Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #91
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I don't think that WaW is bad at all, COD4 was just "modern" with all of the new guns. They seem to be more fun to shoot around with unlike the single shot WW2 rifles. I'm still getting used to the switch from COD4 to WaW, but Nazi zombies is definitely the best part about this game.
GT= Driver11324
driver11324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #92
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Any PC love on Zilvia?
I love WorldatWar.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #93
Tyler.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Tyler. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i play waw.. im always in team death or ffa

gt: pwnzilla
Tyler. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #94
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I hate foreign servers.

I don't understand why they didn't actually setup localized servers instead of it being based on some random ass player.

And what I don't understand is, if I'm playing with Germans, Japs, Viets, French and so on. How come when I hear they're game, it's all in English lol. Activision too lazy to change the voices? haha I mean come on, how are they supposed to know what's next if they can't understand your squad.

I mean, you really dont need too either, but still, it helps.

I also wish they'd do updates or something. Like balance changes...make the Molotov cocktails throw a bit better, make machine guns have RECOIL, none of this standing and shooting shit from across the map and killing everyone.

If you guys unlocked the bayonet on COD5, use it. It's wrong.

For the Garand being underpowered, I dunno, haven't had that many issues with it. It's my main assault build and also my sniper build with the sniper scope.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #95
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I just got on the call of duty tip on monday... lol I gave my dad the game for his birthday last year (Call of duty 4) and none of us have played it since. My dad wasnt feeling it, he is a Halo guy. So I put it in on monday night after work and played the one of the missions, i really liked it. I have a few buddies that play alot, ONLINE and all that ish maybe ill try that as well.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #96
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Funny because I could never get into Halo, but I love CoDs.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #97
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I was all about halo when i was like a sr highschool for about 6 months and then I got over it, my dad still plays a grip hes like leve 50 or something, whatever that means. i think he play more xbox than i do.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #98
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
my name on PS online is ripnbst, add me suckers!
Old 01-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #99
seesquared
Leaky Injector

seesquared is an unknown quantity at this point
I generally am not impressed with WaW. It has so many awesome things going for it that are killed with all the glitches.

I play hardcore search and destroy a lot. And I usually snipe at least to some extent. Im always being accused of camping because I snipe and Im sneaky. I dont generally like the whole sprint and assault on hardcore modes. I like sniping and being sneaky (because most people dont expect it) and so many people get pissed its funny. Im honeslty not even that good, but people always accuse me of cheating, lagging the connection, camping, whatever it may be. I consider myself to be a barely above average player. Sometimes I rape, sometimes I get my ass handed to me.

One thing I wish was better was the sniping overall. The ghillie suits are still pretty much pointless, they dont blend into anything. I also wish they would do away with the gamer tags over head the players on hardcore modes. You cant hide anywhere. I had a guy sitting right next to me one time and he never even knew i was there and he openly admitted the only way he saw me hiding(i was sniping) was he saw my gamertag above my name. screw that

as for zombies, the highest level I got to was 25. We had 4 people and our strategy was dont open the help door or upstairs untill the you couldnt hold it down anymore. I had a ray gun and a flame thrower, and 2 other dudes had ray guns, and the 4th guy had a browning and a back up MG42. Our strategy was after we got up stairs, we huddled into the back right corner, 2 standing up, 2 crouching, backs against the wall, and we were stright going to town. it was easy after that. we only had to fire in one direction, and then run out and grab a max ammo thing when it appeared. it actually started to get boring because it was the same thing over and over. In fact, the only reason we didnt make it past 25 is because my xbox froze up. I thought it was just me but the other guys said their xboxes froze up too. I dont know what happend but if no one gets a ray gun, start over hahaha

Already heard rumors of the next COD. Supposedly they are doing away with the older wars, and going to stay with a modern theme. COD4 was awesome for the most part, so if it gets better than that, I may never play another game, ever.

sorry for the long post.
Xbox gamertag = Crottsinabox
seesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #100
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
somebody challenge my brother and rape him on hardcore search and destroy he gets on my nerves on how hes 2,000 something place in the world

his gamertag is elnene714
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #101
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Who wants to know the exploit for soloing a load of zombies?

lol
Old 01-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #102
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
on WaW or 4? I got sick of WaW, I didn't care for Hardcore Search and Destroy that much, which is all I played on 4 so that is probably why. On 4 I got around 2,000 in Wins but honestly I would have gotten a lot higher... here is how people get that high from what I have seen.

