Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:21 AM   #31
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Also, like I posted in the other thread, they are planning on making a lightweight version. I'd assume with the T4 engine.

That should be dope.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #32
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
As heavy as it is, the weight is in line with other V6 coupes. It's only about 100lb heavier then the older STi or EVO which means it's probabily lighter then the new ones.

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #33
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is that really what it weighs? That seems pretty damn heavy for a Hyundai. Not even the Sonata weighs that much. I guess since its RWD and it being their new Genesis platform. I mean if it weighs just as much as a damn Z, why not just pick up a used one...they'll be cheaper by the time this comes out and the price should drop even more since the 370Z would be out. The biggest advantage here over a used Z is that its newer and that it has warranty. This weight is just as disappointing as the new BMW 1.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #34
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Why the fuck is that car so heavy? is it made of IRON or something?

I'd still drive it though.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #35
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

nice. i like the c pillar on it. the front bumper's a little weak, but for a hyundai, that's a nice looking car.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #36
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post

nice. i like the c pillar on it. the front bumper's a little weak, but for a hyundai, that's a nice looking car.

hopefully there will be a good body kit for it.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #37
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Some photochops. This thing could have potential.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #38
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
damn, all it took was some works to look hot.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #39
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
hell of an entrance
Old 03-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #40
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
soooooooo.......release date?
Old 03-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #41
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I can't wait to see what the lightweight version is all about. I hope Hyundai delivers. I also can't wait to see what the aftermarket has in store.

I'd love to see how it looks in a dark gray color with gunmetal Volk GT-S wheels. If someone follows through with my request I'll give them a green tic tac.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #42
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Yeah hella of an entrance..
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #43
JoeC1982
Zilvia Junkie

JoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really nice
what do you guys think about buying a company's first turbo car? its not like i've great things from hyundais n/a engines so i'd be a little concerned about buying their first entry into this market.

My feedback: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=169481
JoeC1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #44
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Well I wouldn't buy a brand new car in it's first year or two. I'd wait a bit. The first wave is usually the most problematic (from what I've noticed personally). I'd give the company time to sort out any issues and then buy one.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #45
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I think its gorgeous, now someone needs to pick up the kit from the concept and it would rock ass. This might be my first new car.

Its definately got potential. I REALLY miss my daily driven tiburon.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #46
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
damn. this is real promising. this saved down payment is about to let loose.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #47
icemhan_21
Zilvia Member

icemhan_21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
I can't wait to see what the lightweight version is all about. I hope Hyundai delivers. I also can't wait to see what the aftermarket has in store.

I'd love to see how it looks in a dark gray color with gunmetal Volk GT-S wheels. If someone follows through with my request I'll give them a green tic tac.

gimme my tic tac!
icemhan_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #48
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemhan_21 View Post

gimme my tic tac!
Negative! I wanted to see them in gunmetal, not gold! And those look like SF-Challenges, not the GT-S.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #49
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
not really feeling the rear, looks like a rsx's rear melted or something. haha. but overall it's not bad, i'd love to see this car in action.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #50
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Well I wouldn't buy a brand new car in it's first year or two. I'd wait a bit. The first wave is usually the most problematic (from what I've noticed personally). I'd give the company time to sort out any issues and then buy one.
Then it'd be 2012 for you. Since this is coming out end of next year as a 2010 model....I sure as hell hope I can afford more than a Hyundai by 2012, since I should have my BA by 2010. haha
Old 03-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #51
boost infested
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
boost infested is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
its coming out in the fall of this year. i work for hyundai
Old 03-21-2008, 10:35 AM   #52
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
yesss dude BN SPORTS start making aero for this car haha
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #53
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
what do you guys think about buying a company's first turbo car? its not like i've great things from hyundais n/a engines so i'd be a little concerned about buying their first entry into this market.
It doesn't concern me at all, considering that Hyundai and Mitsubishi worked together on the T4 motor.
My Evo's motor was bulletproof, and I have little doubt the Coupe's will be the same.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #54
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost infested View Post
its coming out in the fall of this year. i work for hyundai
Then why is it called a 2010 model on all the reports?

Last edited by Gnnr; 03-21-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: spelling
Gnnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #55
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
Actually it's not their first turbo'd car. Not even their first turbo'd car in the US.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Scoupe

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:19 PM   #56
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The genesis coupe is apparently going to be featured in F&F4, so we'll see what comes of that. maybe it will give it a good start to the aftermarket.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:41 AM   #57
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Photos from the New York auto show, yes im talking about the Genesis Coupe

http://www.driftfotos.com/

-Larry

Kind of late, sorry:

http://www.driftfotos.com/
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:37 AM   #58
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars"
This will be moved to off topic now

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #59
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
not a fan of hyundai at all...
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #60
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
It looks like it's smiling with the cheekbones super high.

^_^