Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-28-2006, 09:30 AM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Transformers Thread *Continuous Updates*

It's a shot of Bumble Bee obviously in his robot form. The site that originally posted this shot was asked by the studio to take it down. They've been pretty secretive about showing the robots so this is a pretty cool find. He's pretty detailed as far as the parts and that go, but it doesn't look much like a original transformer.

Oh and for those who don't know Bumble Bee will be a Camaro Concept in the movie and not a beetle.

Last edited by exitspeed; 10-16-2006 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Because the title doesn't fit the entire thread anymore, and i also want to give people a heads up that there are spoilers inside. I'd hate to be the guy that ruins the whol movie for someone.
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
oh shit, thats fucking hot. i hope they make optimus prime a real gangster in this one or at least they better not make him a god damn cadillac or something. they should stick with the 18 wheeler.
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:57 AM   #3
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! That is SOOOOOOO TIGHT!!!! JDMTYTE, although from America, SOOOO TYTE!! Man I still remember that cartoon so well, it was awesome and still is. Unfortunately, I can't watch it any more cause it looks really ugly..... SO SPOILED WE ARE NOWADAYS
slider2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:12 AM   #4
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
I saw a spy shot of a Mustang, Tank, and something else I don't remeber. But the Mustang was susposedly a police car, and it's a Decepticon.

edit:

All you guys get for now :P
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:18 AM   #5
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Transformers, more than meets the eye. I'll be a kid again when this comes out.
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Here's even a couple more images that I seen a while back but didn't post'em.

What's up with the lisence plate?
Old 06-28-2006, 10:53 AM   #7
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
cool pix. im guessin that saleen plate came off the mustang maybe lol
Old 06-28-2006, 10:57 AM   #8
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
i know everyones thinking it...

'i wonder if theres gonna be any 240s in the movie'
Old 06-28-2006, 11:22 AM   #9
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Here are some leaked footage...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30734555627704

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44459760537218
Old 06-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #10
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
I just talked to my friend about those two "leaked" footage. He said "thats a fan boy with too much time on his hands". There are only SIX people assigned to work on the movie thus far, and no actual scenes have been made. But what was shown, is not currently priority.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14
I just talked to my friend about those two "leaked" footage. He said "thats a fan boy with too much time on his hands". There are only SIX people assigned to work on the movie thus far, and no actual scenes have been made. But what was shown, is not currently priority.

This is true. Those vids are not real footage. They look good though.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:09 PM   #12
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Agreed...those two clips have been around for awhile...and are not connected directly to the movie.

However this one does....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfk6...rmer%20preview
Old 06-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #13
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Never got into them, but seems really gnarly? Definately will be down to go see it when it comes out though. *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:21 PM   #14
floodshark

floodshark is an unknown quantity at this point
It's actually kinda disappointing that bumblebee isnt a beetle, and if I remember correctly the police car was originally a datsun 280z in the old tv series so that's also kinda disappointing heh.
They dont really have to be too secretive on the robot forms because supposedly bumblebee is the only one that was actually built, just for a specific scene, and the rest will be purely CG.
floodshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:33 PM   #15
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

And just to let you guys know this weekend along with the Spiderman Trailer they are supposed to be showing the first teaser for Transformers before Superman. I read that on IGN last week. I hope it is true...
Old 06-28-2006, 12:54 PM   #16
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra

I heard/read that Bumblebee wasn't included because Volkswagen didn't want to have it's image to be associated with 'machines of war'. Odd since, if I'm not mistaken, Hitler was the one that originally commissioned the beetle.

The Transformer teaser, from what I hear, will be included with Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Saw Superman Returns (oh shit!!!) last night and it wasn't in it. -how dope was the Spidey teaser btw!?
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:12 PM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra

I heard/read that Bumblebee wasn't included because Volkswagen didn't want to have it's image to be associated with 'machines of war'. Odd since, if I'm not mistaken, Hitler was the one that originally commissioned the beetle.

The Transformer teaser, from what I hear, will be included with Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Saw Superman Returns (oh shit!!!) last night and it wasn't in it. -how dope was the Spidey teaser btw!?

Oh your right it's the Pirates movie. My bad...

