Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #61
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
Damn is it just me or doesnt that guy look like yuri?? haha
It's just you.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2007, 03:48 PM   #62
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
yeah thats where i jacked the line from...i got the same username on NSB...im tryin to pick up the Maneko Mids...are they dropped the 20th?
Fastlane told me to check today or tomorrow. Think they're getting the High 'Feeling Lucky?' ones by the description they gave me when I picked the Pee Wees. But I think I'ma pass, too many frivolous expenditures for me lately and I can't just get one, I would need to get all three.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #63
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
Damn is it just me or doesnt that guy look like yuri?? haha

its definetly just you
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #64
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tees- orisue, true, 10deep, crooksncastles, hundreds, stussy, wahtever looks good
jeans- levis
kicks- nike blazers, air max (1s, 90s, 95s, 180s), sb, vans (sk8 highs, chukkas), jordans

recent supreme hat pickups

recent tees

recent hooodie

recent kicks

some of my favs

some beaters

Last edited by miucus; 04-12-2007 at 06:46 PM..
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #65
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
stussy sale on saturday too! if u want to know where its at pm me.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #66
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Occasionally, I will go out in this shirt to see who I can make uncomfortable for laughing:
SWASTIKA IN THIS PICTURE

RACIST

1 MONTH BAN
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #67
miucus
Zilvia Addict

one of my next pick ups. releases 4/20...

i got the purple lungs
Old 04-12-2007, 06:52 PM   #68
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
lol @ mercer....
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:55 PM   #69
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Miucus, nice Orisue pickups. I had alot of their Spring release back in December. lol

Sell me those Brian Andersons.

More of my Orisue crew sweatshirts

Foreign Family and Royal Revelation
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #70
miucus
Zilvia Addict

i have another pair of andersons brand new in sz9. im guessing you dont wear a sz 9 tho. i can get andersons tho in other sizes for close to retail if your interested.

Old 04-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #71
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
How much? Actually, my true size is a 9.

My favorite Orisue shirt.

On the front, there's a picture of Bill Clinton.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:22 PM   #72
miucus
Zilvia Addict

$110. ive sold a couple of andersons for $130 picked up.

Old 04-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #73
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
"miucus" i see you have some spacejams labeled as beaters...damn if those were mint.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #74
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Keep those for me 'til around next month, well, if you still have them.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:43 PM   #75
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Wow, it's really blowing my mind how much thought guys REALLY put into their wardrobes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:46 PM   #76
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
i too am curious about this... im a jeans n tshirt fool
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #77
miucus
Zilvia Addict

ill still have them akademik. i want that orisue snap cap tee.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:52 PM   #78
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I have the hooded Snap Cap sweatshirt. Wanna buy it? hahaha
Old 04-12-2007, 08:53 PM   #79
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13
Wow, it's really blowing my mind how much thought guys REALLY put into their wardrobes.

Quiet Fatty.

you could dress like xerxes and noone would crack their neck.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #80
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
O god, its going down.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #81
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Thinking about ordering the green one, but I don't know if I'd wear it in public, haha.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #82
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
Quiet Fatty.

you could dress like xerxes and noone would crack their neck.

Ok, seriously, GROW UP.

Anyways, where do you find all this stuff? I sometimes see people with those hoodie jackets and I like them a lot, but I wouldn't know where to look for them. Any suggestions in the SoCal area?

Quote:
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:02 AM   #83
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
HOLY SHIT, you live in the MOTHER land of clothing shops. Seriously.

http://www.complex.com/index.php?tas...tion=3&issue=1

All the stuff I want to rock is in your general area, check it out.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:08 AM   #84
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

I know I know, but the car drains the financial life from me. I rarely get to go shopping. I'm still sporting clothes that I bought 472759245 years ago. I can't even remember the last time I bought new shoes.

Anyone down to show me the ropes of this style? I'm a total NOOB when it comes to this sh*t haha.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2007, 12:13 AM   #85
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13
Anyone down to show me the ropes of this style? I'm a total NOOB when it comes to this sh*t haha.
http://www.boundlessny.com/clothing.php

Wear all those brands and you'll be in.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:20 AM   #86
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
this thread gave me an idea, if anyone is looking for STUSSY XL or L shirts, HIT ME UP, ill try and make some money offf my collection.

i own 40+ shirts of stussy alone, and dont get to rotate them much. if anyone wants somewhat cheap stussy shirts, let me knowwwwwwwww

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:09 AM   #87
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
i dont think true religion has any jeans in 14 waist.....
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:11 AM   #88
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

I saved those links, I'll be sure to hit those up the next chance I get.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2007, 02:01 AM   #89
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
just ordered this to go with my pee wee hermans

tomorrow going to acrylick.net so new pick ups for sure

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #90
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
wow you guys have some nice shit

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote