Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #91
TOMKAIRA93
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
TOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her selfTOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Suns fans are going to continue to blame the refs against the spurs, even when they're clearly outplayed.
+1 on this...Phoenix fans can't get over the fact that it takes more than talent to win championships. The Suns have talent, but lack heart! Look at the Nuggets...so much talent for what? I'll be surprise if they win a game. Props to Iverson though.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:36 PM   #92
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
I think Phoenix's coaching gets a pass all the time, but look at how bad their defense. Kenny kept saying it last night on TNT, they were giving up way too many easy baskets. Besides that, the alleged improved defense that Shaq was supposed to provide was exposed because he can't guard the pick and roll and he never likes to step out on shooters.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #93
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I like how Phoenix and Dallas' trades aren't
really working out during the playoffs. Both
teams are 0-2 in their series.

I wish the Suns would turn things around
and beat the Spurs this series.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:14 PM   #94
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Werd, I'd love to play the Suns again if we can get past the Jazz and Suns can get past Hornets.

I can still hear what Mike D'antoni said at the beginning of the season to Phil Jackson. See you guys in the playoffs.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
Werd, I'd love to play the Suns again if we can get past the Jazz and Suns can get past Hornets.

I can still hear what Mike D'antoni said at the beginning of the season to Phil Jackson. See you guys in the playoffs.
Actually, that quote very much sweetens a Spurs sweep of the Suns in my mind.

And I write too!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:39 PM   #96
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
I'm not happy per se, that the trades didn't work. I just hope that teams stop making stupid trades. There were smart trades to be made, but neither team made them. I hope that other teams learn, even though I know they won't.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #97
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Lakers about to go 2 up on the Nuggets!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #98
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^well who didnt see that coming ha. the will win it in 4.

i think NO will steam roll mavs. paul MVP!!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:26 PM   #99
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Damn Kobe unstoppable today. I wish Coby scored in those final 2 minutes lol
Old 04-23-2008, 11:34 PM   #100
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Damn Kobe unstoppable today. I wish Coby scored in those final 2 minutes lol
LOL i wanted that too, we're evil
Old 04-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #101
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
go lakers!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:44 PM   #102
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
I'm not happy per se, that the trades didn't work. I just hope that teams stop making stupid trades. There were smart trades to be made, but neither team made them. I hope that other teams learn, even though I know they won't.
I'd be pissed teams became even more gunshy about trading or trading for superstars than they were prior to this season.

This was one of the most entertaining seasons I've witnessed, and the flurry of player movement was a large reason why. The '06-07 deadline was a dud..."no balls association".

At least we'll have Chicago, Dallas, and Milwaukee blowing up their teams this offseason.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #103
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL I fucking love Charles Barkley

about JR Smith

"I don't get why you talk trash to a guy who just put 49 on you."

Old 04-24-2008, 02:06 AM   #104
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Suns just cant defend the Spurs. Between the Pick & Roll and the penetration, they just cant fucking rotate fast enough (specially with shaq in the middle). The penetrations by Parker and Manu killed them. When Shaq rotates to help out, nobody tries to cover Duncan.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #105
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN.com
Bryant walked by Marv Albert and Reggie Miller in the sideline announcer seats, pulled out his imaginary six-shooters and blew them off.

Nuggets guard J.R. Smith made the mistake of saying something to him, which only brought more pain. Bryant went at Smith the next time down the court, got a layup and-one to get to 49 points, one shy of the playoff career high he set against Phoenix in 2006.

"Better learn not to talk to me," Bryant said of Smith's jabbering. "You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out."
What a way to fire Kobe up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Odom
“He’s one of those players that you don’t really want to make mad. He can make shots from anywhere with people on him. I was surprised (Martin was talking at him). You never want to wake a sleeping giant. He can hit shots on anybody, on a number of defenders anywhere on the floor.
Kobe with 49pts and 10asts. Lakers up 2-0 and I
really don't see them losing a game in Denver by
the way the Lakers score so easily inside. Also, getting
Kobe fired up is not a pretty sight, and he will want to
go out and perform well in Colorado because I'm sure
fans will be chanting things at him.

Celtics up 2-0 after defeating the Hawks.

Detroit evens it up at 1 game a piece against
the 76ers.

