Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #91
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'm not finding the DL link on origin, where the heck is it?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 12:28 AM   #92
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
you should have gotten an email code that you redeem on origin to get the dl
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 AM   #93
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bah, i didn't get any email. i guess i'll go back playing starwars.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:01 AM   #94
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

dont worry open betas in another day ;D
Old 09-28-2011, 02:10 AM   #95
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Remember "T" to turn of the damn flashlight/laser pointer...

PS: it's fun to drop the remote spawn behind enemy lines. What a way to get tons of knife kills.
'97 S14 SE Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #96
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Preordered for PS3.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #97
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
so predict this will crush MW3 but the COD fanboys will still praise their game
Old 09-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #98
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ MW3 will still beat it in sales. the owner of the EBgames in my area says he has way more MW3 pre-orders then BF3. Same goes for the other 2 store in the area.
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #99
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
so predict this will crush MW3 but the COD fanboys will still praise their game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
^ MW3 will still beat it in sales. the owner of the EBgames in my area says he has way more MW3 pre-orders then BF3. Same goes for the other 2 store in the area.
It'll be a better game by miles, but MW3 will definitely out-sell it; bigger franchise.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #100
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
dont worry open betas in another day ;D
its open beta for everyone tomorrow? no restrictions?
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:48 PM   #101
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Yes, beta is open tomorrow for everyone. If you're on PC add me on origin; lowney
Old 09-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #102
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by '97 S14 SE Turbo View Post
Remember "T" to turn of the damn flashlight/laser pointer...

PS: it's fun to drop the remote spawn behind enemy lines. What a way to get tons of knife kills.
I love idiots that run around with their Laser/Flashlight on. See disco lights all over the walls and follow to the source.

I love flanking and then having your whole squad spawning on you to clean up.

Quote:
People actually shop at Gamestop?
Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #103
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ Yes sir, but think about it these are people that will most likely get it at midnight.
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #104
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i hate how gamestop sells you opened new games, making them not much different than their used games that are only 5 dollars different in price lol
Old 09-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #105
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
^ Yes sir, but think about it these are people that will most likely get it at midnight.
In that case Walmart is better. Never had a line when people are camped out at the Gamestop on the way there.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #106
HyperTek
Post Whore!

preordering games on amazon has done me good.. instead of waiting for midnight release, just get it on the day it comes out to your doorstep with no tax added to it
Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #107
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Base Exchange FTW! i love walking in there and grabbing games on the day they drop without paying any taxes or shipping. It's funny too cuz there is a GameStop in the BX where most of the fanboys pre-order their shit and pay taxes LOL. i assume they think they are prestigious or some shit for shopping at GameStop? But i feel like the real winner when i spend 5 minutes in the store and walk out with the game before the asshat who has been standing in line for over an hour.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #108
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

wtf so buggy for me lately
Old 09-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #109
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
randomly hopped on earlier and decided to have another go at the beta. went 22-1 no i wasn't camping either, I was an extremely tactical one man army. haha. barely anyone talks, or I assume most people are in parties.

i hate how you can create a squad of 4 with your friends, but when you start the game it throws you in different squads. I also wish you could tinker with your classes in the main menu rather then during a game.

definitely looking forward to this game over mw3 though.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:33 AM   #110
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Been having fun today. Definitely a very tactical game. If you play it right it's pretty damn fun. Lots of hiding space to stop and regroup.

Also like how Recon is actually an important part of the attack squad by being able to drop mobile spawn sites, and using the PP-2000 silenced is deadly.
'97 S14 SE Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #111
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
If you guys want to try the caspian map, the current password for some of them is "Appletini" without the quotes. Compared to Metro, my framerate dropped a lot, haha.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:13 AM   #112
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Ps3 store is down for maintenance in California. Sony hurry up and update so i can download it and go to sleep.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #113
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Battlefield 3 Countdown - BF3 Open Beta and Final Release!
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #114
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
downloading right now for ps3! add me flipchino
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #115
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

dangggg my GPU can't handle it haha! I currently have a gts 250. Anyone a computer geek who can recommend a good video card for no more than $350? I want the best bang for the buck for now cause im going to put together another PC next year.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #116
S14DB
AFC #1

AMD and Nvidia came out with GFX card updates yesterday. Profiles and Tweaks for BF3 are included.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #117
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
dangggg my GPU can't handle it haha! I currently have a gts 250. Anyone a computer geek who can recommend a good video card for no more than $350? I want the best bang for the buck for now cause im going to put together another PC next year.
If you are stuck on Nvidia look at a GeForce GTX 570. For AMD Radeon HD 6970. I you don't care get whatever you can find for cheaper on newegg.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #118
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
AMD and Nvidia came out with GFX card updates yesterday. Profiles and Tweaks for BF3 are included.
I just updated my GFX card drivers with the bf3 tweaks and it still runs pretty bad.. The poor little gts 250 cant handle..

I was thinking about just getting this and just SLI them in the future if i need to.

Newegg.com - EVGA SuperClocked 012-P3-1572-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Old 09-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #119
HyperTek
Post Whore!

my 8800gt played it .. feels alot like bad company 2, which isnt a bad thing imo, bad company 2 just lacked on map size, number of players and no planes. runs decent on my system at medium settings and than AA 4x . my 8800gt tho i flashed it to a 9800gt and volt modded/watercooled.My monitors highest resolution is 1680x1050 or something, so it kinda worked out fine for me.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #120
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Best Video Card for Battlefield 3 | GameFront