Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-02-2018, 11:07 PM   #391
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Right. But characters have been able to “teleport” between different worlds very quickly for a while now. Like Thor between Asgard and Earth for example. Or Dr. Strange just opening a portal up. So she could have been transported to earth at any time during the other fights that have happened. Just seems like a plot hole of sorts to me. Like Fury didn’t think any of the other earth threatening fights were quite bad enough to summon her? Lol either way I’m stoked for the future movies still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2018, 09:19 AM   #392
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Right. But characters have been able to “teleport” between different worlds very quickly for a while now. Like Thor between Asgard and Earth for example. Or Dr. Strange just opening a portal up. So she could have been transported to earth at any time during the other fights that have happened. Just seems like a plot hole of sorts to me. Like Fury didn’t think any of the other earth threatening fights were quite bad enough to summon her? Lol either way I’m stoked for the future movies still.

She doesn't have the ability to teleport. Thor can only transport people that are in contact with him. Strange, according to the MCU, had only met Thor prior to Infinity War aka he was kind of a hermit. We'll probably find out why Captain Marvel is MIA in her movie in about 10 months.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #393
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Plot twist, Captain Marvel disappeared with the other half of the universe. The beeper vibrates, but buzzing and beeping cannot be heard in the vacuum of space as it floats endlessly through the cosmos. 2 years later the beeper is caught in Titan's gravity, where Tony finally finds it. He uses the materials in the beeper to repair his suit. Tony attempts to make the trip back to earth but upon his return earth has reverted back to a non-technological state. Much like the world in Horizon Zero Dawn. Tony wanders the Earth for 20 years then dies of disentary just like Oregon Trail
Old 05-03-2018, 05:13 PM   #394
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Plot twist, Captain Marvel disappeared with the other half of the universe. The beeper vibrates, but buzzing and beeping cannot be heard in the vacuum of space as it floats endlessly through the cosmos. 2 years later the beeper is caught in Titan's gravity, where Tony finally finds it. He uses the materials in the beeper to repair his suit. Tony attempts to make the trip back to earth but upon his return earth has reverted back to a non-technological state. Much like the world in Horizon Zero Dawn. Tony wanders the Earth for 20 years then dies of disentary just like Oregon Trail
Lol. That’s funny.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:41 AM   #395
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post

Well you also have to consider that they didnt start planning Captain Marvel until what, 2013? So there are bound to be plot holes on where she's been & not fighting in all the other battles. She was never written in etc. This upcoming movie will likely fill in most of the "plot holes" etc & explain where shes been.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #396
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Been avoiding this thread since I was late seeing the movie, but I finally saw it Friday... Woooo BOY! That was fun! It lived up to the hype.

On Captain Marvel... this is Carol Danvers we're talking about. The same one who spent years in a coma after having her energy drained by Rogue. It's a long shot, but I'm hoping that may be how her absence is explained and maybe how we get introduced to Mutants and the X-men in the MCU...
Old 05-08-2018, 09:47 AM   #397
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Play as Thanos in fortnite... Nice move fortnite
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:48 AM   #398
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
DP2 reviews are mostly positive. Going next Monday morning.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:51 PM   #399
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
So in this picture that Peter posted, you can see two additional members.

The one in the back I assume it is Feral. The one sitting in between ShatterStar and Bedlam is invisible but you can clearly see the ass cheek imprint.

SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:18 PM   #400
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Shatterstar was one of my favorite characters to draw when I was a kid.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:45 PM   #401
DidierAubin87

DidierAubin87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Deadpool is a joking character I've seen, he is not a superhero but I think he also is not bad guy
DidierAubin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #402
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

http://m.ign.com/videos/2018/06/06/s...ficial-trailer

This looks awesome.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:10 AM   #403
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Yes, first piece of Marvel Animation to look like its worth a damn in FOREVER. DC animation been running things, but this might turn that around.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #404
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Yes, first piece of Marvel Animation to look like its worth a damn in FOREVER. DC animation been running things, but this might turn that around.
The Ninja Batman movie is supposed to be amazing. It’s too bad they can’t find that same magic with their films.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:33 AM   #405
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The Ninja Batman movie is supposed to be amazing. It’s too bad they can’t find that same magic with their films.
Every person I've talked to about Batman Ninja said it was a very expensive looking pile of shit. The trailer never enticed me in the first place, so I wouldn't know for myself.
I couldn't get past the title calling Batman a ninja, but dressing him in more samurai styled armor, clothing and weaponry. Irks the shit outta me.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #406
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/03/25...n-ninja-review

IGN thought very highly of it.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #407
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah, I saw that review. Meh. I trust my gut and my friends opinions more.
Besides, I just don't care. It's looked like a super gimmicky, polished turd from the very beginning to me.

