Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #91
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Tony Angelo ECDA shirt
Shrink to Fit Levi 501
Blue Vans Classic
Ray Ban Wayfarers
Old 04-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #92
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
do you wear that at night?
Old 04-13-2007, 11:05 AM   #93
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
I wore LRG my sophmore and junior year of High school

about 10% of the student body at the time wore this clothing

My senior, about 98%of the rest of the student body jumped on the train

now, Plaint tees, Nike's and a freshly fitted 4 me!

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #94
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
y0 this is basicly my style.

NJ or nothin.

at da club

some slut

my bros. gel gel and more gel.

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #95
rainier
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rainier

message length

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #96
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
haha gotti brothers or what.

i want that damn i used to love her tee from acrylick
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #97
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost
do you wear that at night?
NO OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME COLIN FROST!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #98
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13
Anyone down to show me the ropes of this style? I'm a total NOOB when it comes to this sh*t haha.
What style? lol You want info on shoes or clothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier
i own 40+ shirts of stussy alone, and dont get to rotate them much. if anyone wants somewhat cheap stussy shirts, let me knowwwwwwwww
Hook it up Rainier. Got pics?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #99
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
what do you guys do with all your old shit?
Old 04-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #100
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I keep them. I take them out and wear them when it's not in style anymore.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:53 PM   #101
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
[QUOTE=AkademikONE]What style? lol You want info on shoes or clothing?

QUOTE]

Pretty much. Like I said I wear pretty much the same stuff all the time, but since the summer's coming up I'm looking to make a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #102
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
www.Hypebeast.com

Look at that site, see things you like, go buy them.

Seriously do your own thing. If you're really nervous about it, just don't mix and match brands. Personally I do what I think looks good.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #103
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
man you guys be dressing fresh

Only thing I care about in my life is jeans when i have the money

Diesel Please

Please Grey or Black Shirts by Hanes (i like the ones with the pocket)

anything from the www.thedashop.com (shirts fit like a miracle)

with no socks (so the smell like flowers)

and sometimes i just wear nothing but

i have like 2 pairs of khakis and 2 nice shirts and some nice bowling shoes so if i have to do something important that makes me wear that crap
Old 04-13-2007, 10:05 PM   #104
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
i want that damn i used to love her tee from acrylick
shoulda let me know jason, i woulda grabbed one for u n just had u pay me back, i was there today...saw a bunch of new samples coming out....like 6 new hats, 2 different styles of sunglasses....and new shirts...should be a big year for acrylick

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #105
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute

newest pick up
Old 04-18-2007, 12:54 PM   #106
Brian
Post Whore!

OHHHHHH shit those are SIIIIICK.

You gonna mine coal on the moon?
Old 04-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #107
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Quote:
This is the funniest shit I've seen a while. First of all, this dude's head is way too big for his body, and with the hair and teeth...reminds me if a T-rex and the easter bunny were to have a child. The sunglasses are even gay, he probably stole them off some 13 year old Paris Hilton wannabe.

Hmmm.. I wonder if you could break off some of those spikes on his head and use them to stab small pieces of cheese.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #108
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I'm gonna go cop a new hoodie soon...pics will be posted, i'm hyped on it. 3 words. Orange, brass knuckles.

I also want some really expensive glasses. Kindy girly ones. Any advice?
Old 04-18-2007, 05:50 PM   #109
Brian
Post Whore!

Puma Ferrari F1
Old 04-18-2007, 09:51 PM   #110
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y
My pecs > your titties!

Maneki Neko pack anyone? I'm having a hard time deciding wether to cop or not.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #111
Casse

Casse is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Casse
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOut Nick

newest pick up
Those are the new muskas they are sick nasty
Casse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:02 PM   #112
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
^^ those are old news

new muska's hot like fire purple camo
Old 05-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #113
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ hahaha that kid looks like a retard...i fuckin hate that look, theres so much of that around here its not even funny....fuckin meat heads with blow outs..and i lifeguard during the summer so its all those kids at the beach all day long....so gay...that dude is rockin a fake tan girls sunglasses and lip gloss...seriously looks more like a girl than the chick next to him

anyway pic of me and one of my hoodies...temple effictives blood money...I like it and yeah the chick next to me is deffff not my girlfriend before anyone says anything

eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:27 AM   #114
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Just got around 8 new Orisue shirts and a pair of denim jeans from them today. I'll post them later today. Their summer line will be out soon in stores.

The summer line is hot, but the fall 2007 line-up will be the best to date, in my opinion. Wait for it.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #115
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
a FEW of the shoes ive bought in the last month

not pictured:
white melvins
Germany Lows
mc hammers
white/black sb mids
pee wee's (sz 6)
untiffany's

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-10-2007, 06:20 AM   #116
full house
Leaky Injector

full house is on a distinguished road

try to make most of the clothes
Old 05-10-2007, 09:18 AM   #117
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^so cluttered!
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:55 PM   #118
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

My Orisue pick-ups

Old 05-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #119
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

^^those shorts are ill...better see em in a size 40 :P

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #120
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Actually, they do. lol