Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-05-2006, 08:54 PM   #91
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
im surprised nobody has mentioned the japanese version of tranformers with the leader being called star saber

ive seen a few of the G2 episodes, and i must say they were tits, even tho i couldnt understand it......

they call optimus Convoy, which i thought was kinda wierd......

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2006, 09:33 PM   #92
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
beast wars was pretty cool in my opinion but nothing compares to the G1 episodes. i wasnt alive when they first ran but i watched all the reruns.
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:19 AM   #93
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver Ocelot
^Is that the only tattoo you have? I was going to incorporate a Decepticon emblem into the sleeve iam doing.

no its not.. that actually is going to be mixed in with the rest of my sleeve. then im going to have oldschool megatron on my opposite forearm.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:22 AM   #94
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It's cool that transformer sigs and avatar's are popping up all around zilvia now...
Old 07-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #95
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat
dude that's funny!!!! I would love to have unopened boxes but those are hard for me to have b/c
1. they cost a fortune (for a toy anywayz)
2. I would still want to take them out and transform them!!
When I collected comics it was the same way. I used to buy 2 prints of the sealed bags so I could read them and still have an unopened one. I'm not to big into collecting things just for the sake of having them...unless it's sports related

Here's a couple good ones. Wish i had the money to spend on'em.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-TRANSFOR...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Like-Ne...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/METROPLEX-G1-Tra...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #96
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexchanman
....i wasnt alive when they first ran but i watched all the reruns.
Seriously, some of you guys make me sick
...and to exitspeed I'm seriously considering giving you neg rep for making my paypal finger itchy w/those links.
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:52 AM   #97
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
well i was alive but not old enough to even comprehend what TV was and just because you saw the first running of the show makes you better than me?!?!?
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:45 AM   #98
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexchanman
well i was alive but not old enough to even comprehend what TV was and just because you saw the first running of the show makes you better than me?!?!?
Naw dude you got it wrong...You guys make me sick b/c your obviously much younger than me...makes me feel old
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:55 AM   #99
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
I cant wait for the movie to come out. I tought it would be compuyer animated like he whole movie
Old 07-25-2006, 01:15 PM   #100
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Late Breaking News!

This should make the Transformer fans here happy. I know I'm pleased with it...

Comic-Con 2006: Transformers Announcement
Optimus Prime voice actor chosen.
by Stax
July 22, 2006 - During Paramount's presentation on Friday at Comic-Con International in San Diego, the studio made an official announcement regarding their live-action feature film version of Transformers.

While the announcement, which was preceded by a taped greeting from director Michael Bay, wasn't as momentous as the much expected first look at the giant robots in action, it was almost as eagerely anticipated by the fans.

A vocal "greeting" by Optimus Prime himself announced that voice actor Peter Cullen, who played the character in the popular 1980s cartoon TV series, will voice Optimus Prime in next summer's big budget movie version.

The announcement was met with rousing applause from Comic-Con attendees. The fans have long desired that Cullen reprise the role he'd made famous on TV
Old 07-25-2006, 01:32 PM   #101
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
bring back the OG cast !!! That's the only way to go (Even the whiney starscream!)
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:43 PM   #102
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
bring back the OG cast !!! That's the only way to go (Even the whiney starscream!)
It seems like all the character's voices are burned into our brains. I agree, Megatron and Starscream should have the original voices too.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:13 PM   #103
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Serious!

I was a fan of the BeastWars series, mainly because it wasn't super-kiddy. I ws more like "Hey, badguy! Lets shoot him!"

and i fell in love with the g1 series. I was in awe that my uncle had a datsun z. I was the looking for his arms and head for the longest. I pwned myself.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:15 PM   #104
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i went to watch "pirates...." and after the transformer teaser i forgot what movie i was watching, cuz i only wanted to see the transformers!
my favorite was astrotrain! a TRIPLE CHANGER!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #105
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
just the same GO AUTOBOTS!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:33 PM   #106
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
BOOO(AUTOBOTS).. DECEPTICONS FTW!!!

SHOCKWAVE= THE MAN ...I mean BOT !
Old 07-26-2006, 07:24 AM   #107
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yea that Decepticon pic is way better. The Autobots in the one above look weird for some reason.

I've been trying to find this fan art from this one guy. It's honetly the best Transformer art I've ever seen. I'm gonna keep searching for it and post some up. This dude is fresh!

