Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 12:43 AM   #31
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
damn the first game starts at 9 or is it 10...either way, thanks for reminding me xandy. i probably would've missed the whole first game.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 12:52 AM   #32
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
btw, not sure if you guys heard...Rafer Alston to miss 1 to 2 games. That's going to make it a bit tougher for them.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #33
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
arenas with a fuckn DEEP ASS tres at the end of the 1st hahahaha. fucking love watching agent zero play again

Go Wizards!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #34
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Let's go Wizards!

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #35
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
holy that lebron alley oop was NASTY
Old 04-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #36
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1quk240 View Post
And i know just about as much if not more than anyone that watches basketball
Well, your first post sure helped out your cause.

Nice to have a Suns fan on board! Let's see how much
Shaq has in his tank for a post-season run.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #37
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I know I'm a little late, and Wizs and Cavs are already playing, but:

My predictions:

First Round
Boston in 4
Detroit in 4
Orlando in 6
Cleveland in 6

Los Angeles in 4
New Orleans in 5
San Antonio in 6
Utah in 5

Conference Semi-finals
Boston in 5 agianst Cleveland
Orlando in 7 against Detroit

Los Angeles in 7 against Utah
San Antonio in 6 against New Orleans

Conference Finals
Boston in 6 against Orlando
Los Angeles in 6 vs San Antonio

Finals
Boston in 7 against Los Angeles

But I think many of the games can go either way, there may be some surprises, its gonna be great to watch.

So many games today!!
Old 04-19-2008, 12:42 PM   #38
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Wow, you're picking New Orleans in 5 against Dallas?
Bold prediction my friend. lol
Old 04-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #39
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
wow, first finley, now tim duncan? fuckkkkkk i wanna be at that gameeeee

going into double OT right now.....
Old 04-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #40
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Lol this spurs/suns game is frickin awesome

two game-tying 3's already, one by DUNCAN no less.

The Spurs and Suns have some pretty damn good set plays out of timeouts.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #41
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
That was the first 3 Duncan has hit all season.
This is a good fucking game, man

And I write too!
Old 04-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #42
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wow what a fucking game that was. big ups to SA
Old 04-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #43
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
wow

that is all i have to say

just fucking wow

i hope all their games are like that
Old 04-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #44
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
crazy azz game between spurs and suns
Old 04-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #45
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Personally, I would not have given the Suns THAT much in my imagination, but DAMN... I am still struck by this damned game.
The outcome does not look good for phoenix.

*edit*
Watching ESPN now... Brendan Haywood and I are from the same city, same ages, both graduated high school in 97... In fact his high school is less than a mile from my house... If he had pursued that "confrontation," he'd have gotten his fucking face chipped, if our childhoods are any indication.

And I write too!
Old 04-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #46
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

both games were exciting. watchin the new orleans game right now. fucking good game, good crowd (although there are some empty seats).

I did my prediction but didn't post it yet. I think I called New Orleans in 6 over dallas
Old 04-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #47
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

ugh I hate my friends, damn band wagoners, they only watch the lakers

me: holy shit, 3 games played so far today, all of em nail biters, I LOVE IT!
other: er? o_0 I don't get it
me: playoffs you fucking eeeeeediot
other: what you mean 3? cuz they're gonna sweep? haha
me: .....
me: 3 games played so far man...
me: cavs vs wizards, suns vs spurs, and right now hornets vs mavs
other: oh I dunno, i don't pay attention to other teams. so all of them are on right now? i'm just waiting for noon tomorrow
me: you let me down, damn band wagoners

No passionate fans.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #48
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

so the finals start the 5th of June(thursday) and my class finals start the 9th (monday)

Great.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #49
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

shit I had new orleans in 7 haha

yeah yeah some of you guys will probably give me shit about the east but I'm stickin with it!

Old 04-20-2008, 02:37 AM   #50
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
lakers 12pm...lets do this
Old 04-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #51
1quk240
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (21)
1quk240 will become famous soon enough1quk240 will become famous soon enough1quk240 will become famous soon enough1quk240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Well, your first post sure helped out your cause.

Nice to have a Suns fan on board! Let's see how much
Shaq has in his tank for a post-season run.
It was a tough game for us but you cant just BLOW a 16 point lead and expect to hold on!!! I think Shaq will be more of a factor, he will get his head on straight and stop making stupid fouls. He only played 5min. in the first half
Old 04-20-2008, 12:37 PM   #52
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

That Suns/Spurs game was something else. I
watched until the 6th minute of the 4th quarter,
since I thought the Suns had it. I left and then got
home later at night, only to find out about the the
game tying 3's. Crazy game. I want Phoenix to
beat the Spurs though.

Laker fever is back in LA. I see the Laker
flags on cars already.

Game time in 20 minutes. Can't wait.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:39 PM   #53
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

lakers doing it big
Old 04-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #54
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

ugh my head is pounding right now. lakers bein down makes it worse but at least I know that if they're down at halftime, they won't come out all flat footed with no energy after teh half. you know how they are when they have big leads.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #55
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Iverson takes on 2 stupid technical fouls at the worst possible moment, I LOVE it.

And I write too!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #56
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

iverson kicked out of the game...
Old 04-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #57
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

lakers win game 1 heck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 04-20-2008, 03:54 PM   #58
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

iverson knew the game was over, but it was still a stupid move on his part to get a double T

woot lakers win
Old 04-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #59
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It was stupid to take 2 techs in any one game in the playoffs, but most especially the first game of the first round, because that will set the tone for the series.

And I write too!
Old 04-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #60
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I loved how Kobe and Kenyon kept talking trash.
Doesn't Kenyon know not to fire Kobe up?

Good win for the Lakeshow. Gasol was amazing.
All his points were from dunks/layups. Denver has
NO interior defense whatsoever, and this game
just justified that.

The Boston/Atlanta and Detroit/Philly game will probably
be boring, so I won't watch them.
Closed Thread