I also saw that DC has a Manga line out. Reminds me of when Marvel tried this like 20 years ago. Injected this much Japanese influence into American comics just rubs me the wrong way.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:10 PM   #408
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I watched it. It's essentially DC giving the reins to the Japanese and letting them make an over done version of an anime with DC characters.

It was entertaining to say the least.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:48 AM   #409
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/06/20...to-713-billion

Fox has reportedly accepted Disney’s $71b bid.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:34 AM   #410
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I get the feeling one day Disney is going to develop its own army and just take over the world.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:19 AM   #411
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/06/20...to-713-billion

Fox has reportedly accepted Disney’s $71b bid.
I'm hearing that the fight isn't over yet. Comcast still has time to counterbid. Also rumor has it that the New Mutants are being delayed over and over again so that it can be positioned as the first MCU Mutant film.

In other news, I'm WAAAAY more excited about the next Antman movie than the first one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEWeV2_MAWg
Old 05-02-2019, 10:36 AM   #412
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Figured I'd bring this thread back up to the top.

Who else saw the movie this past week? I for one really liked it. Without spoiling it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, I know there has been some people that didn't like the way they ended certain things or didn't expand on how a certain character evolved but in the end it was (to me) a great way to end something they've built up for years & bring in the next phase of the universe.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:50 AM   #413
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I like how everyone says it's the end, but Disney is still going to be pumping out 2-3 movies a year.

Spiderman is out in July.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:05 PM   #414
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Bump cool thread
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:13 PM   #415
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Arent you all tired of marvel or just super hero movies in general after about two decades of about 6 movies per year? Shit. The original iron man movie must have been the last super hero movie i enjoyed, after that, shit got old fast (not a comic book guy i should add).
On a side note, i watched Green Book this past weekend. Hadnt enjoyed a new (ish?) movie so much in a while.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:26 PM   #416
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I like how everyone says it's the end
It's the end of Phase 4 and the Infinity Saga. No one is saying it's the end end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Arent you all tired of marvel or just super hero movies in general after about two decades of about 6 movies per year? Shit. The original iron man movie must have been the last super hero movie i enjoyed, after that, shit got old fast (not a comic book guy i should add).
On a side note, i watched Green Book this past weekend. Hadnt enjoyed a new (ish?) movie so much in a while.
It's been essentially 11 years for this story arc. Fuck no I'm not tired of this shit. These movies are my childhood dreams come to reality like I never thought would be possible.

I saw it first thing Sat morning. Totally epic and actually a LOT of surprises. The first 1/3 of the movie totally caught me off guard (although in hindsight I should have expected it to feel that way). I think as a conclusion to the Infinity Saga it was everything I wanted it to be. I appreciate that they spent 3 hours and tied up virtually all the stories. No lie, I was fucking ballin the last 30 min or so. No fucks given.

Between Endgame and The Long Night, last weekend was probably the most epic weekend of entertainment I may ever get to experience.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:54 PM   #417
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Haha I feel you on that. They are entertaining movies at least. But I prefer to learn something from a film. To take a different perspective on things, etc. These just seem to be entertainment for entertainment's sake. Which is fine of course. But it probably also explains why I haven't been to a theater in over six years
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:26 PM   #418
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I'm fucking exhausted from it. I want something new and original.

I'm tired of endless prequels, sequels, side stories and tie ins.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:54 PM   #419
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Another sharknado perhaps
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:44 PM   #420
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Between Endgame and The Long Night, last weekend was probably the most epic weekend of entertainment I may ever get to experience.
Fuck. Yes.