ONLY play with people who are good and you can cooperate with (which I didn't do, otherwise I would have been sub 500, I am sure of it)

Basically the guys I played with (one was ranked 35, another was in the 80's, another in the 100's, and I even played with that RAMPAGE guy that was number 1 for awhile) only played with each other, and we would sometimes play 2-3 nights in a row without a single loss. I mean there is more to it than that, you have to know the maps, how your opponent will play, and be better than average, but it is all about knowing the right players. The only reason I was on their friends list is I sent them a message saying they were a good team and I wanted a rematch, sure enough I killed all but one of them since I knew their moves. Oh, and Extreme Conditioning is a MUST in HS&D. I am no longer that great since the game changes over time, and all the guys I played with now play WaW or something else.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #103
seesquared
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by playthe_part View Post
on WaW or 4? I got sick of WaW, I didn't care for Hardcore Search and Destroy that much, which is all I played on 4 so that is probably why. On 4 I got around 2,000 in Wins but honestly I would have gotten a lot higher... here is how people get that high from what I have seen.

ONLY play with people who are good and you can cooperate with (which I didn't do, otherwise I would have been sub 500, I am sure of it)

Basically the guys I played with (one was ranked 35, another was in the 80's, another in the 100's, and I even played with that RAMPAGE guy that was number 1 for awhile) only played with each other, and we would sometimes play 2-3 nights in a row without a single loss. I mean there is more to it than that, you have to know the maps, how your opponent will play, and be better than average, but it is all about knowing the right players. The only reason I was on their friends list is I sent them a message saying they were a good team and I wanted a rematch, sure enough I killed all but one of them since I knew their moves. Oh, and Extreme Conditioning is a MUST in HS&D. I am no longer that great since the game changes over time, and all the guys I played with now play WaW or something else.
Agreed, playing with people you can cooperate with and knowing the maps is huge. Thats what I meant to say earlier about sniping. I try to anticipate people's moves rather than run and gun
Old 01-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #104
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, it depends on the map if i choose to snipe or run and gun, but i normally find a few tactical spots to stick to and wait. i have noticed a new trend among better players in cod4 of run and snipe, it had been a small trend awhile ago but last night i died more often than normal, but then again i haven't played in awhile.

also many of the claymore placements in HS&D were come up with by me or someone on my team, that was really annoying when those caught on, getting killed in a spot where you normally kill people, haha.

that is another thing, keeping up with the trends helps you determine what someone will do.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #105
seesquared
Leaky Injector

i hear ya on people catching on to what works. the people i play with constantly take my spots.

I also find that placing a betty/claymore in a less than normal spot yields good results, even when people have bomb squad equipped

Either way, like i said, I get my fair share of getting worked all over the place but I only do it for the ladies
Old 01-09-2009, 01:09 AM   #106
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
World at War
xbl mRpEanUT747 with random capitalization
Its my brothers account
Im always playing ffa or veteran
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:24 AM   #107
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

What's the point of Veteran?

Played it and it looks and plays exactly the same to me.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #108
89_silvia

89_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
EJ8_FTW
play WaW alot add me i need some ppl to play with lol
89_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:07 AM   #109
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

89_silvia.

What console? :P
Old 01-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #110
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

31 Kills.
1 Death.

I win COD5 haha.
Shotgun with bayonet.
On Asylum nonetheless.
I'll call it a day there and go to bed, laters!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #111
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
360:
COD world at war
Left 4 Dead
COD 4
GTA4

GamerTag:JHLOVETT

Full time Honda tech part time Gamer. daily Slider
ttLOVEjh s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #112
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
im a hardcore player.

S&D all day.

GT: AznDrftr

Hit me up.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #113
wheresthaboost?
Zilvia Member

wheresthaboost? is an unknown quantity at this point
cant believe i'm just now seeing this thread..

i dont get on much but if anybody wants to get whooped lmk

gt: murkdyobichass

RB25DET S13
wheresthaboost? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #114
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
god i need to get my xbox live account back up. i MISS IT.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #115
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i just switched back to modern warfare... i've given up on world at war. treyarch strikes again.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #116
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i didn't get the big deal on these games

i watched some people play it

shrug didn't excite me too much

i liked counter-strike back in the day
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #117
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

I've been playing 4 again recently too.

Everything about 4 is such a better layout and is brighter. Less glitches and by that I mean it isn't rampant like in 5/WaW where I even know some of the glitch areas, but I only do it to counter a glitcher.

I despise Shipment and hate Broadcast on 4 though.

One thing that 4/5 have in common are that machine guns are fully automatic rail guns with no recoil. -.-
Old 01-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #118
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I've been playing 4 again recently too.

Everything about 4 is such a better layout and is brighter. Less glitches and by that I mean it isn't rampant like in 5/WaW where I even know some of the glitch areas, but I only do it to counter a glitcher.

I despise Shipment and hate Broadcast on 4 though.

One thing that 4/5 have in common are that machine guns are fully automatic rail guns with no recoil. -.-
i love shipment and killhouse. broadcast sucks, creek sucks, bloc sucks

i knew a few glitches for 3, but i never bothered to learn any on MW or W@W
Old 01-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #119
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

I use my demolition build on Shipment.

Mp5
C4 or 3x frags
Sonic Boom
Martyrdom

Usually play headquarters on 4.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #120
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)