EDIT: Found it. Check out the link. But this ones cool. A 240sx Coupe...

http://www.thetransformers.net/revie...uID=506&Skin=1
Old 07-26-2006, 09:02 AM   #108
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Regarding the Comic-Con announcement - hardly any news, it had been hinted that the original
cast would be coming back for a while now.
The reason Starscream isn't being voiced by the original voice actor Chris Lattta - Defensor / Reflector / Skullcruncher / Starscream / Wheeljack / Krunk / Sparkplug Witwicky (voice) - is because he's dead.
Don't know why they couldn't get Frank Welker to reprise the Megatron role once again though.
Personally I love Transformers but I'm remaining skeptical - original voice cast is not enough for me, I wan't to see the original vehicles aswell. Michael Bay is a douche.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:35 AM   #109
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
The reason Starscream isn't being voiced by the original voice actor Chris Lattta - Defensor / Reflector / Skullcruncher / Starscream / Wheeljack / Krunk / Sparkplug Witwicky (voice) - is because he's dead.
That's a weak ass excuse.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:53 AM   #110
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Yeah, that never stopped Tupac.
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:14 AM   #111
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
LOL... yeah, didn't stop Brando in Superman Returns.
Anyone see Clerks 2? I thought the Transformers digs - though directed at me and my brethen - were hilarious.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #112
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
HA HA HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblux
Yeah, that never stopped Tupac.
Best chapelle episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkamy...hapelle%202pac

They can do the same thing with starscream ! Someone resurrect him !
Old 07-26-2006, 12:09 PM   #113
BRB26
Leaky Injector

BRB26 is an unknown quantity at this point
word.
if tupac can make a song can make a song about GT San Andreas and George Dubya (new chappeles show), they can be voice actors
BRB26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:51 AM   #114
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLkYC...t%20chicken%20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPB26zTeN7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6MPuQ9ZFk

I know this has nothing to do with the movie but i know some of you guys are transformer geeks... If repost sorry (I didn't do the normal search before hand)

Last edited by ONYX S-13; 08-04-2006 at 06:13 PM..
Old 08-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #115
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not sure if this is from the 2007 Movie or not, but it looks like it... good leak movie.
http://www.badongo.net/vid/34645

Honestly, I love it simply because it has human interaction, very clean transformation not all Super CG Rubix Cube, and it even throws in a bit of charicter as the robot is a bit disorented from transforming and steps back.

Yeah, Yeah... to bad its a Sentra!!

Enjoy...
Drew
Old 08-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #116
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Live broadcast event:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers.html

Letting out which characters will be in the movie. No footage though..still watching.

Edit: Scorponok?
Old 08-18-2006, 12:36 PM   #117
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
omg this transformer comeback is overwhelming me hahaha! anyone have good 1152x864 wallpapers of autobots or decepticons?
Old 08-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #118
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwqJKWJOqKI&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgf-F69RfcI&NR
Old 08-18-2006, 05:36 PM   #119
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
Live broadcast event:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers.html

Letting out which characters will be in the movie. No footage though..still watching.

Edit: Scorponok?
Here some info from that broadcast...

Autobots

Optimus Prime - "The king!"

Bumblebee - "He's the same underdog character we always knew and loved." [Note: Except he's a Camaro in the movie.]

Jazz - "He's eager to take on the Decepticons."

Ratchet - "Ratchet, who was an ambulance in the cartoon, will appear in a new form."

Ironhide - "The muscle. A tough soldier who can make any Transformer bust an o-ring just with his stare!"

Decepticons

Megatron - "He's been portrayed as pure evil but we're trying to get a little bit behind the evil in this movie. ... He has a slightly less idealistic version of what he thinks humanity is worth."

Starscream - "Always secretly plotting to dethrone Megatron..."

Brawl - "An extremely pissed off Decepticon."

Bonecrusher - "The closest thing to a Constructicon in the film."

Barricade - "The hunter of the group -- a cop car."

Scorpinok - "Closest thing to Beast Wars or Dinobot in the film."

Frenzy - "A smaller form able to infiltrate spaces -- a stealth spy."

Blackout - "The guy who takes out our ability to fight back."
Old 08-19-2006, 08:31 AM   #120
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Now that we have a character list, we need a full vehicle list to go along with it. Preferably with pics.