Haha, Hitler would be beating down their door to have that car shown as a "machine of war" hahahaha.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:13 PM   #18
rollhard
Leaky Injector

rollhard is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to rollhard
Dude, Im all over that. I hope they do it right.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #19
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Dang.. THis stuff is bringing back sooooo many memories.. I used to have so many of those things (That and Ninja turtles)... I broke them all though, I used to have crazy wars with them.. Ha ha THe good ol' days .
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #20
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
goddamn
I CANT WAIT
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:39 PM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
Dang.. THis stuff is bringing back sooooo many memories.. I used to have so many of those things (That and Ninja turtles)... I broke them all though, I used to have crazy wars with them.. Ha ha THe good ol' days .
Same here. Though I used to treat mine the precious jewels. I was mildly obssessed with them. My favorite one was Hot Rod. The way he transformed the window part and wing would swivel so the wing stuck out over his head and looked all bad ass. Well one time I was with one of my best friends when i was a kid and we we're outside. I had Hot Rod with me cause he rawked. Well I had to run inside to get something and put him down on this wood fense and told my friend to watch it but not to touch it. Well I come back and Hot Rod is in 2 peices on the ground. My friend said he tried transforming it and he broke it! I halled off and punched the dude in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and then pushed him over while he was crouched over. Don't break my toys bitch!

2 days later his mom brought him in and signed him up for martial arts...He's now like a 348573459837535 degree blackbelt and instructor with a room full of trophies and what not. This was back in like 89 or so. Haha, funny memories.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:39 PM   #22
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
I don't know how much truth there is to this:
The first footage was done by some kinda of genius entrepeneur dude. He is developing some type of software that creates lifelike sets that can be easily interacted with and manipulated. I hear the technology is being explored to be used in the Transformer movie. The footage on the first clip was done as a test for Michael Bay.
Again, I personally don't know details but someone I know said he met the guy and talked about this. He'd thought I'd get a kick out of it. He was right.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:43 PM   #23
ManoNegra

and btw.. it's all about Grimlock and the Dinobots!
Old 06-28-2006, 01:57 PM   #24
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
BOOO HISS... !!!

The best guy was the boom box guy that had like three hinchmen in his cassette holder. He also had the coolest voice Heh.. I hated star scream because it seemed like he whined a lot.

Rumble = Small robot guy with no arms but intstead battering rams

Ravage = Wolf like robot

Silver Beak (I think that's it's name) = Hawk good for spying out enemy territory.

Quote:
Same here. Though I used to treat mine the precious jewels. I was mildly obssessed with them. My favorite one was Hot Rod. The way he transformed the window part and wing would swivel so the wing stuck out over his head and looked all bad ass. Well one time I was with one of my best friends when i was a kid and we we're outside. I had Hot Rod with me cause he rawked. Well I had to run inside to get something and put him down on this wood fense and told my friend to watch it but not to touch it. Well I come back and Hot Rod is in 2 peices on the ground. My friend said he tried transforming it and he broke it! I halled off and punched the dude in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and then pushed him over while he was crouched over. Don't break my toys bitch!

2 days later his mom brought him in and signed him up for martial arts...He's now like a 348573459837535 degree blackbelt and instructor with a room full of trophies and what not. This was back in like 89 or so. Haha, funny memories.
You're hard core !

Last edited by ONYX S-13; 06-28-2006 at 02:37 PM..
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:03 PM   #25
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I hear Starscream will be an F22 Raptor.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #26
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
You're hard core !
Hahaha, yea right.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:57 PM   #27
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
i was surprised they even built one, i figured it would all be CG. and that makes me really sad

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #28
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Damn Please Please Please let them do this right. If this ish is wack and with all the expectation, it might cause a riot!! a RIOT!!! I wonder if anyone is going to show up to the premier in a cardboard transformer outfit
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:32 PM   #29
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

hahaha the same with me....man those were good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank
i was surprised they even built one, i figured it would all be CG. and that makes me really sad
How so? All CG is much better than freeze frames or close-up of toy models haha
Old 06-28-2006, 04:58 PM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
Agreed...those two clips have been around for awhile...and are not connected directly to the movie.

However this one does....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfk6...rmer%20preview
I just got to watch that. AWSOME!