Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 03:28 PM   #91
-E-
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
-E- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol@96SEChick thoes are great
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2003, 03:52 PM   #92
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hey guys, I got my B&M in the car today... It has been said before, but this thing is the best shifter I have handled in my LIFE.
I have KYB AGXs too, but we couldn't put those in today because the brain surgeon in the shop ordered S13 springs and I have an S14

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 03:53 PM   #93
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by PHLIP
I have KYB AGXs too, but we couldn't put those in today because the brain surgeon in the shop ordered S13 springs and I have an S14
That sucks! How long before the new ones come in?
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
Old 02-15-2003, 03:54 PM   #94
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
And I am ready to continue my post-slutting with anyone paying attention tonight. Final decision for all paying attention yesterday: Brandon (STEELES) my best friend ROger, and myself will be at hooters, High point Rd. in greensboro, NC tonight...

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 03:55 PM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally posted by 96SEChick
That sucks! How long before the new ones come in?
They discounted them and they wil be next day aired to come in on tuesday... The bad part is that now I will have to leave the car with the guys so they can put them on, I work during the week...

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 03:57 PM   #96
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

Another sick joke

A man was in a long line at the grocery store. As he got to the register he realized he had forgotten to get condoms, so he asked the checkout girl if she could have some brought up to the register. She asked, "What size condoms?" The customer replied that he didn't know. She asked him to drop his pants. He did, she reached over the counter, grabbed hold of him and called over the intercom, "One box of large condoms, Register 5."

The next man in line thought this was interesting, and like most of us, was up for a cheap thrill. When he got to the register, he told the checker that he too had forgotten to get condoms, and asked if she could have some brought to the register for him. She asked him what size, and he stated that he didn't know. She asked him to drop his pants. He did, she gave him a quick feel, picked up the intercom and said, "One box of medium-sized condoms, Register 5."

A few customers back was this teenage boy. He thought what he had seen was way too cool. He had never had any type of sexual contact with a living, breathing female, so he thought this was his chance. When he got to the register he told the checker he needed some condoms. She asked him what size and he said he didn't know. She asked him to drop his pants and he did. She reached over the counter, gave him one quick squeeze, then picked up the intercom and said....

"Cleanup, register 5."
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Old 02-15-2003, 04:22 PM   #97
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

LOL, my uncle told me that joke when I was WAY too young to hear stuff like that... I think that may be where I got this twisted sense of humor... Anyone see Dave Chappelle this week?

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 04:47 PM   #98
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

http://maddox.xmission.com/penny_drop.html

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 04:47 PM   #99
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
They discounted them and they wil be next day aired to come in on tuesday... The bad part is that now I will have to leave the car with the guys so they can put them on, I work during the week...
that sux man. guess we'll be putting those on when we do my hub too. crap I gotta get ready got some errands to run before hooters
Old 02-15-2003, 04:50 PM   #100
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally posted by Steeles
that sux man. guess we'll be putting those on when we do my hub too. crap I gotta get ready got some errands to run before hooters
I'm about to attempt to go back to the house for a while before we go, I'm starting to get hungry too, I'll catch up to you there.

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 04:50 PM   #101
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
ooh and in true post whoring fashion
Old 02-15-2003, 04:52 PM   #102
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I'm starting to like this post whore thing personally

Correction: Post slut, I was told I can't be a post whore yet, but the aspirations are there.

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 04:52 PM   #103
Steeles
Post Whore!

(damn the 60 second rule.. how can I effectively post whor with these rules!!!)

I just thought I'd tell you
Old 02-15-2003, 04:53 PM   #104
Steeles
Post Whore!

theres a meet up in atlanta next weekend. 630 till whenever at the D&B in Marietta.
Old 02-15-2003, 04:53 PM   #105
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
(damn the 60 second rule.. how can I effectively post whor with these rules!!!)

I just thought I'd tell you
That 60 second thing is getting me too, it is digging deeply into my post-slutting...

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 04:55 PM   #106
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
theres a meet up in atlanta next weekend. 630 till whenever at the D&B in Marietta.
You know I'm with you... How cool would it be to have a motorcade of 240s driving down to atlanta at midnight with us?

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 04:56 PM   #107
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm about to attempt to go back to the house for a while before we go, I'm starting to get hungry too, I'll catch up to you there.
wanna go early? call roger Im hungry too. I need a shower mmm the bar tender at Christie's made me a drink thats my new favorite a loaded cherry bomb... mmmmm mmmm goood
Old 02-15-2003, 04:57 PM   #108
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
You know I'm with you... How cool would it be to have a motorcade of 240s driving down to atlanta at midnight with us?
hehe I hope Murph got his cell back on so we can meet them wherever they are. since we gotta drop your moms off.
Old 02-15-2003, 04:59 PM   #109
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
wanna go early? call roger Im hungry too. I need a shower mmm the bar tender at Christie's made me a drink thats my new favorite a loaded cherry bomb... mmmmm mmmm goood
I just spoke to him just now, he's not feeling too tough, so he may or may not show up... I call for an official moving of the time up to 8, sound cool? I told him and he knows the time and all...

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 05:00 PM   #110
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
hehe I hope Murph got his cell back on so we can meet them wherever they are. since we gotta drop your moms off.
Yeah, my uncle stays in decatur and he has plenty of space for us to crash when we get there if you wanna do it that way.

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 05:02 PM   #111
Steeles
Post Whore!

either way. and 8 sounds cool. Im hitting the showers and I'll see ya uup there

Peace Im out jettin like a runaway slave
Old 02-15-2003, 05:05 PM   #112
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
either way. and 8 sounds cool. Im hitting the showers and I'll see ya uup there

Peace Im out jettin like a runaway slave
Later... See ya up there. Anyone in the area paying attention, feel free to tag along...

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2003, 05:50 PM   #113
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
http://maddox.xmission.com/penny_drop.html
LMAO--that's pretty creative!!

Old 02-16-2003, 12:42 AM   #114
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Great Pics. It's really sad. I've been away for one day, and now there are 4 pages of this.
-Jeff
Old 02-16-2003, 01:16 AM   #115
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff240sx
Great Pics. It's really sad. I've been away for one day, and now there are 4 pages of this.
-Jeff
see what you missed?

on a side note. a bouncy blown suspension and a pitcher of beer dont go well together. I hate 1/2 hour drives home..
Old 02-16-2003, 01:22 AM   #116
Steeles
Post Whore!

I dcont wanna be a post whore.. I want to post pimp. you know smack post whore around... threaten to break my foot off in their back side kick back and shout about how that biatch better have my money
Old 02-16-2003, 09:24 AM   #117
Apparition
Zilvia Junkie

Apparition is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Apparition
Hahaha maddox. He has some pretty funny crap on his site. Especially his sasses about the ricers, really ****es people off.
Old 02-16-2003, 12:58 PM   #118
Steeles
Post Whore!

ahhh an icy sunday afternoon what better time to do some post pimping!
Old 02-16-2003, 09:10 PM   #119
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

OMG! It's been 8 hours since a reply to this thread! The one time we're actually allowed to POST WHORE, people don't take them up on it!?!?!? hehe

sorry, just had to bring this one back

Old 02-16-2003, 11:06 PM   #120
240 2NR
Zilvia FREAK!

240 2NR is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never post whored before.

What exactly am I supposed to do?
Closed Thread