Out of the 8 series, only the Det/Phi series has
each team winning at least once.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:11 AM   #106
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Suns just cant defend the Spurs. Between the Pick & Roll and the penetration, they just cant fucking rotate fast enough (specially with shaq in the middle). The penetrations by Parker and Manu killed them. When Shaq rotates to help out, nobody tries to cover Duncan.
You will stop looking at things as they are and you will start blaming Phoenix's undoing on the refs, asshole

And I write too!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #107
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
can i say heck yea....game 2 win !!!! kobe 49 points.... i love it
Old 04-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #108
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Great game by the Wizards right now! I'm not actually sitting down and watching because I actually have work to do today but from time to time I sit down for a minute or so. Woot. Go Utah next game...err maybe I'd like Houston to win a game or 2
Old 04-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #109
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
WOW

WTF happened with the cavs, i get home from school and see that score

I'm speechless....
Old 04-24-2008, 11:12 PM   #110
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

WOW great BLOCK by LANDRY at the enD! GREAT GAME by HOUSTON

Omg.2 left. Will Utah beat Fishers .4???
Old 04-24-2008, 11:14 PM   #111
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

WTF was Scola doing?? miss and make the wrong FTs

if utah gets a shot off and makes it, everyone is gonna hate Scola......

Quote:
WOW great BLOCK by LANDRY at the enD! GREAT GAME by HOUSTON

Omg.2 left. Will Utah beat Fishers .4???
Too bad they dont have Fisher anymore LOL

EDIT:
houston wins
hopefully this will turn into a real series now
Old 04-24-2008, 11:28 PM   #112
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Wait wtf is going on with the Rockets game? Did they win? Fox is showing 85-86 Utah winning...

NM: NBA.com is showing the final score of 94-92 Rockets...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #113
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Houston won. By 2. I forgot about Landry's toof. I LOLed so bad when he smiled great win by a great guy.

Is anyone else as excited as I am. I know the playoffs started a week ago but I can't get over the fact that almost all the games are exciting.

PS Back to the Wiz game. Since LBJ kinda dissed Soulja boy in a way, I kinda LOLed when Deshawn Stevenson gave him tickets to the Wiz @ Home games hahaha
Old 04-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #114
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Lots of heart by the Rockets to win in Salt Lake. T-mac choked as usual the last couple of possessions but props to Landry for the block and save.

lol@soulja boy chilling at the Wizards game.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #115
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
youtube.com/watch?v=NPB9gzjXTcI
LAKERS !!! need i say more
Old 04-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #116
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

I think Rafer Alston is one hell of an under-rated player. He reminds of Cuttino Mobley and Steve Francis (who passes the ball) rolled into one. He got the streaky 3 point shooting of mobley with the ball handling of Francis without being a ballhog.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #117
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I think Rafer Alston is one hell of an under-rated player. He reminds of Cuttino Mobley and Steve Francis (who passes the ball) rolled into one. He got the streaky 3 point shooting of mobley with the ball handling of Francis without being a ballhog.
Yeah, Houston really needed his help during the first 2 games. It probably would be 2-1 Houston leading if he was healthy.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:15 AM   #118
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

I totally missed the dissing of Soulja Boy. What did he say? I heard them mention it at the press conference.

Alston is ok, I think his best quality is that he's not afraid to take a big shot. He will actually try and drive or create a better shot than just a jumper. I think T-mac settles for WAY too many jumpers and fade aways.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:30 AM   #119
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thats the truth right there +1 for u buddie..... what a shitty play off situation in the nba.. eastern conference sucks donkey ballz and shitty teams made the play off...and 2 good teams are playing each other in the first leg...

i agree nuggets are blah lakers got it locked... would of been a better ball game say if the warriors was playin them....i think the rockets won, i turned it off i got bored.... and watched pinks all out in vegas...
Old 04-25-2008, 03:23 AM   #120
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Go Rockets! I didnt' watch the game and they win - maybe I should stop watching. On a side note, went to a club here in DC tongiht. Lebron, Deshawn stevenson, kevin durant (heard he's in dc in summer school w/ Jeff green), andre blatche, Joe smith were there - don't think they were together though. Outside the club, I actually saw steven a smith arguing with people about basketball - steven A at a club? wth is he doing in DC? And yes, he is as loud in person as he is on TV.
Closed Thread