike FC Prim Blk FC **
2. John FC Awesome orange FC **
3. Steve Green S14 zenki **
4. Jason Levin FC vert
5. Eric Castro S13 hatch**
6. Hamburg Black S14 **
7. Riley Grenade180sx S14**
8. FCDRIFT20
9. Keith S13 coupe **
10. Randy S13 hatch black
11. Kelvin 86/FC **
12. SUZI RX7 FC ** D80
13. YOSH RX7 FC ** D80
14. Jeff Turns101 Miata** P
15. MrWhite Z33** D60
16. Jack the AZNDOC
17. Cyrus MR

Grip/Speed:
1. Sam 240sx S13 hatch white **
2. Abdul 240sx S13 hatch red **P
3. derek s2000 **
4. Wallace MR2
5. Equinox Z33 **P
6. James kapowerhicomp1Black s14 zenki **
7. cayman
8. henry from jrx rotary fc3s **
9. Kevin BMW E39 M5
10. carrera s
11. Jun
** = committed ones.

Payment:
Cash, paypal(preferred),
ultraoptms AT hotmail.com (bank account through paypal only, NO CREDIT CARDS)
or
billing at sonicmotor.com (if you wanna pay through paypal, using credit card, please add 3% for the paypal fees)

Questions,
PM me or email driftcrew626 At yahoo.com

TECH AT 7:30 AM
Drivers meeting: 7:50 AM
We start at 8 AM

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 04-04-2008 at 05:49 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Drift:
1. Mike FC fuck you s13 nazis !!!!
626 FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Im in for some racin. Put me down as the first gripper!
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
this is looking to be a great weekend...
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:26 AM   #5
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
oo man i might have to do this instead of the 5th
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #6
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
second gripper!
Old 03-11-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
dammit gripstr...get a fuckin diff already and drift that shit !!!
Old 03-11-2008, 02:10 AM   #8
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
May I do both grip and drift?
CSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #9
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEightyDl2eamel2 View Post
oo man i might have to do this instead of the 5th
You should sign up for both.
HTM might not happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSil80 View Post
May I do both grip and drift?
sent you a PM
Old 03-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #10
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sign me up for Grip then
The whole Drifting HTM still sounds scary to me, but I'll probably give it a try.
CSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #11
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
i might be in... need one practice day before long beach to make sure nothing is wrong with the car
Old 03-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #12
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
hey action jackson you know what to do. +1 for htmfm
Old 03-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
ohhhhh god!
Im gonna die at wsir...I know it!
im there all the time...
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #14
Equinox
Zilvia Member

Equinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Equinox
Put me down as a maybe for grip. Just need to check my schedule tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:56 AM   #15
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
put me down for HTM...I will see if my crew will come up that day too...
Old 03-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #16
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
go baby go go go
Old 03-12-2008, 01:46 AM   #17
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

lets make this event happen...im buying 24 tires so im down for every event
Old 03-12-2008, 01:59 AM   #18
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'm not doing Nopi anymore. So I guess you can put me down for this day and the previous.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:27 AM   #19
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Ok we just need 10 more people!! Come on lets do this!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #20
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
have you heard from randy yet??????
If not let me know asap so that i could call him!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:48 AM   #21
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
have you heard from randy yet??????
If not let me know asap so that i could call him!
call randy!!! I didnt contact him yet.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #22
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

will do!
its gonna be soooo sick!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #23
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Another Gripper!

James Black s14 zenki
Old 03-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #24
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
hey jackson how many groups are there gonna be? hopefully 1 drift, and 1 grip!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #25
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
Another Gripper!

James Black s14 zenki
You got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
hey jackson how many groups are there gonna be? hopefully 1 drift, and 1 grip!!!
yuppp just like last 2 times. Is jason going?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #26
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

last time there was 2 grip groups and 1 drift wasnt it?

jasons being gay but imma try to get him to man up.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #27
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
april 6 grip kapowerhicomp ready
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #28
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
HTM, WOOOOOO. Tentatively put me in for grip . I have a lot of stuff that's going on w/ the car right now, so hopefully it will all be done in time.

Someone's gonna clean up after the drift boys so we can run on smooth surfaces right? haha.

QV
Old 03-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #29
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
last time there was 2 grip groups and 1 drift wasnt it?

jasons being gay but imma try to get him to man up.
They beginners needed a little time to learn the rules thats why the 2 groups...in the afternoon it was one group haha...

Tell jason to do it. hes gonna be there for April 5th right? This event is for him...tell me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx View Post
HTM, WOOOOOO. Tentatively put me in for grip . I have a lot of stuff that's going on w/ the car right now, so hopefully it will all be done in time.

Someone's gonna clean up after the drift boys so we can run on smooth surfaces right? haha.

QV
Will try to keep it clean. The fire rescue truck sometimes does a good job...sometimes not... But yeah...
Old 03-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #30
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
<------jason is broke for htm ill help you staff if you need for shits cuz i think i need to carry john and steves tires
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote