Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-07-2015, 11:03 AM   #8611
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I've been happy with the quality on my Express suits.

Own 5 of them aside from multiple button-ups, sweaters, and vests.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2015, 01:58 PM   #8612
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Excuse me? Wtf.. your face is fast fashion..
In a fashion thread... And doesn't even know what fast fashion is.

Google it, there are a lot of ethical and environmental concerns about it. Fast Fashion is now 40% of the market and like I said, the clothes are dirt cheap because they are designed to basically never be washed. Wear it twice, throw it away.

Men's Fashion trends do not change that much. The Pea & Great Coats for example have been around for 100+ years. There is no fear that next winter it will be out of style and you'll need a new coat, let alone, next month.... Or decade.

Most of Men's dress fashion is age appropriate 14-90, so in 5 years you won't look like a total dork still wearing a trench coat. As we've also seen young people can rock sweater vests just as well as gramps.

So yes, that Pea Coat from Forever 21 is $68 because it will last a month before the buttons fall off, then synthetic wool balls, the seams pull and pockets tear.

For long term accessories like coats, shoes, hats, belts, etc, it pays to do some research and buy quality. You'll save money and long better in the long run.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #8613
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I've been happy with the quality on my Express suits.

Own 5 of them aside from multiple button-ups, sweaters, and vests.
Never bought anything from them. I have had some Banna Republic stuff but felt, even on sale, it was over priced for what you got.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:04 PM   #8614
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
In a fashion thread... And doesn't even know what fast fashion is.

Google it, there are a lot of ethical and environmental concerns about it. Fast Fashion is now 40% of the market and like I said, the clothes are dirt cheap because they are designed to basically never be washed. Wear it twice, throw it away.

Men's Fashion trends do not change that much. The Pea & Great Coats for example have been around for 100+ years. There is no fear that next winter it will be out of style and you'll need a new coat, let alone, next month.... Or decade.

Most of Men's dress fashion is age appropriate 14-90, so in 5 years you won't look like a total dork still wearing a trench coat. As we've also seen young people can rock sweater vests just as well as gramps.

So yes, that Pea Coat from Forever 21 is $68 because it will last a month before the buttons fall off, then synthetic wool balls, the seams pull and pockets tear.

For long term accessories like coats, shoes, hats, belts, etc, it pays to do some research and buy quality. You'll save money and long better in the long run.
I was giving a cheaper option that I saw, you never know what others can afford you dumbfuck. .
I have a $120 coat and I and so have a $300 coat, both look amazing.
Fast fashion that you douche

FYI don't make the mistake of telling someone how they should dress, or what's the correct method, there is no right or wrong in fashion, this isn't the old far conservative boring peacoat thread.
Share what you got, answer questions and shut the hell up.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2015, 02:20 PM   #8615
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I was giving a cheaper option that I saw, you never know what others can afford you dumbfuck. .
I have a $120 coat and I and so have a $300 coat, both look amazing.
Fast fashion that you douche

FYI don't make the mistake of telling someone how they should dress, or what's the correct method, there is no right or wrong in fashion, this isn't the old far conservative boring peacoat thread.
Share what you got, answer questions and shut the hell up.
Are you fucking 12? Did you mom buy you those jackets?
Please show me where I told anyone what to do. You did not know what Fast Fashion was, I explained it in total sincerity. Feel free to Google it.

As far as affordability, Fast Fashion is not for the poor and down-trot. It's for middle class girls 12-30 that want to dump hundreds of bucks each month buying news clothes. Ever hear of the Economist theory of Boots? Poor man pays $100 a year for a pair of boots that lasts 1 year. Rich man spends $300 on a pair that lasts 5 years. In 10 years the rich man spent $600, the poor man $1,000.

It's called good advice, so STFU. Sorry I killed your money boner by saying it wasn't a good deal.

Also, Fashion is 100% about judging people! That's why we put them on runways, in magazines and have endless articles about what's hot and what's not. There are absolutely rules about Fashion Do's and Dont's. Don't believe me? Where a skirt with fishnets tomorrow, one sneaker, one boot, and a tucked in jersey. Report back what your bros think.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #8616
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Just shut your trap lol
Your not giving me any advice, your just spewing dumb shit out..
I didn't say I didn't know what it was I was surprised at your dumb as comment, which was ignorant and just straight full of shit... you close minded dumb ass. Now go back to your man cave.. and shave that extra hairy chest and emo beard

FYI, I didn't ask for you opnion, I was giving advice myself.
Keep judging while I look good.
This is what I picture you like:trying to force your opinion of fashion on others...lol

Old 12-07-2015, 05:06 PM   #8617
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gabe, chill out man. We all make different amounts of money and have different places our money has to be spent. I for one cant afford $350 Samurai jeans so $35 Levi's are what I wear. I don't knock a dude for wearing either, maybe $350 jeans feel good on one's booty but my booty wont find out because I cant justify it. Some spend lots on clothes and little on cars and vice versa. Corbic was just schooling on some things, I don't think he meant to patronize you at all. Boots, belts, and winter-wear are one thing I spend a bit more money on though, same with watches.

Quote:
Where a skirt with fishnets tomorrow, one sneaker, one boot, and a tucked in jersey. Report back what your bros think.
Damn That is just funny.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:25 PM   #8618
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbronegro View Post
Gabe, chill out man. We all make different amounts of money and have different places our money has to be spent. I for one cant afford $350 Samurai jeans so $35 Levi's are what I wear. I don't knock a dude for wearing either, maybe $350 jeans feel good on one's booty but my booty wont find out because I cant justify it. Some spend lots on clothes and little on cars and vice versa. Corbic was just schooling on some things, I don't think he meant to patronize you at all. Boots, belts, and winter-wear are one thing I spend a bit more money on though, same with watches.

Damn That is just funny.
sorry but,
That's my exact point I gave an example of a 200 a 100 and a $65 coat so since I do not know how much the guy that asked about coats is willing to spend, he has options to pick from Corbic is just doing his douchebag thing so I had react, And he schooled no one.
Because there was nothing be be taught.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:13 PM   #8619
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

I like Zara stuff... what the hell is he talking about

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:27 AM   #8620
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
sorry but,
That's my exact point I gave an example of a 200 a 100 and a $65 coat so since I do not know how much the guy that asked about coats is willing to spend, he has options to pick from Corbic is just doing his douchebag thing so I had react, And he schooled no one.

Not schooling in a literal sense but just like that's what he's speaking on.

I like Zara shirts.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:58 AM   #8621
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
And he schooled no one.

Quote:

Sure thing Rick James.

I just noticed you joined in 2005, that means you gotta be at least 20 or some shit. Wooow, now I know u mad.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:20 AM   #8622
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Sure thing Rick James.

I just noticed you joined in 2005, that means you gotta be at least 20 or some shit. Wooow, now I know u mad.
Give him a break geez. What's the point of giving advice with that attitude? Fast fashion isn't so bad, you just have to know what to buy. It's also ironic that you mentioned Combatant Gentleman while talking about how bad fast fashion is. I'm pretty damn sure the people in China or whatever 3rd world country the clothes are being made at have the best conditions.

@killer240

Here are several peacoat that are slim:

Schotts: schottnyc.com/products/wool-blend-slim-fitted-pea.htm?color=1&catID=44

Club Monaco - I currently own one and love it. There's currently a sale: clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=45489866

Topman - http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/intl-blk...-pcoat/4181208
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:23 PM   #8623
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Interesting debate...

Any whooo.... Does any one know if ben Sherman shoes (sneakers) run big or small? Im a size 9 in vans. Online answers are mixed reviews and some are not clear on sneakers or dress shoes.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 05:48 PM   #8624
DaiGurren
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
DaiGurren has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anybody order from Flightclub before, thinking about picking up some NMD R1s.
DaiGurren is offline   Reply With Quote