Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 10:06 PM   #121
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
htis thread makes my stomach hurt so much....

god i hate stupid ppl
Old 08-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #122
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo

i got tons more on my other computer
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 08-01-2008, 12:45 AM   #123
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo

whats bks?

Cavalier with s15 front...
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 08-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #124
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i was kinda hoping someone here had spotted my car and ended up posting some pictures....

ALABAMA MEMBERS BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A FLAT GRAY TERCEL WITH HOT PINK STEELIES GETTING 50 MPG!

really im just too lazy to take pics and post them myself..
Old 08-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #125
RevKid
Leaky Injector

RevKid is making a name for him/her selfRevKid is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RevKid
all time fav

loco moco ne1?
Old 08-01-2008, 03:06 AM   #126
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
crazy booger? i'll try it, what have i got to lose? besides control over my colon and the ability to not bleed from the eyes...
Old 08-01-2008, 03:30 AM   #127
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Haven't had one?

Shit's good.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #128
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Haven't had one?

Shit's good.
Loco moco's sunday mel! snapppppppppppppp

Those things give me food coma instantly.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 08-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #129
rubelcon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
rubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rubelcon
Not sure if this is retarded or rice. I couldn't find retarded pic thread, so posting it here

Old 08-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #130
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I love me some rice
Old 08-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #131
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Holy shit! That silencer pic is fucking golden.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #132
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubelcon View Post
not sure if this is retarded or rice. I couldn't find retarded pic thread, so posting it here

thief!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:42 PM   #133
rubelcon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
rubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rubelcon
^^ lol it was too funny
Old 08-02-2008, 01:32 AM   #134
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Hm, those StupidRoos look fine in my opinion. Well, the one with all the stickers has a sticker that says JDM.... but whatever. Sans stickers would be fine.

If I had aero and wheels on my car and someone offered free vertical doors + installation, I'd do it. All my boys would call me a ricer, but I would probably be having sex with their sisters.

It's just far too played out and therefore tacky. So, no.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:38 AM   #135
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Here is some from my collection.
slap me on the ass and call me a silly bastard but im not getting whats wrong with this picture. its not the audi civic, and im not seeing anything overly wrong here, just a blue steering wheel cover.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:58 AM   #136
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
slap me on the ass and call me a silly bastard but im not getting whats wrong with this picture. its not the audi civic, and im not seeing anything overly wrong here, just a blue steering wheel cover.
i believe this is the front of that "Audi Civic"
that car is like half black n half blue
Old 08-02-2008, 03:06 AM   #137
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
i believe this is the front of that "Audi Civic"
that car is like half black n half blue
ah, i see what they did there. good eye.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled rice already in progress.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #138
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
grab these from rx7club...

perfectly good FDs gone to shit.. shoulda left em stock, stock fd is sexy as is

woah ballin ass engine bay

then the conclusion

the rest of his car isnt soo bling =(
im not dissin him, i admire the engine work, its just that alot of rx7 people will mod the shit out of thier motors and thats it.. when it comes to cosmetics, if its slammed or stretched tires then its rice lmao.

FD people are totally different ballpark
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #139
driftphenom
Zilvia Member

driftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the rough

is that a mailbox for a hood scoop?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #140
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
grab these from rx7club...

perfectly good FDs gone to shit.. shoulda left em stock, stock fd is sexy as is

That yellow one is TITS... From what I see. Have any other pics you'd like to show?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #141
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Looks like an initial d replica...
Old 08-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #142
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
have you ever seen a civic with a butterfly doors
stunt, stuntin is a habit
Old 08-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #143
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
sorry no pics of the yellow one, but i think it was the same one that was on autotrader b4, full RE stuff , just like the initial d car, was pretty sick too
Old 08-04-2008, 03:25 AM   #144
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
I wish i had a pick of this guy i went to uti with ..he drove a chevy colbalt with that RETARTED JAPANESE DRIVER BADGE hanging in to window
Old 08-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #145
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Retarded...
Old 08-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #146
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Yeah, good call.

ANYONE rocking one of these

Is an ricer.

why would you put something on your car that says, WARNING, I cant drive, they should take my license. ??

I HATE when I see a 240 with one of these, how embaressing for the rest of us.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #147
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

Old 08-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #148
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post

dude thats not rice, you KNOW if someone was rockin that on their sr/ka valve cover you would cream your drawz
Old 08-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #149
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

bmw??

Old 08-04-2008, 03:59 PM   #150
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Sportmaxes wahhhhhhhhhhh

Z31 ridin' high y0

DUN DUN DUN
Closed Thread