Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #3331
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I'm still pissed they offed Jazz in such a bitchmade way. His death hold zero significance to the story. He just rushed up and died. Worse yet is they filled the ethnic void with the borderline racist twins.

and then added the redneck nascar autobots -___-"
Old 02-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #3332
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ I totally agree with you Ironhide is the shiz.... Before its over... I want to see the dyno bots, astrotrain, and the freaking TRIPLE CHANGERS!!!

Maybe I would care about ultra magnus.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #3333
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ford : Mustang Ford : Mustang | eBay
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #3334
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Why on earth would I pay $52,500 for an abused mustang?
Old 11-09-2012, 01:46 AM   #3335
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
HOLLYWOOD, CA (November 8, 2012) – After an exceptionally successful collaboration on the upcoming “Pain and Gain,” Michael Bay has cast Academy Award®-nominee Mark Wahlberg in the highly anticipated “TRANSFORMERS 4.” The film will hit theaters June 27th, 2014.

“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on “Pain and Gain” and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay.

Bay will direct the next installment in the “TRANSFORMERS” series, which begins shooting next spring. From Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, Inc., in association with Hasbro, the film will be produced by Don Murphy & Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Ian Bryce, and executive produced by Steven Spielberg, Bay, Brian Goldner and Mark Vahradian.
Bay’s first “TRANSFORMERS” film was a box office sensation in 2007, opening at #1 and earning more than $700 million worldwide. His second installment “TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN” in 2009 grossed more than $830 million worldwide. In 2011,“TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON” was an even bigger hit worldwide, grossing more than a billion dollars to become the 5th highest grossing film of all time. To date, the franchise has earned more than $2.6 billion worldwide.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 AM   #3336
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Beat me to it. I'm actually glad they are going with a different cast.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #3337
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Interesting. I'm not really a Shia Lebouf hater. I think he's funny, however, I have grown tired of him in the role. I'm keeping an eye out for this new developement.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #3338
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
I can't fucking Wait!!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #3339
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Is Mark suppose to be an older version of Sam?

Should be interesting to see how this turns out. I thought the series downgraded exponentially with each movie.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #3340
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it would seem they are doing the future movies a bit more in the future, possibly after shia's character died already is the only thing I see that would make sense
Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #3341
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
I really hope they bring in Galvatron, Hot Rod, and Ultra Magnus...

This would be dope, also Autobot City? Unicron?

Bay should hire me lol..
Old 12-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #3342
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
I would love to have one of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvG0buqa2Q
Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #3343
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
^fuck that blew my mind
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #3344
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
How much!? Lol
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #3345
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Love the staggered wheel setup... lol

Hasbro should pay that guy millions for the design, improve the fit/finish & put it on the shelves in time for next Christmas. Would sell like crazy.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #3346
nismostormtrooper
Leaky Injector

nismostormtrooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is that thing not in stores yet? I want one!
Old 12-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #3347
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Those are big in Japan. They totally should make actual TF ones though.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #3348
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Quote:
According to a Google translated interview between the newly named Transformers: Age of Extinction producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Beijing News, the Dinobots will be appearing in the sequel. Directed by Michael Bay, the newest installment in the Transformers franchise features newcomers Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor, alongside veterans Stanley Tucci and Kelsey Grammer. Chinese actress Bingbing Li also stars and likely adds some increased interest to the overseas box office. Transformers: Age of Extinction film opens June 27, 2014.
In an interview with Beijing News (translated by a Transformers fan site), di Bonaventura seems to confirm the appearance of the Dinobots in the new film:
Quote:
Beijing News: Allegedly this will add five Dinobots role? (Squad leader rex “cable” Triceratops “iron slag” Brontosaurus “mud” Stegosaurus “Howl” pterodactyl “darts”)
Lorenzo: I can not disclose the specifics, but it can be sure that the machine will give the audience join the dinosaurs bring new excitement. After seeing the film the audience will find that this will be a greater integration of various aspects, such as the previously separate human and car people will do with integration.
link to article : http://www.geeklegacy.com/according-...-the-dinobots/
Old 09-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #3349
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Wallpaper size

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #3350
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Dinobots, amazing cars, no shai, possible the introduction of unicron (to lead into another triology)....... I am excited!
Old 09-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #3351
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
me grimlock want to be in movie

ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #3352
stiizy
Post Whore!

so Dinobots and Stunticons are in the movie!! Blown away I love Motormaster!

First Trailer set for Superbowl Sunday of course..